Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is the king - page 16. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 07:07:37 PM
Of course, Ethereum is a king. It's blockchain is perfect and community is rather big. On ERC-20 are based a lot of successful projects so I think Ethereum has many chances to recover it's recent volume.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
it is true, but with the fall of ETH many people are poor now, indeed before doing business we must think about profit and loss first. but now to see ETH Bullrun is very long. will there be changes in ETH.
Activity: 182
December 23, 2018, 06:06:29 PM
more than confident that the ethereal in the future will cost over 5k dollars per coin. be patient
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 23, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
after ethereum falls there are some coins that are widely reported to be next ethereum. yes like xrp, eos and waves. I think it's normal, in my opinion, it's better we will see competition and supporters will determine their investment with various platform advantages. ethereum is superior in the community because there are many ico using their platform, but we'll see the next move.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 05:48:07 PM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
Hello! Yes, Ethereum showed growth, but I think that this is far from the end. $ 130 is still a very sweet price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 23, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
When eth will break 150 mark people who bought from the ultimate dip of around 80 would already have almost doubled their investment but i am sure it is just the start as we are now looking at reversal and long term bulls for eth from here. So people who entered at the bottom have potentially huge prospects of profit from here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
December 23, 2018, 03:57:37 PM
I bought Ethereum when it was around $ 400, so I bought when it was around $ 230 and every time I thought it was the bottom and the market would soon turn around. Most recently, the price was $ 83, but I simply don’t have the means to buy now))) People who bought $ 83 each now have 60 percent of the profits, congratulations. And all the rest, I wish patience, definitely the price will be restored.
Activity: 20
December 23, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
Many people say ETH is the king of Altcoin, I agree with that statement. ETH is a coin that has a strong platform and token that is most widely used by the ICO Project, and other qualities make the second position marketed before the Bearish market occurs. now because ETH is affordable and cheap, there are still many people who believe in maintaining it in the long run.
I agree, ETH is king of altcoin for sure. It's most often used crypto behind BTC and use-case is a very important argument for defining value of a crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
Many people say ETH is the king of Altcoin, I agree with that statement. ETH is a coin that has a strong platform and token that is most widely used by the ICO Project, and other qualities make the second position marketed before the Bearish market occurs. now because ETH is affordable and cheap, there are still many people who believe in maintaining it in the long run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 02:59:42 PM
I didnt see a new feature or good news about ethereum or ethereum speculation. I just know Bitcoin rule the whole cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency not ethereum or any coins. Ethereum follows bitcoin's moves and other altcoins follow just Bitcoin's moves.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
December 23, 2018, 02:53:52 PM
for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing. I have to agree that ETH shouldn't be evaluated on its price. Adoption wise it's the king for smart-contracts. I am dissapointed still with the amount of dapps that ETH has, I hoped it would be more by now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
December 23, 2018, 02:43:41 PM
Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

ETH hasn't shown anything. ETH is exactly the same as it was just a few days ago. All that's happened is that the price has changed. If ETH drops back to $83 or lower would that then make it worthless and rubbish?
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
December 23, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
Hello everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: