Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 47. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Although it looks like Ethereum is surpassing Bitcoin in terms of popularity and value at the moment I don't think it will be the sole future of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the original crypto and it shows through the years that in can provide income to its followers.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
I personaly believe they both have a a decent future ahead of them, But, I like Ethereum because it has way more functions, does just as much if not more, and I believe this year we should see a nice price rise in it. So for at the time my votes Ethereum!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I do not think it's as fast and easy as that for ethereum at that price. It will take a very long time. Because currently in the eyes of the world bitcoin is the main for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has build its strong future worlwide , therefore it may be everyone's need in future.  Alternate crypto might be dismissed and ignored
Activity: 77
All coin exchange to bitcoin, I think ETH not the first this times and next times
Activity: 168
Ethereum is playing its own part in cryptocurrency but cannot surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency is waxing stronger and all other altcoins including Ethereum follow its footsteps.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Seriously? Ok i can't change what you thunk right now in bitcoin but if you search more information related to bitcoin, i think bitcoin has more potential to work progress in the future although ethereum is a good one too but still bitcoin is my choice in future.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

Welcome other coins, tokens and eAssets, you are invited to be Bitcoin-Cash side-chains from now on:

https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/997369684017254400

Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Wink Wink
Activity: 315
Ethereum is mainly good for smart contracts.
Activity: 229
I think in the future Bitcoin will have no competitors because the Bitcoin market is always considered as the most valuable market. In fact Bitcoin is actually more developed than Ethereum and more Bitcoin supporters.
Activity: 415
I admit that ETH is a very good coin, and even if one day its price may exceed BTC, I think it is impossible to replace BTC. BTC is always the originator of the cryptocurrency world. Its position in this world cannot be shaken. It was because of its birth that there was an encrypted world it should be God-like presence in this world.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
I do not agree with this statement, because it seems to me that today people overestimate the possibilities of ETH, of course the ETH project is one of the most popular projects, but it seems to me that it will not be able to beat BTC, so now I do not agree with you
there are a chance that ethereum can be our future crypto but bitcoin will always a bitcoin no one can overtake on it but it can be the same as bitcoin like ethereum. bitcoin is one of the best and it have a potential to be on highly demand and popular. this is the first created cryptocurrency. if there's no bitcoin we will not have any altcoin that we are using now. so ethereum will be our future crypto but bitcoin will always be on top.
Activity: 208
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

I don't think so, for me both bitcoin and ethereum will be the future of cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is the king of crypto and ethereum is the king of altcoins. I beleive that this two coins will lead us in the future, and digital cryptocurrency is our future.
Activity: 140

Oh no, I still believe the bitcoin is the king of crypto and ethereum is queen. So, I like both. They are two of the best crypto currency. It is my opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I do not agree with this statement, because it seems to me that today people overestimate the possibilities of ETH, of course the ETH project is one of the most popular projects, but it seems to me that it will not be able to beat BTC, so now I do not agree with you
Activity: 21
I have been reading up on the fact that the Chinese Ministry of Information Technology rated Ethereum as the #1 for of Blockchain tech and Bitcoin only made to #13. This has to be a big validation of Ethereum tech being the future in Crypto and Bitcoin having an expiration date in the near future. Even though China has banned the trade of Crypto, that ranking is a big deal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is the wrong view that Ethereum will become the future currency by surpassing the Bitcoin. But, this will not true ever because Bitcoin transactions are absolutely anonymous and everybody will demand this for all transactions also for the illegal transactions.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
it seems to me that bitcoin is becoming a reserve of value, eth is the real operational platform. I think there will be space for both of them, also because I don't  see any other competitors who can immediately threaten their position.  I would hold them both
Activity: 27
in fact plenty of new and nice coins that appear like ICN. Well, although this time the coin eth is fairly good, but very many other coins that might align with eth. however, to date I have not seen any other coins that have the potential to shift the position of the most bitcoin as well cryptocurrency
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
I think it could be the future of crypto if for the token etherium itself but the problem is to hold it in the long run we should be able to do it because this is the main thing in investing in the long term of the crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: