Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum on the rise: Sell or HODL? - page 8. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
May 09, 2021, 05:13:56 AM
Currently I prefer HODL first, because I believe that the potential for ETH is still there and the price is still stable. In conclusion, at this time I am still confident in HODL while waiting and observing the opportunities that exist.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2021, 02:10:58 AM
I am still holding it and I guess it would be for a long time for me or if it starts to fall,
I would cut loss than to continue on holding it and watch my money shrinks.
I am lucky to hold some of ETH on my wallet last year.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
May 09, 2021, 02:10:01 AM
In my opinion we have to be smart in taking advantage of this good situation, because etherem is growing, of course ETH will continue to increase from the current price, holding is a very profitable decision for etherem holders, because it has the opportunity to get bigger profits, I will sell my assets if ETH  already reached $ 4000,
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 09, 2021, 01:56:24 AM
I'll HODL. I think in the long term we definitely will get 5k and maybe even 10k. It may fluctuate but it's not gonna dump completely.
Hodling will definitely be alot more better, because Ethereum is on fire right now selling any for profits now, will be like getting out of the market just when thing starts going well, Ethereum is a coin for long term hold just like bitcoin, i think the long run Ethereum will get to $10,000,as at the time writing this eth is already $3,900+ and its closer to $5,000 than ever, hitting $10,000 is very much possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
May 09, 2021, 12:02:58 AM
There is no reason to sell ETH, it is having news of considering ETF approval, similar to an ETF for bitcoin.  If so, imagine how big of an advantage you have, it has new ATH and continues to increase.  With ETH, just Hold for this year and next year.  It will produce x2 compared to this point.  ETH is extremely favorable to hold, just need time to trigger the big rocket kick with Ethereum 2.0.  I don't think anyone will foolishly sell ETh at the moment Smiley)
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
May 08, 2021, 11:44:43 PM
For now I prefer hodl until the price of ETH hits $ 5k, recently the cost of ETH gas is quite cheaper than before which most people believe is a sign that ETH will increase in value.
especially at this time the market is very bullish whatever looks good will always dash past ATH.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
May 08, 2021, 11:17:34 PM
Even though I don't hold that much, I currently hold Ethereum. the increase today is quite large. today ethereum is up more than 10%. Altcoin Season is still on. the market is still showing a positive trend going forward. if indeed you are interested in investing immediately do your research to be able to determine what you are going to buy. #DYOR
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
May 08, 2021, 11:14:53 PM
I had intension of selling some of my ethereum when the value hits $3600, but as it stands I'm positive about the value hitting $5,000 in less than a week. I'm still holding and believe that the value could even surpass $10,000 before long. There's so much development going on in the ethereum blockchain and this pump is sustainable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 08, 2021, 10:27:01 PM
Well, if I have ethereum at this moment I would rather sell for I had it in only 100 /eth so 3000% gain. Then wait for layer 2 implements if and  where  necessary FUDS arises , i will then buy back then I will hodl for a VERY long time.
Activity: 532
May 08, 2021, 08:21:02 PM
I will choose to hold my Ethereum until it reaches my target value before I sell it. Because at present its value is constantly increasing and I think it will continue to increase. But ofcourse it is very risky, we can’t say exactly what will happen next. The most unexpected can happen so I must also be prepared for whatever the outcome of my decision will be.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 350
May 08, 2021, 07:47:47 PM
My choice would be to HODL absolutely. Because I have a really big expectation from the price this year. For now, it's reached $3.9k the most. And it is still on the rise. I think we will see at least $5k in this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 08, 2021, 07:44:39 PM
It looks like Ethereum is on a non-stop road towards success as people keep pouring money into it like crazy. With several upcoming upgrades on the Ethereum blockchain, things will only get better for the native "Ether" cryptocurrency. Day by day, I'm tempted to sell all of my ETH holdings for profit. But some are saying that ETH will be worth $5k or even $10k in the future. This makes me wonder whenever now it's a good time to sell or continue "hodling" until ETH reaches the aforementioned price range.

If you were in my position, what would you do? Would you sell all of your ETH during the current bullish market? Or will you "hodl" and wait until it goes to $5k - $10k? Do you think ETH's current prices are sustainable? If not, why? Any suggestions, or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley
I could give you the best advice, if you can give you your Ethereum portfolio. Some altcoins can't bear the huge amount of money when you sell altcoins. Now you can sell Ethereum if the Ethereum portfolio is lower than 10k-20k USD. I know today ETH did a new ATH, even though I will tell you to sell Ethereum to buy other altcoins.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 08, 2021, 07:37:40 PM
The market price for ETH is truly high this time, I can't imagine it goes like that. And for me, it was a great opportunity to sell my ETH. I was contented enough of the profit I get from holding ETH for several months and now, this is the time I have to let it go.

no one can predict the crypto market, as well as the future price of ETH, but I think the crypto world is now in a positive trend, because in fact in my own country, crypto is very booming, almost everyone is starting to know crypto and is brave enough to invest, so in my opinion The crypto world will continue to evolve for quite some time
Many people will start showing their interest in crypto once Bullrun has come but never expect for them to stay when this will be over. However, it was then thankful that they know crypto this time, their participation is somewhat placed a huge impact on the market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
May 08, 2021, 07:24:23 PM
Please do not for any reason sell off your ethereum. We are yet to understand why ethereum is has fees are as high as the roof but then the price is constantly and slowly progressive. It doesn't fall below 10 percent upon retracement.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
May 08, 2021, 06:38:16 PM
Sell a few and HODL more.

If you want to sell, don't sell all of it. Take profits but never leave that you're empty with Ethereum. I've already sold a few ETH and it's even under the price of $2k.

I have also the same goal of looking at those high price that you've mentioned that's why I'm still holding more.
so true. If I personally take both, sell 10% of what I have and hold the rest for my future investment. I aim to sell to expand my investment in other coins in the crypto market. I sold a few coins because I believe there is still a big chance in the future for eth coins. and I suggest that eth coin owners do not be immediately tempted by this high enough price and sell all of their coins. however it is all right of the eth coin owner to sell all or hold it.
I can even sell as much as 50% but I will never let myself to have nothing for Ethereum. As long as there's a need and I'm subtle making that decision, I won't regret it.

Calculating the profit that I've made from it and from the time I've bought it, as long as it's above it, that's very a good decision that I'll be grateful that happened.

And the rest if it keeps on pumping, I still have some left.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
May 08, 2021, 04:28:46 PM
no one can predict the crypto market, as well as the future price of ETH, but I think the crypto world is now in a positive trend, because in fact in my own country, crypto is very booming, almost everyone is starting to know crypto and is brave enough to invest, so in my opinion The crypto world will continue to evolve for quite some time
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
May 08, 2021, 03:56:39 PM
In fact, it is very difficult to say anything in this market. Because the market is pumping regularly but  any time there will be big dump. That's why I will say you will sell some and hold some of parchentage.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
May 08, 2021, 03:10:24 PM
Sell a few and HODL more.

If you want to sell, don't sell all of it. Take profits but never leave that you're empty with Ethereum. I've already sold a few ETH and it's even under the price of $2k.

I have also the same goal of looking at those high price that you've mentioned that's why I'm still holding more.
so true. If I personally take both, sell 10% of what I have and hold the rest for my future investment. I aim to sell to expand my investment in other coins in the crypto market. I sold a few coins because I believe there is still a big chance in the future for eth coins. and I suggest that eth coin owners do not be immediately tempted by this high enough price and sell all of their coins. however it is all right of the eth coin owner to sell all or hold it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
May 08, 2021, 02:51:39 PM
Read an article on Cointelegraph.com that has some fund manager mentioning very high price targets for Ethereum. Nobody knows for sure how high Ethereum will go but it is a great buy and hold while the bull market runs.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
May 08, 2021, 02:43:11 PM
Then what if ETH can increase to $ 5K in the near future? Are you also going to sell it for $ 4K? because the potential for ETH growth at this time is still very large and the possibility to reach the price of $ 5K is still very likely to happen this year.

I think that with the ongoing bull market, we will see a much bigger price than $5k this year. Given that Ethereum has long exceeded its ATH set in 2018, the recoilless upward movement now has no significant resistance and we can expect a price in the region of 5 thousand dollars in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: