Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 113. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will always be king of crypto in my opinion

Bitcoins the daddy of em all

yes bitcoin is considered as the king of crypto currency and it will remain the king forever and if someone is of the view that bitcoin will be replaced by ethereum then he is at wrong as ethereum do not have that much potential that it replace bitcoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
Bitcoin will have ever utility these pump and dump all coins have that are good attached to it trust me there are people working on it

Bitcoin is forever. It is the major reserve/base currency of the digital world. It might be major currency in the whole world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Bitcoin will have ever utility these pump and dump all coins have that are good attached to it trust me there are people working on it
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
BTC and Eth  have a good future.

ETH still needs to prove itself. Let's wait a bit more to see what will happen with ETH. For now that coin is struggle to stay on this price.
Btc have a nice future that is for sure. Other coins need to fight for place that is left.

Eth is still 2 years old. So it needs more time to prove itself. But so far, its development is very satisfactory.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

ETH still needs to prove itself. Let's wait a bit more to see what will happen with ETH. For now that coin is struggle to stay on this price.
Btc have a nice future that is for sure. Other coins need to fight for place that is left.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Activity: 213
maybe in the coming future any of the currency (maybe ethereum) get favor from the people and get support from some big companies, then yes it will have the potential to grow more like bitcoin but I don't think that it will be able to replace bitcoin, as there is not any problem in bitcoin and the other currencies are just the copies of bitcoin, so why will people replace bitcoin with any copy of that.

The bitcoin is used by fewer than 1 million people in the world. When 10 million people use it, its price will be higher.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
maybe in the coming future any of the currency (maybe ethereum) get favor from the people and get support from some big companies, then yes it will have the potential to grow more like bitcoin but I don't think that it will be able to replace bitcoin, as there is not any problem in bitcoin and the other currencies are just the copies of bitcoin, so why will people replace bitcoin with any copy of that.
Activity: 826
No , really no, it will not happen, ethereum is currently too much young in the competition with bitcoin and bitcoin has gained a lot of fame and has fixed its roots in the market so now the chances that some other currency will defeat it is much lesser.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Vitalikhisballs sold out for pimple creme and to line his Russian skinny ass with your money...suckers!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

I think that you are totally right about it, other coins are just for fun. And if btc is daddy they are all kids, but many of them will not grow up for sure. Sad but truth.

And the kids will grow up to be a daddy and their dad will die eventually.

This isn't a solid proof that some alt coin will one day replace bitcoin. I don't think ETH will replace bitcoin in the near future. Considering their price difference right now as well as their popularity and use.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Ether's arbitrary gas limit solution will be its downfall. Vitalik is overrated.

Vitalk is no genius in my books.

Maybe he is not genius in our books, but I think for sure he made some nice profit for himself. I don`t know why he rush to do it, if he would wait a bit more he could earn more and in some better way then now. He is still young and need to learn to be patience.

I think that you are totally right about it, other coins are just for fun. And if btc is daddy they are all kids, but many of them will not grow up for sure. Sad but truth.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

Well, compared to me he certainly is. I couldn't even add up my change correctly the last time I bought some biscuits.
Activity: 545

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin already used for a longer time now while Ethereum is just a new altcoin. It is too early to say that Ethereum will be the future of the cryptocurrency since it has no evidence that this altcoins will survive in the future. Lets look at other altcoins that already exist before ethereum and that coins still exist till today like dogecoin or litecoin. Both altcoins already exist for longer time but they cant beat bitcoin so far. So, what ethereum can do in the future? lets wait and see!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ether's arbitrary gas limit solution will be its downfall. Vitalik is overrated.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The price of Ethereum has dropped below $8 now. Do some people still think Ethereum is the future? I think they both have future.

I don't think Ethereum can surpass bitcoin but I do believe that it has a good future. Cheesy We couldn't assure things though.

It will be interesting to watch and see if ethereum will be able to recover in the coming weeks/months. I wonder if vitalik never sold his 25% share of coins then would ethereum still be dumping right now? Good timing for him maybe but not so good for ether.
Activity: 826
The price of Ethereum has dropped below $8 now. Do some people still think Ethereum is the future? I think they both have future.

I don't think Ethereum can surpass bitcoin but I do believe that it has a good future. Cheesy We couldn't assure things though.
Activity: 206
Jump to: