Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the king - page 13. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 03:30:38 PM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

He remains king. After updating the ETH it will be nice to grow. I think that this is a new stage in the development of ETH. Yes, of course it is difficult to see him for $ 80 + $ 120. But we are all waiting for growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 03:26:02 PM
Ethereum is a great coin, with an unbelievable potential for future growth, so you can buy it now because it's price is very low and you can buy this coin with great discount.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 03:25:01 PM
I personally agree that Ethereum is best cryptocurrency
You have to correct the coin that is here that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrent at the moment because bitcoin is the main coin and the leader of all the coins here, ethereum in my opinion is the queen of coin coins that accompanies the king, namely bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2018, 03:19:36 PM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
Ethereum really showed a great strength as it got to over $140  from its $80. It was a tremendous performance. Even Bitcoin couldn't moved as fast as it did.
No I do not think that ethereum is the king.Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency after bitcoin.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable one in the market.It has the largest number of users.Even after the fall in price bitcoin is still the topmost cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes as it gives good amounts of profit returns and that too in a short period of time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 02:56:18 PM
Hello everyone,

Ethereum really showed a great strength as it got to over $140  from its $80. It was a tremendous performance. Even Bitcoin couldn't moved as fast as it did.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2018, 02:52:55 PM
Yeah in this crypto market ethereum is the king of all platform based token. Ethereum is the most popular altcoins ever. And the use cases of ethereum is very big. Almost all icos are based on ethereum. But last few months ico market was down for many scammed and failed ico. So we saw a rapid price drop in eth price. After many things at the moment ethereum devs announced that ethereum will be upgraded to the ethereum 2.0. and this is a very big update for market. And also ethereum will be hard fork in early 2019. At this moment ethereum is the best and the most popular platform token
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
December 28, 2018, 01:19:57 PM
Hello everyone,

Is that ethereum only the coin bumped after that price fall or it is the coin manages to maintain the prices when the other coins were falling?

What made you to call ethereum as king when bitcoin is there. Tongue
Activity: 384
December 28, 2018, 01:16:53 PM
Even though currently ethereum prices are more affordable, if we compare them with last year's prices above $ 1k. In fact, ethereum is still an interest for many users. Luckily if you can buy ethereum at a cheap price that is still ongoing. When prices fall below $ 100, it's an opportunity for people who want to buy it. Well, ethereum is still the king of Altcoin with all its popularity up to now.
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 01:01:32 PM
ethereum is an important part of altcoin, in my prediction Ethereum won't fall past the price of $ 80, the reason why Ethereum won't fall in my opinion is because Ethereum is a token that offers users as a platform for multiple tokens.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
I personally agree that Ethereum is best cryptocurrency
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
December 28, 2018, 12:53:58 PM
King in terms of token probably but to be honest, I didn't see any improvement this year. I'm seeing some news that Ethereum's team would release some sweet updates coming this 2019 and I'm looking forward to that to see if it really deserves the price.
ethereum is the best altcoin so far this year has declined and has been shifted by the ripple, but I still choose ethereum because it has a bright future especially if there will be updates that will be made for their platform so what will it be like next year?
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 28, 2018, 12:53:37 PM
Of course. Most altcoins are directly dependent on ETH, because most are made on the basis of this platform. And I am sure that 2019 will become a new life for this coin, an update is coming very soon. And it will change everything. Cryptospring is coming!
December 28, 2018, 12:44:26 PM
ethereum is a potentially good coin and much relied upon as a profitable investment. for it is better to its popularity and volumes also increased. and the King of altcoin.
Activity: 574
December 28, 2018, 12:28:55 PM
Yes, of course eth.is the king of  altccoin. it has a position after bitcoin. lot of people trust in eth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
Yes you have done great when it was just 83$,as this is the prime opportunity for everyone. Some gets afraid of it some will shines from it.
copper member
Activity: 351
December 28, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
Hello everyone,

On my opinion I think ethereum is just another struggling coin like every other coin .. it is easy manipulated by whales and ico's... and has the highest rate of insecurity
Activity: 658
December 28, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
Everyone said the king after experiencing an increase yesterday, when they went down they attacked and said that eth scam and other words were bad.
I say situational and eth are coins that are reliable but not necessarily going to be forever the king of altcoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
December 28, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
King in terms of token probably but to be honest, I didn't see any improvement this year. I'm seeing some news that Ethereum's team would release some sweet updates coming this 2019 and I'm looking forward to that to see if it really deserves the price.
Activity: 1358
December 28, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
I agree that ethereum is the king of the altcoins, but of all cryptos bitcoin is the king, lucky those who bought eth at cheap price they've earned profit.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
December 28, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
This is indeed true and has been recognized by many people. ethereum is number one in the order altcoin. Many say will be replaced with another coin, but I think it won't be easy going. because the ethereum has a pretty good recovery ability.
Pages:
Jump to: