Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 5. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the future until they're obsolete. That's the shortest and simplest explanation when Ethereum stops working and improving and when Bitcoin becomes the less dominant currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
If Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, then the Bitcoin holder will switch to Ethereum and Ethereum will be ranked at the top of the coinmarketcap. But the reality is not like that. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. There are no other coins that are better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 29
In fact, I think that these coins will be coins of the future because it now occupy the first positions in the market and are growing in this position!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Cryptocurrency of the future should be stable, so now when we see that BTC is stable, but ETH is stable is only in its fall. It has no future and it is clear.
Activity: 33
I guess Bitcoin will remain as an entry point to the crypto world as most wallets offer Bitcoin withdrawals and deposits as cash. And then ETH can be like the actual running force of crypto world with all the smart contracts and all. And all other coins in between.
Activity: 320
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

DAO has much more better blockchains to be based on. It is completely clear for almost every person, who knows at least something about cryptocurrency. ETH is not the only option.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I agree with your opinion because I also think that ethereum is a much more promising project than Bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
This could not be more wrong, ETH is almost dead along with the exiting legit and not so legit and scam ICOs in panic mode.
ETH ha even lost its position to XRP, there will beno rebound to the ATHs for ETH , the fundamentals have changed.
Activity: 154
most likely you are wrong because both bitcoin and ethereum are the future of the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 168
Ethereum of course a strong coin , and now bitcoin of course much higher , Ethereum on me a bit surrenders positions and some time will fall , but as technology I like!
Activity: 21
I don't think so, There is no doubt that Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency but Bitcoin will always one step ahead of all altcoins. Bitcoin will always retain the first mover advantage.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
Both are the future of this market.Both should be evaluated in separate circumstances.Bitcoin is the main factor in this market.Ethereum is the technology of this market.So they both complement each other.Thanks to these two, the market will develop.

I agree with you that Bitcoin and Ethereum laid the foundation for the crypto market, now a lot depends on them. However, I don’t like that the whole market depends on the prices of two coins (even one), this devalues all altcoins and does not allow them to form a stable market price. It also gives a simple lever in the management of the market through the price of Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 322
People were unable to predict future of the crypto, so they blessed ETH. People, who invested BTC got a lot more money and they were right.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Both are the future of this market.Both should be evaluated in separate circumstances.Bitcoin is the main factor in this market.Ethereum is the technology of this market.So they both complement each other.Thanks to these two, the market will develop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think both coins are having bright and promising  future ,that's why most of my deposit consists of the two coins.Bitcoin is bitcoin,the oldest and the most popular crypto but what I like most in Etherium is its founder Vitalik Buterin ,this guy is a real genius .
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
If ethereum increase more to the bitcoin for the next year it is good step and we can it will continue to increase the price of that coin. But until now bitcoin is good to invest to bitcoin too because you can make more money to that coin.
Activity: 140
Yes, ethereum is good, but Bitcoin is better and the best. Bitcoin stands a better chance of being adopted on a global scale than Ethereum.
I agree with you Bitcoin the founder of the market is based on it. Ethereum will live and it has a place in the market but not in the first place.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
I don’t know how about the future of crypto, but it seems that Ripple will become the key project of the present. Many people advise buying a ripple and getting rid of bitcoin. There are predictions that if the ripple overtakes the Bitcoon by capitalization, then the Altcoins will become far less dependent on the bitcoin price jumps.
Activity: 837
Yes, ethereum is good, but Bitcoin is better and the best. Bitcoin stands a better chance of being adopted on a global scale than Ethereum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
Ethereum is q very good and promising coin which is used by many ICO projects but that doesn't mean ethereum is the future of crypto. It has a long way to go. Bitcoin will forever be the king and father of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: