Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 6. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
The future of music is electronic but people still play acoustic instruments. There is room for both old and new in the "future".
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
Agree with your position, because all make reasons, that bitcoin will die soon. Ethereum the best alternative coin to be the first in market, that's all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
If ETH will withstand this pressure. He is not having the best of times. The dominant bitcoin can change the entire market. I think you understand that.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
ETH is better than BTC, but still less popular, I think when BTC fall, ETH will rise, and it will be soon
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
Bitcoin on the market is both future and present ! Its no one will notice the whole market is repelled only by his behavior but I think Ethereum will step on his heels in the future . On price but not on capitalization !
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I thought it was obvious that BTC is not the best crypto currency on the market, because Ethereum has so much advantages in front of bitcoin, but for some reasons, investors trust only in Bitcoin and investing their funds most likely in the first crypto.
Activity: 350
Because the fluctuation of the BTC is too high compared to the current market should cause concern for investors. But I am sure this is only the first step of BTC to reach the peak and stable. ETH also has potential but its development speed is not high. I still believe in BTC, it will dominate the market for a short time in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

BTC is something about forever. I mean that positions of altcoins change pretty fast, but BTC remain the king even when the market falls down.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
You see, each token has its own purpose, but indeed, eth is a promising token because many platforms are launched based on it, thereby populating it, and btc is intended for storing assets, in my opinion they cannot be compared

From this there is no benefit if the projects on the Ethereum platform do not equal and are constantly falling in price. The assets of projects on ethereum have been decreasing for the 9th month, and it seems that this process is not going to stop. I would not be in a hurry to conclude that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, better study both projects more deeply.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
No, this is not a correct opinion, although everyone has the right to express his point of view, but I disagree with this point of view, because I think that cryptocurrency will follow the BTC project, because BTC is the only cryptocurrency that can be called orinal.
Activity: 253
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

ETH is very solid. I meand that it is not able to change, when changes are the only way to survive. EOS will erase ETH in the nearest future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
When I read this topic in 2018, I am laughing so hard. ETH is nothing but a bubble, which had already collapsed. It will be even cheaper.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Ethereum has a very large community. Vitalik is a very clever guy and he will definitely lead ethereum to a good result, but I still think that decentralization is more important. Bitcoin is more correct in this respect.
Activity: 336
In my opinion, all have the potential to become future crypto currencies. Both bitcoin and ethereum have the potential for future success. Success depends on the competition between the two. Which of the two is proven to provide tangible benefits to the community, that is what becomes the future crypto currency. But if I look at current developments and competition, I judge that ethereum is more potential as a future crypto currency. Bitcoin is getting backward because it doesn't bring new innovations. I am sure the price of ethereum will increase further because ethereum has proven to be beneficial and increasingly attractive to the wider community.
Activity: 224
I really believe in Ethereum. I know that he is capable of more than we now see. For me, this is the second coin after bitcoin. But no matter how hard I believe in Ethereum, I think that he will not be able to beat Bitcoin
Activity: 826
I think that is not true.
Bitcoin is will keep be the once of top coin in cryptocurrency and other coin it will impossible to overtake Bitcoin.
OK i know ETH now is a popular coin and this time ETH on high, but 5 or 10 years again who knows ETH like what ??

It can be said that bitcoin is old and there is nothing interesting so I would rather make ethereum the future of crypto, the number of ethereu-based tokens is proof that ethereum is a unique coin that is very worthy of the future.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
You don't have to choose one crypto to be the future, and these two are not even in the same business. IMO they're both going to be great.
Activity: 364
Ethereum may be a great project but will never be like butcoin. To me, bitcoin is a global coin which is widely accepted by many countries. Bitcoin will still remain the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
It seems to me that these are very strong conclusions, because I consider the BTC project to be more global than all the other projects that generally exist today, because today BTC is an almost recognized project that will very soon become the same as gold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Ethereum may be a quality project but it will never be a bitcoin.Vitalik is not making progress on this project at this time.But of course they will be very advanced in the future.But until then bitcoin will be fixed as the cornerstone of this market.
Pages:
Jump to: