Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the king - page 14. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
I agree that ethereum is nicknamed king. That is why Ethereum is one of the best coins in Altcoin and also almost all tokens in the ICO project chosen by Ethereum, and most of the coins are made by ICO Ethereum. I think Ethereum is the best coin , Now the price is very low so now if you can buy it, you can make a lot of profits
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
Ethereum is the king of altcoin there is no doubt and it should be considered to be the king actually because of its good technology and public demand as well. So what the price is a little bit down this time but so far I have seen the price of Eth already started to rise slowly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 28, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
Ethereum is the king of ICO, especially if the project has their contract under ERC-20.
Why ETH is most used in any ICO? well investors need to use ERC-20 wallet which they will send the amount of investment.
And the team will ahve the address also where to send the tokens for the investors.
In addition, The transfer speed and cost is fast and cheap.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
December 28, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
Etherium not a king. I see the wavesi king as the future. So give up the etherium and concentrate on waves =))
Focus on the waves platform so you don't regret it in the future.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
Some days ago, Ethereum price was 83$ but suddenly Ethereum is big pump 157$. Now 1ETH= 115$. In my own opinion, ethereum it is the king of all altcoins. So it is best time to buy ethereum. I already buy some ETH and hold it for my future.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 28, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
I think even now those who buy ETH will see good profits in the future. ETH will in no way sit idle when bull run starts. I have myself some ETH, bought at around 100 dollars and it is already good profit. But I know it will be so much bigger in 2019 and 2020 so I am holding it for later.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
December 28, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
the king is still the king even though he is in a bad mood, maybe that's the right phrase for ethereum at this time. Seeing ethereum still popular in the fall, I am increasingly convinced that this coin still has the potential to rise. ethereum is the king of altcoins on the market today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
December 28, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
When Ether has confidence, this is an appropriate investment, Ether has a large community and has become a block chain that has been used by many projects.
Activity: 420
December 28, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
This is exactly the situation I got into. Now it turns out that I had the opportunity to fix a normal profit and now I understand that I made a mistake that cost me very dearly today. Keep in mind greed is ruining.
Activity: 532
December 28, 2018, 10:32:21 AM
I admit ethereum is king, but now it's hard to believe and hold ethereum for the long term. ethereum is not a safe investment, prices can change at any time and this makes ethereum start to be abandoned.
Activity: 574
December 28, 2018, 10:27:33 AM
yes, I also believe ethereum altcoin is number two from bitcoin, because ethereum is also very popular, and now many new projects use the ethereum platform.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 28, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
Ethereum is the second king in crypto. The real king is Bitcoin. That is absolutely inviolable as it seems. But the reality is like that, that Ethereum is the second king after Bitcoin. But if ethereum becomes the king of crypto. I will always support this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
With the situation of the market nowadays, this is not the right time to talk about which altcoin is the king. The slump brought by 2018, every coin had fallen by huge percentage. What most investor and holder are thinking right now is how the market will recover.

But, to make choice, Ethereum is still the number one altcoin considering its success of the blockchain.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 10:15:40 AM
Many people already consider ethereum as the king simply because of its good platform like bitcoin. Somewhere in the future Ethereum might be the new king because there is chance that ethereum will replace bitcoin in number 1 rank in all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum have new upgrade this coming 2019 and I think it will have good effect in the image of ethereum and many people and investors will buy ethereum.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
December 28, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
yes you are right, he is a king who will soon die. the longer, ethereum like this, the faster it will be left. even so I still believe that he will return. but eth is not the same as it was before.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
December 28, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
Hello everyone,

I think alts are still having a close fight. Not because ETH gained some price action means it's the King?No. It's just oversold that much it needs to recover. Recovery is normal in the market but that doesnt seem it's the King. Also, XRP is now having the 2nd largest marketcap, bigger than ETH.

And yes Kudos to the ones who invested or bought ETH around 80$ mark
Activity: 378
December 28, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
I agree with you because in my opinion ethereum is the center of most altcoins, ethereum acts as a platform that has been adopted by most of the coins that exist and more important than that is that ethereum still has many advantages over other altcoins so that ethereum deserves to be the king of altcoin and in my opinion the price won't change that at all, so even though the price drops but ethereum will still be the king of altcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 28, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
I agree that everybody who bought that low probably hit the bottom, and might be lucky  Wink In the long term, Ethereum price will rise thanks for the adoption.
Activity: 378
December 28, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
Hello everyone,

Yeah those who take the risk to buy their ETH at $83 can now enjoy their profits if they will sell it in the current price. I'm hoping that this will gain more demand in the market to make a good statement that ETH is now back on track.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 28, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
Hello everyone,

I think that 83 USD is not still a bottom of Ethereum but this price is also not bad to buy Ethereum and hold for long time. Recent days, Ethereum has recovered significantly and congratulate when you bought at 83 USD  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: