Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not. - page 49. (Read 116501 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Ethereum is not yet able to compete with bitcoin and this is a fact, but it has a good technology, smart contracts and so on, but bitcoin is not just a market leader and it does not stand still, and is actively developing
Activity: 74
I don't think so, There is no doubt that Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency but Bitcoin will always one step ahead of all altcoins. Bitcoin will always retain the first mover advantage.
Activity: 74
I don't think so, There is no doubt that Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency but Bitcoin will always one step ahead of all altcoins. Bitcoin will always retain the first mover advantage.
Activity: 23
Bitcoin is the future, a digital current recognised everywhere and has been continuously rising and like many mentioned it is the mother of cryptocurrencies ,this fact cannot be undone.
Activity: 21
Activity: 22
Nah I think it is not, I am strongly disagree with you, of course ETH has been getting more and more popular recently, but most of deals and transaction are made with BTC still and I'm sure nothing if going to change
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think yes because ethereum is platform from 90% ICOs and Ethereum now has a market cap of more than $60 billions
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
No, ethereum is not the future of crypto, I do not think that ethereum will lead all krypto, and I also believe that ethereum also has a good future if lead I think can not, because one of the krypto leaders is bitcoin.
Activity: 121
 i think also that ETH is very strong very strong and safe. Bitcoin will die it would not last forever. ETH will take his place and all his might and his honor. People would go to ETH and they will spend their money in to it. ETH will rise now and hear it. OH hear the people of this earth hear my voice.
Activity: 133
On the contrary, you are wrong with this analysis. Bitcoin is still leading the market by a very large margin and it would take ethereum years to catch up and the  only way it would even have a chance to catch up is if bitcoin stops growing which is very unlikely to happen. Bitcoin has and will always been the future of the cryptocurrency market because without bitcoin we have no crypto market.

I'm with you on this one. I can never understand what all the hate on bitcoin is all about seeing as if there was no bitcoin then none of us would be here on this forum right now which is literally named after bitcoin, talking about the coins and cryptocurrencies that we have invested into.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The future of the Ethereum depends on the speed of development of its competitors, such as Cardano, and the success of the startups already started on its platform. But, in comparison with bitcoin and other altcoins, Ethereum has one advantage. Demand for it is constantly supported, thanks to a number of ICOs selling their tokens based on the ERC20 protocol, which can only be purchased for the Ethereum.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Well you just made a wrong assumption. Bitcoin and Ethereum are not even in the same league so the comparison does not hold water. Bitcoin has its functionalities and Ethereum has its own. Although I prefer trading with Ethereum because its fees are cheaper and transactions faster.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I also think so because the ethereum has the best technology that everyone uses and also invests in this coin that promotes its growth  Cheesy
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
On the contrary, you are wrong with this analysis. Bitcoin is still leading the market by a very large margin and it would take ethereum years to catch up and the  only way it would even have a chance to catch up is if bitcoin stops growing which is very unlikely to happen. Bitcoin has and will always been the future of the cryptocurrency market because without bitcoin we have no crypto market.
Activity: 238
Yes it is true Etheruem is the future of crypto but bitcoin is the top of the world in the coin etheruem is a second coin that dependent if you will trade as a bitcoin, bitcoin is very highest currency than Ethereum and highest future of cryptocurrency.

Activity: 28
I dont think that. i think bitcoin is more valuable than ethereum. And then in the next 5 or maybe 10 ten years bitcoin, bitcoin is a rare item.
Activity: 68
It's contentious, but as a platform for new projects and applications Ethereum undoubtedly ranks first and nobody can fix it, Vitalik Buterin really is one of the most influential people on this planet Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
The DAO has been hacked. Ethereum is a world computer. Bitcoin is different. Ethereum will serve as a global computing tool or say a global decentralized supercomputer.
Activity: 602
ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Ethereum is a strong coin, and also a lot of people adopt ethereum, but I think ethereum is not as easy as it will beat bitcoin, ethereum is still relatively young and will definitely be hard to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 33
Why not bitcoin? Bitcoin is much more popular than ethereal and also the potential of bitcoin is very good so far. sorry if i offend. I am still a beginner in this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: