Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum on the rise: Sell or HODL? - page 3. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
May 27, 2021, 05:45:18 AM
it is time to hold to it for those with abundance for now while you study the market index before taking any decision
Holding on because the market is still experiencing a downturn is good, but I believe that if the market is on the rise,
there won't be many people holding it at this point.
Yes, seeing so far I really believe the market can recover soon,
I think it's only a matter of time so it's better at this time to be patient waiting for it,
the most important thing is to just follow the existing developments so as not to miss the information
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 27, 2021, 03:05:18 AM
Sure and certain long term hodling can be very promising, for ETH it's predicted to touch 5k and for sure it will touch it and rise above it, Ethereum is a very strong and potential coin which has really been perforrming very well and it's next to bitcoin, for me I think you should hodl if you ain't in need of cash so urgently because the bull run is still very much around the corner and I think ether is still undervalued at it's current price. Ethereum will keep hitting great all time highs, and even in market crash it didn't fall so much in prices like other altcoins.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 27, 2021, 01:44:10 AM
It looks like Ethereum is on a non-stop road towards success as people keep pouring money into it like crazy. With several upcoming upgrades on the Ethereum blockchain, things will only get better for the native "Ether" cryptocurrency. Day by day, I'm tempted to sell all of my ETH holdings for profit. But some are saying that ETH will be worth $5k or even $10k in the future. This makes me wonder whenever now it's a good time to sell or continue "hodling" until ETH reaches the aforementioned price range.

If you were in my position, what would you do? Would you sell all of your ETH during the current bullish market? Or will you "hodl" and wait until it goes to $5k - $10k? Do you think ETH's current prices are sustainable? If not, why? Any suggestions, or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley
At that time, I also thought about this issue and did not dare to sell my ethereum in the first half of May, when the price of this coin rose to $ 4,000 and above. We hoped that the price would continue to rise for some time, but the fall, as always, was quick and sudden. Now we would be able to buy the same ethereum at half the price.
At the same time, I was personally restrained from selling this coin by the expectation of its price growth due to the introduction of the next stages of updating its network, which should take place in July and October. Well, I think that we will still get our profit a little later.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
May 26, 2021, 09:45:47 PM
Long-term holding will get more returns
Activity: 1876
Merit: 524
May 26, 2021, 07:54:43 PM
I am one of those who believe that the bear season has not started yet. So I'm waiting for one more altcoin spike. But I cannot say whether it will be 5 thousand dollars in this increase or not. But I have 4 k expectations. According to the question you asked, I cannot say anything because I do not know where you entered it. However, if the point you buy is satisfactory, I suggest you sell after this amount. If there is more, do not let it upset you.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
May 26, 2021, 07:17:37 PM
Selling or HODL all depends on the initial strategy that we apply.
if we just want to make a quick profit then buy it at a low price and sell it at a high price.
however as Holder buys at low prices then continues to hold it until now before the target is reached.

Even though HODL some ETH when the ETH price has hit $ 4k, at least selling a few percent is very reasonable as securing profits is so important.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 26, 2021, 06:57:31 PM
I see no reason to sell.
If you want to take profits and then repurchase at a lower price, that is another question, if you just want to take good profits no matter when, then you should wait.
At the very least, you should wait another year for the full transition to Ethereum 2.0 to take place.

its better to sell and rebuy when it make correctio , i think accumulation our asseets in current trend will be good decision . earn as much as we can buy doing buy and sell. ethereum have strong fundamental now , and even some analisys it could beat bitcoin as the leader in crypto market. some whales also start switching their bitcoin into ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
May 26, 2021, 06:21:54 PM
I see no reason to sell.
If you want to take profits and then repurchase at a lower price, that is another question, if you just want to take good profits no matter when, then you should wait.
At the very least, you should wait another year for the full transition to Ethereum 2.0 to take place.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 25, 2021, 12:22:22 PM
it is time to hold to it for those with abundance for now while you study the market index before taking any decision
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 25, 2021, 11:15:06 AM
I'm still HODLing some ETH and I've bought more as the price has decreased. It is 2.3k dollars now and I think this might be the last chance before another big rally. I also wonder whether we have entered the bear market or not.

I've bought the dip and have been accumulating as much ETH as I can to save them up for a rainy day. There are better profit opportunities with Ethereum than it's the case with Bitcoin these days. The wide array of decentralized applications help you achieve a greater ROI on your ETH holdings. I've been lending stablecoins on Aave, while putting some ERC-20 tokens on Uniswap's liquidity pool. The returns have never been so good, with price per token going all the way to the moon. It's a win-win situation if you ask me. I'd be wise to "hodl" ETH in the long run as the best is yet to come.

As far as the crypto market is concerned, I don't think the "bears" have taken over yet. ETH fell down from nearly $4k to just $2.3k, but it's been recovering at a fast pace. The "bloodbath" will occur once Bitcoin goes all the way down to $20k. That would be the perfect opportunity to buy more ETH for the future. With staking soon to become a reality, it would be unwise to sell all of your ETH now for cash. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 22, 2021, 05:26:42 PM
I'm still HODLing some ETH and I've bought more as the price has decreased. It is 2.3k dollars now and I think this might be the last chance before another big rally. I also wonder whether we have entered the bear market or not.
^ We are the same, I still have faith in ETH that will raise soon, we know that most altcoins as of now follow the dominance of BTC price and we saw that the market is not good yet. For me, ETH and BTC are almost the same when it comes it getting profit, so there is a potential that you will probably earn in the future, most especially when volume 2 will successfully be launched and the fees will go down and back like what happened before. Just HODL you ETT and never think to sell it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 350
May 22, 2021, 05:19:45 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
May 22, 2021, 04:49:54 PM
If you dont have that much then HOdl through am sure you will be rewarded for it since basically we have lots of things coming soon to ETH and the throw some layer 2 on the UNISWAP dex and you have yourself a big party but still I think it will be good to watch the market closely
Merit: 10
May 22, 2021, 04:38:52 PM
I believe it is too early to sell ETH which is why the price is will day by day and seems to be continuing until the end of the year. But it is up to you to make the decision. If you believe that ETH is a good price, then sell your coins. However, ETH is worth more than this price. Therefore I choose to keep until the right time.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 22, 2021, 01:08:29 AM
surely I will also sell it when it reaches the target. What are you doing for so long if the current ethereum price has reached the highest price or ATH? I think it's time to sell the long-held ethereum because now ethereum has reached its highest point during ethereum publication.
It was a good opinion. The price of ethereum reached $ 4600, and if at that time it was sold, then now, with its current price of $ 2200 - $ 2300, that is, in fact, it has fallen by half, it would be possible to double your reserves of this promising coin. However, many of us still believed that cryptocurrency would rise in value for a while and did not. Well, cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and we have the right to our own choice of time and method of our actions.

Why investing in crypto is a very high risk, because the price is very volatile. Like the Ethereum which managed to hit the ATH price above $ 4k
10 days ago, but now it has dropped by a staggering 48% to $ 2200. Therefore, it is very fortunate that those who managed to sell the Ethereum
price when it reached ATH, but those who did not sell Ethereum did not need to panic. Since the Ethereum price is definitely going up again, we only
need holding the Ethereum we have right now. If we haven't bought Ethereum yet or even want to buy Ethereum again, we can buy Ethereum
at its current price. Which in my opinion is now the price of Ethereum is low.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
May 22, 2021, 12:38:42 AM
surely I will also sell it when it reaches the target. What are you doing for so long if the current ethereum price has reached the highest price or ATH? I think it's time to sell the long-held ethereum because now ethereum has reached its highest point during ethereum publication.
It was a good opinion. The price of ethereum reached $ 4600, and if at that time it was sold, then now, with its current price of $ 2200 - $ 2300, that is, in fact, it has fallen by half, it would be possible to double your reserves of this promising coin. However, many of us still believed that cryptocurrency would rise in value for a while and did not. Well, cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and we have the right to our own choice of time and method of our actions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
May 21, 2021, 03:36:43 PM
It looks like Ethereum is on a non-stop road towards success as people keep pouring money into it like crazy. With several upcoming upgrades on the Ethereum blockchain, things will only get better for the native "Ether" cryptocurrency. Day by day, I'm tempted to sell all of my ETH holdings for profit. But some are saying that ETH will be worth $5k or even $10k in the future. This makes me wonder whenever now it's a good time to sell or continue "hodling" until ETH reaches the aforementioned price range.

If you were in my position, what would you do? Would you sell all of your ETH during the current bullish market? Or will you "hodl" and wait until it goes to $5k - $10k? Do you think ETH's current prices are sustainable? If not, why? Any suggestions, or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley
Now those who sold at $4000 must be very happy as they have another opportunity to buy back their eth.
Sometimes I wish I were in contact with those whales who crash the market and who push prices up.
They must be making lots of money robbing poor like us Sad
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
May 19, 2021, 03:18:37 AM
Yes, in terms of time and price, it is time to sell and buy back at the lowest price, because now the market conditions are uncertain, so taking profit while you can is a very extraordinary strategy in my opinion.
Merit: 101
May 18, 2021, 02:06:25 PM
Sell a few and HODL more.

If you want to sell, don't sell all of it. Take profits but never leave that you're empty with Ethereum. I've already sold a few ETH and it's even under the price of $2k.

I have also the same goal of looking at those high price that you've mentioned that's why I'm still holding more.

The Ethereum market in recent days has shown impressive developments, between selling or buying it back to the living needs of each individual, if you need funds you can sell it because ethereum is already profitable now, or really doesn't really need money to meet your needs, hold it. also a good choice, while waiting for ethereum to flourish.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 18, 2021, 01:20:07 PM
Ethereum is already looking overpriced. ETH now accounts for close to 20% of the total cryptocurrency market cap and it's valuation stands at around $450 billion. Given the disadvantages such as high transaction fee and lack of scalability, I would say that ETH is looking extremely overpriced at these levels. I would rather sell at least a part of the ETH holdings, and divert at least partially towards other coins such as Cardano, Litecoin and Polkadot. Even Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Classic looks attractive now.

If the rumors are true, then current prices may be only the tip of the iceberg. The world's second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap will become a store of value that would "mimic" Bitcoin's economic model. It wouldn't be wise to sell all of your ETH now, since you could miss an opportunity of a lifetime to make large profits. I'd put aside a very small portion of ETH into some "De-Fi" lending platforms, while holding the rest on my wallet for the long term. The higher the price per coin, the more profit I'll be able to "cash out" over time.

Of course, there's always the option of diversifying your investment into other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Cardano. As long as you spend your money wisely, nothing else matters. For those unaware, "De-Fi" brings you the opportunity to make your own passive income for long term profits. ETH has many dApps with high interest rates for "hodlers". Stablecoin lending platforms and liquidity pools is where the money's at. The longer you "hodl", the higher rewards you'll be able to reap in the future. It's a win-win situation for both ETH and "hodlers" alike. Just my opinion Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: