Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum lowest price - page 12. (Read 24730 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 11, 2018, 08:37:59 AM
this year the decline is very severe, this must be the reason through the news circulating and the reduced trust of many investors who often jump into crypto, hopefully this situation can quickly end.
Lot of ICO this year sold already their eth that been raised during the ico period and the bearish market condition really drag down eth price like what other altcoins suffering right now. Honestly my eth portfolio is already -77% and it really hurts to see my portfolio with a huge losses. I still thinking if I add more eth or just wait for a deeper bottom.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 08:24:18 AM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
why is it that what I know is actually increasing from a number of users who are increasingly using ETH because it is easier to get than bitcoin or even other coins.
If Ethereum users increase, the price of Ethereum must also increase, not vice versa. The price of Ethereum follows the price of Bitcoin. If bitcoin goes down, almost all altcoins will experience price declines.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
December 11, 2018, 08:10:11 AM
as far as I remember, it wasn't as bad as now, it took almost 1 year to recover, but eth must also be remembered up to 0.1xxx so the correction that happened was extended coupled with negative news and also with bitcoin correction in many people began to despair and panic and finally sell their digital assets ... maybe that is some breeder, eth prices tend to go down.....maybe eth can 50$  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 11, 2018, 08:09:34 AM
this year the decline is very severe, this must be the reason through the news circulating and the reduced trust of many investors who often jump into crypto, hopefully this situation can quickly end.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 11, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
For Ethereum is a very strong team in the first place and I think that this is the main thing when the development team takes care of their coin !
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 06:19:08 AM
Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

I have lost my investment but I still believe in crypto.  Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency market. The important key is patient in bear market, it will come back.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 06:07:51 AM
You must understand that the price of Ethereum cannot rise against the market. This does not mean that no one needs ETH and is not interesting, on the contrary, the number of network users is growing, 48 million unique wallets have already been registered. The project postponed the update several times, but this is only to eliminate all bugs and errors. So don't pay attention to the price, it will recover when the market starts its bullish run.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 11, 2018, 05:20:49 AM
Looking at the current situation, the price of ETH fell to the bottom again.
Activity: 490
December 11, 2018, 04:44:55 AM
ethereum starts to upset me, as they say, buy the bottom and get the second bottom as a gift, i have already received the fourth bottom.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
It is very sad to look at the price of ethereum, but I am sure that this is definitely not the end and we are waiting for the next wave of growth. importantly keep calm. I would even advise to buy it now, which I actually did;)

this is not the end of ethereum if you see low prices, the ethereum potential is still high today. we can continue to believe and invest in ethereum to ethereum at a good price position.
It's not from the end. but now the price has reached its lowest level this year and certainly makes a lot of people stressed out with a considerable decline from ethereum
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:38:20 AM
yes this year the fall is very deep and this year is a bad year for Crypto. Whatever happens that clearly has a relationship with the amount of market demand, it is influential and of course there are other things that can cause the value to go down. but things like this will not always happen and will definitely end so Ethereum will rise again, the coins will potentially grow well, maybe next year the price of Ethereum will increase better.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:28:06 AM
Last year the Ethereum price was rising only and the ICOs were extremely popular. But in my opinion lots of not very successful projects sell their ETH in order to save the profit, and thatvis why the price is decreasing.
Right now the whole coins reduced in price too much so we cannot blame anyone coin that it has the risk or in decline. Whenever the market will be up all of the coins will come back to its high value to which they reached in the previous year.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 08, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
Last year the Ethereum price was rising only and the ICOs were extremely popular. But in my opinion lots of not very successful projects sell their ETH in order to save the profit, and thatvis why the price is decreasing.

I do not understand, can you explain to me why unsuccessful projects can have ETH and sell them for profit. As far as I know the ICO is not enough soft-cap will have to pay back investors
Activity: 827
December 08, 2018, 12:06:54 PM
It is very sad to look at the price of ethereum, but I am sure that this is definitely not the end and we are waiting for the next wave of growth. importantly keep calm. I would even advise to buy it now, which I actually did;)

this is not the end of ethereum if you see low prices, the ethereum potential is still high today. we can continue to believe and invest in ethereum to ethereum at a good price position.
Activity: 532
December 08, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

this is the impact of the Bearish market throughout the year. reasonable if the price drops lower than before. the question is where is the lowest point? even until the end of the year the market continues to be in a very sad downtrend
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
December 08, 2018, 11:47:51 AM
If the Ethereum price went down this entire year, then the whole Ethereum price will probably gradually rise the next year.  To fall especially low the price now will not be already.
Activity: 798
December 07, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Hard to find why ethereum drop very deep but i think its good opportunity for buying ethereum because ethereum is good coin and used by most token in market. Hopely this condition will end and ethereum price could recover because its popular coin and i think most investor hold ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
December 07, 2018, 07:44:02 PM
This is a good reset of price value, huge volume is going on today. As what I predict, it will be huge movement from now on. The question is, which coin would be on the move to take this opportunity. With XRP on its prime, I think other coin like XLM will be my bet incase they got something. On the otherhand, ETH will be on Ice Age for a little while.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 07, 2018, 07:31:24 PM
The reason behind this because for sure they have panic seller. But if you are really believer of this coin you will buy because you want to survive ethereum from dumping market so that also we see ethereum as soon as possible as king of crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 07:29:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: