Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the king - page 12. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
Although the price of Ethereum has fallen to double or even lower, it is still the king of ICO, and we cannot change the fact that Ethereum still occupies 80% of the ICO market.
Yes, because Ethereum has a very good and simple technology to use, such as creating an Ethereum wallet that is very easy, and also Ethereum gets great trust from many ICO projects that rent the Ethereum network.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 04:56:12 AM
All right. Ethereum is a good coin and I hope that in the nearest update we will finally begin to see more growth!
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 29, 2018, 04:53:56 AM
Ethereum is the king, but only king of altcoins. Eth is the coin i trust most after Bitcoin. But let's not forget that ethereum made people lost more money than bitcoin.

Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 04:52:07 AM
Although the price of Ethereum has fallen to double or even lower, it is still the king of ICO, and we cannot change the fact that Ethereum still occupies 80% of the ICO market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
December 29, 2018, 04:49:23 AM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

ETH hasn't shown anything. ETH is exactly the same as it was just a few days ago. All that's happened is that the price has changed. If ETH drops back to $83 or lower would that then make it worthless and rubbish?

You’re right on this mate because like you i am looking on ethereum as one shitcoin that has been pumped but the reality it has no value at all

For OP I don’t know where did you get that stupid idea of ethereum being a king of altcoin while it drops a huge amount on its capitalization thats why overthrown by ripple that is another shitcoin also
Activity: 334
December 29, 2018, 04:29:56 AM
Yes, Eth still follows the rise and fall of bitcoin, and this still has good and safe value.
We still have the opportunity to be able to gather eth, and we will see that eth will increase next year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 29, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
It is wonderfull to look back and guess about what happened... unfortunately ETH follows BTC like ALL crypto do... and ETH is still very, very cheap at the moment... If you think about it, you bought at 83 and sold at around 120 something that can be worth more than 1000 in a few months... might not be a good move...
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
December 29, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
I agree with you that Ethereum is the king of altcoin. Indeed, many altcoins have great opportunities now, but in the world investment crypto, Ethereum remains above.
For my reason in stating this is the sophistication of the system that Ethereum has. I am sure, everyone has a stronger reason than my reason for Ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
Haha! What kind of king? You have invested from $83 yes but you could invest from $1.350 last year. If you did invest the highest price could you say to ETH the king? Ofcourse not.. It is all about the timing and this time you invested in the right time  thats all. I believe that there are no coins that we can call it the king today..
Activity: 442
December 29, 2018, 03:20:18 AM
But this is not a good thing. Now I have no expectations for the future of Ethereum. Ethereum has created countless coins. They have no value, so Ethereum has also been affected. The price of Ethereum will be difficult to recover in the future.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

people still have a lot of chance to buy ethereum now,,
because ethereum is the best altcoins, and i believe in the end of 2019, ethereum price will create new high
this is not a financial advice, always DYOR before buying  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 28, 2018, 07:22:19 PM
Hello everyone,

I am seriously waiting to  see more development, before I can agree if truly it is the king. It rose for some days and later dropped again. Although, the rate at which it plummeted was not much, to conclude it cannot take that position. I believe that time will tell if it is truly the king or not although, some weeks ago, it was as if ethereum was going to crash, but it proved a lot of people wrong.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 06:59:18 PM
Definitely Ethereum is the King. This is the most trusted and the most used altcoin on the market. I mean if you are an ICO investor, you need to have some Ethereum because this coin is accepted by every ICO.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 28, 2018, 04:58:27 PM
Ethereum is a truly unique product, it holds a lot of things on its smart contracts, I think we will still see its power.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
December 28, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
Ethereum has been in the market too long that I don't see anything that will kill it. Definitely still the king of alt coins although there's a strong argument that XRP is the new king because it's the second coin now behind bitcoin. But ICO projects are still based on Ethereum and its smart contracts so there's still a chance that it can take back the second spot once the bull market started.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 04:42:40 PM
Hello everyone,

if you think about the value of altcoin in market how about Bitcoincash even the price are dropped like other but people still bought Bitcoincash from market, and how about Ripple??
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
I also think that Ethereum is still the king of Altcoin, because there are still a lot of Altcoin who depend on Ethereum, especially the price issue and it is evident when the price of Ethereum goes down a lot of other altcoins which come down dramatically. I hope that by 2019 there will be a significant change in price increases for Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 28, 2018, 04:22:36 PM
I was expecting some kind of a thorough analysis why "Eth is King" but I ended up reading a price-related content.

Anyway, I do not want to classify any coin as king of altcoins like ETH especially with all its scalability issues. Waves and Stellar is performing better right now. I would wait for Ethereum 2.0 before making any real comparison.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 28, 2018, 03:39:24 PM
I won't criticize that much since the OP is just a Jr. Member I am sure that he/she is still learning by now, and aa you can see that ETH is going down as same as the  other cryptocurrencies, though don't get me wrong, ETH is not in a good spot and at the same time in a bad spot either, it needs to recover and everythingz hopefully, year 2019 will be different for the market and for ETH to recover as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 28, 2018, 03:32:27 PM
There were lot of coins that provide with a better market for trading and other needs. But, ethereum has gained trust that isn't yet achieved by many other cryptocurrencies. In another way ethereum smart contract serving as the base for majority of the cryptocurrencies make it the king of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: