Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 10. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
everything could be, I believe in ETH, it the most important currency on all market, it tradeble to all and everywhere
I think that the right one, since a significant part of the ico market is used by companies Under the rc-20 form, besides we need ethereum to pay for each transaction. Based on this, not only economic, but also practical application of etherium is very important for each user.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
everything could be, I believe in ETH, it the most important currency on all market, it tradeble to all and everywhere
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
ETH turned out to be very weak and went down strongly at the time when investors stopped investing in ICOs. Bitoin was able to maintain its high position. Bitcoin is king.
unequivocal sent that exact definition of the position of bitcoin to date. But to a greater degree, the popularity of Bitcoin is due to good advertising and the popularization of cryptocurrency over the past years. Today, I consider ethereum to be much more important in the cryptocurrency world than Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't think so that. I don't say that Ethereum has not that ability. It has potential but bitcoin has more potential then that of Ethereum. Bitcoin is highly accepted by many multimillion companies for their business and for various reasons and this things improve bitcoin popularity and profit in comparison to Ethereum. Bitcoin market price is one of the key features which boost up its popularity more than that of Ethereum. Bitcoin is a more sustained cryptocurrency than that of Ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I can not call reliable that coin, which fell several times. Ether led me to a very large loss. Now I trust Bitcoin more, because this coin causes more trust among many people.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
Moreover, btc is constantly improving. Ethereum could take first place only if btc stopped developing and became outdated
Bitcoin is not going to get outdated with all the development going on -Ethereum is difficult to spend as a common payment option.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.
Well it's true that both etherium and Bitcoin cryptocurrency are doing really well in the financial markets and both of them have immense potential. But I don't think that etherium is better than bitcoin and I don't think that it's the future over Bitcoin as Bitcoin is way more popular and has way more users and acceptance all over the world than etherium.
Activity: 364
ETH turned out to be very weak and went down strongly at the time when investors stopped investing in ICOs. Bitoin was able to maintain its high position. Bitcoin is king.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Ethereum has big advertising  Let's see what happens with this new coin / platform. From what I've read it's not even near to a competition to Bitcoin.
I don't think so that. Bitcoin is lot advance and powerful currency then that of Ethereum. Bitcoin is a highly sustained cryptocurrency then that of Ethereum. And Because of this many cryptocurrency user show their first interest to bitcoin instead of Ethereum. Bitcoin is highly accepted cryptocurrency by many big multinational companies and because of this many people have show their trust bitcoin instead of Ethereum. And this thing also help bitcoin to increase its market price and popularity. Bitcoin profitable market price also make it number one in comparison with ethereum.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
Your mistake to think that Ethereum is the future of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is not, and it's a misconception. Cryptocurrency is known for Bitcoin's success, so the future of Crypto depends on Bitcoin. Believe in what makes people realize it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Well, Ethereum certainly a good value , but now of course it is dangerous to hold a coin , I think it will be better after the turn of the market then we can purchase
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

No, for me both bitcoin and ethereum is the future of cryptocurrency! Bitcoin is the king of crypto, and Ethereum is the king of altcoins! Both have titles so i think they will be the future of cryptocurrency not Ethereum only. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Moreover, btc is constantly improving. Ethereum could take first place only if btc stopped developing and became outdated
if you look from the point of view of economic interest and attractiveness of each of the coins, as well as from the practical application in the cryptocurrency market, then ethereum is much more likely to be attractive for investors. This means that the ethereum is more likely to take a leading position.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Activity: 308
I believe that ETH has shown its full dependence on bitcoin and therefore in the future bitcoin will remain the number one coin in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 150
It's interesting to see that this thread was posted 3years ago, it was more like Prediction but see where ethereum is, it did very well but to say its the future of cryprocurrency... I disagree. Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency, ethereum can only come close. Nevertheless, both coins are important in the market and will be in the future, ethereum is a good coin with great potentials but can't beat bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Of course Ethereum powerful coin no doubt , but the fact that it can replace bitcoin I doubt bitcoin has the main advantage there is no face!
Activity: 196
I do not quite agree with the fact that Bitcoin is not the future because it is the main monate on the market and will remain like this forever, but it will also be among the leaders because it is a truly revolutionary technology
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
I think that both coins will be most important pillars of crypto in future, I don't think that only one of them will survive.
Activity: 166
The future is now imo. Why the need to see btc or eth still existing in 2030? Is it because of fear? Blockchain and crypto will keep evolving and growing. Maybe btc or/and eth will survice the next 3, 5, 10 or even 20 years, but at some point there may be a better solution, maybe still named btc or eth, but there's also a chance btc/eth were just frontrunners and the real tech and real adoption still has to be launched or even invented. Blockchain as a base layer is here to stay though Smiley.
Now would give more reasons for me to invest in something yet I am only waiting for the ICOVO coin to get on an exchange so i could get it.
If they were the only coins that I can choose from then I would select Bitcoin as crypto's future because it's the original coin.
Pages:
Jump to: