Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 3. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

ETH very solid. I mean, he can not change, when the change - the only way to survive. EOS will erase the ETH in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

BTC - it is something eternal. I mean, that altkoynov position change rather quickly, but BTC remains king, even when the market falls.
Activity: 350
Hopefully the market will recover completely. I agree with your opinion. ETH is always the best option when people invest in the Crypto market. With the potential and the potential for it it will always be one of the most valuable currencies of all time.  Grin
Activity: 345
I do not think so ETH is unpopular in everyone. BTC is always a good way to get people to the present because it has so many benefits. But with the current market development, we have no conclusion on the potential of these two currencies. Hope the market will stabilize and recover soon.
Activity: 168
I'm not at all happy about what's going on. If before all hope was on Ethereum now, I do not see anything that would promote the fact that we again began to believe in it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
in my opinion, Ethereum is not the future of crypto. because ethereum doesn't have a supply. so the price is difficult to predict. precisely Bitcoin is the future of crypto. because Bitcoin is the parent of altcoins with limited supply.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The whole crypt has no future without solving the problems that exist now. And until this happens, everyone will suffer, and her rating will fall.
What are the problems that need to be solved before the cryptocurrency starts to move on? I think it is quite possible to go ahead and solve all technological issues. the main thing is to eliminate manipulations
Activity: 182
Of course Ethereum is the cryptocurrency that really deserves to become more popular than now and cost more. But I do not understand why the current fall Ethereum has not shown good results
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
Currently, the number of innovations and improvements that appear every month in each of these two projects is very large and this means that both these projects - Bitcoin and Ethereum will remain leaders for a very long time.
Activity: 224
You understand that in this way we can say about any project. NEO is the future and Bitcoin is not, because he claims to be a $1T capitalization. ETH is the future, but bitcoin is not, because he intends to conquer the entire market. And so on.
Activity: 448
At the moment, the crypto market is a speculation and manipulation. Few people draw on the technological part of the projects. Everyone wants quick and easy money. But sooner or later the situation will change. Bitcoin will always be first. But Ethereum will be the coolest blockchain for many years.
Activity: 518
Well I can't say that Ethereum can take the place of bitcoin , bitcoin is still the Creator of the cryptocurrency and everything is riding on it , I think that Ethereum will be 2 coin after bitcoin
Activity: 518
Bitcoin has been wonderful. But now it is too slow and too expensive. I’d rather send Ethereum to someone for any good or services.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
In my opinion Ethereum can be a successful altcoin in the future but it will not replace the big coins that have been here from the beginning called Bitcoin so if I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are complementary and hopefully Ethereum and Bitcoin are successful .
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
now everything seems to go wrong, but I believe it is still eth to have the greatest potential for development. Time will tell us.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm tired of such hills
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Both ethereum and bitcoin will further develop and exist in the future. But only a few altcoins will exist in the future, now very many will die and will forget about them, since these are just empty cases.
It is still difficult to say how the cryptocurrency situation will develop in the future. The current fall in the price of Bitcoin will leave a noticeable mark in the development of cryptocurrency. Investors will disappear euphoria about the constant increase in the price of Bitcoin. Probably, no one will claim that Bitcoin is digital gold after such a sharp drop in the price of this "gold".
Activity: 307
Both ethereum and bitcoin will further develop and exist in the future. But only a few altcoins will exist in the future, now very many will die and will forget about them, since these are just empty cases.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
And when will growth begin?
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
I can't say you are wrong ,ethereum is a very strong one but what about the problems facing it already? The badmouthing cryptocurrency is getting presently is 90% from Erc20 tokens ,its the king of scam projects
Pages:
Jump to: