Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum on the rise: Sell or HODL? - page 5. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 11
May 13, 2021, 03:52:16 PM
It was unexpected that Ethereum's growth could be this big, this could prove that Ethereum is one of the top Altcoins that is suitable for long-term investment. if we are influenced by Ethereum's rising growth to make a sale, it's the same as we are wasting valuable assets that could give us the opportunity to get multiple profits in the future.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
May 13, 2021, 03:37:06 PM
surely I will also sell it when it reaches the target. What are you doing for so long if the current ethereum price has reached the highest price or ATH? I think it's time to sell the long-held ethereum because now ethereum has reached its highest point during ethereum publication.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
May 13, 2021, 03:20:08 PM
I will sell half of what I have, the rest I will hold until time grows taller. Moreover, an altcoin like Ethereum is a currency that has great potential and has a lot of interest, which is sure to have a good price in the future.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
May 13, 2021, 02:27:47 PM
Sell or HODL decisions are relative to the person who owns that asset. If the asset is stable and has a higher potential to grow over the years, and the owner has the patience to keep it for a while, then HODL decision will be more suitable. Anyway, we have to keep in our minds that, we have seen so many dips in the market in last few years and that volatility may have adverse effects on the value of your portfolio as well.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
May 13, 2021, 02:08:40 PM
My advice would be to sell for now and probably buy back when the price stables, as of today the price of ETH is on the down flow and it would probably take a while before it stables.
 In the long run I don’t think it will ever get to 5k
Activity: 420
May 13, 2021, 02:01:35 PM
Hodl if you can bear risk.
There is a great possibility for eth to  go up to 10k.
So if can hodl its better.
Cause eth is very good coin. So hold if you can.
Activity: 70
May 13, 2021, 01:43:09 PM
i think that 10k it can hit with half of the year
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
May 13, 2021, 01:37:55 PM
It looks like there will be more and more dumping after the binance news. The market is filled with FUD right now and everything is bleeding red. If ethereum wants to gain again then it needs since strong sentiment at this moment.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 13, 2021, 01:06:37 PM
The best plan is to convert your ETH to BETH on Binance or OkEx. Just hold BETH until the ETH 2.0, you will be getting daily interest from it and once ETH 2.0 comes, all your BETH will be converted to ETH at 1:1 ratio. BETH rates are down at this moment, so it might be the best time to hold them and gain more and more BETH until the update.

For short term traders EIP update should be the target, that will be the time when ETH reaches its peak value.

Thanks for the tip! I've learned something new today. I believe it's best for me to continue "hodling" ETH to accumulate bigger profits in the long term. With prices climbing past $4k, it seems to me that ETH's demand will continue to grow over the course of the year. Selling now would not be a wise idea as ETH nears the $5k range. Unless you need the money to survive, I'd suggest anyone to invest ETH into "De-Fi" applications for greater gains in the long term. Things will get interesting once EIP-1559 becomes a reality in the upcoming months. After the upgrade, ETH may grow higher in price the scarcer it becomes over time. Who knows how much it'll be worth by the end of the year? Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 13, 2021, 11:49:13 AM
My opinion on this is to HODL . With so many DeFi popped up , long term productive asset to earn passive income . Just my two cents and do ones research. Smart contract is a powerful tool to make leverage with in crypto currency.
At first it depended on their own belief in making a profit, moreover, the value of etherium is still soaring now.

but we hope to get a very large advantage in the etherium.
Activity: 252
May 13, 2021, 11:45:33 AM
It depends on a person how much he is willing to take the risks he does.
in my thinking about Ethereum it could go up to $ 4,000 more in the near future.

most of them will sell all of their ethereum once the price hits a high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 13, 2021, 04:39:25 AM
Today Ethereum is down is less dan 4k$, I think if I have Ethereum now and the price go down like this, I will hodl and wait for rise of ETH again then I will sell it. Hopefully Etheruem will rise again this week.
Activity: 966
Allah is the Greatest
May 13, 2021, 03:11:18 AM
Ethereum is a long term project if make huge amount so it,s you,r better to just hold . in upcoming month you will see the ethereum  on 10K . ethereum development just starting . i will personally recommended if you have eth some of these you can hold for long term and some you can trade and double you,r portfolio. i have holding 1.5 eth but some holding and some for trade in dip . so you can take with long term if you have not any financial problems . thanks for understand
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 12, 2021, 10:01:17 PM
My opinion on this is to HODL . With so many DeFi popped up , long term productive asset to earn passive income . Just my two cents and do ones research. Smart contract is a powerful tool to make leverage with in crypto currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 12, 2021, 08:52:11 PM
Even at this current situation (big market correction) ETH price still strong at $4k. I think, the most realistic price of ETH in this year it can be reach more than 3 times from this current price but it just my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 12, 2021, 07:49:18 PM
if I personally will definitely to HOLD my Ethereum, because in my opinion the price of Ethereum can still increase very high and I also still to buy Ethereum every month, because I believe if ETH2.0 has been launched, then of course the price of Ethereum will definitely increase by at least $8k, especially if there is a bull run, then of course the price of Ethereum could increase even higher than $10k.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
May 12, 2021, 07:48:42 PM
There's a chance it'll hit $10,000; the ETH bull run is just getting started, and hodling your coin will help you make more money. Since ETH has the strongest network for launching smart contracts like BNB, it is very likely that it will reclaim or break another ATH.

Just make sure you're buying the dip, recently the BTC crash and affects the other market because of Elon's tweet, that's the chance for you to buy those potential coins like ETH!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 12, 2021, 07:46:00 PM
Since I think ethereum will be much more valuable in the future, I think you should hold more ethereum. Ethereum is a coin that I trust very much in this market and when we have watched its development from the past, it has the potential to make you earn much more in the future. It is inevitable that it will rise to higher prices since it has a lot of potential and supporters. It would be nice to hold.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 12, 2021, 05:27:03 PM
It looks like Ethereum is on a non-stop road towards success as people keep pouring money into it like crazy. With several upcoming upgrades on the Ethereum blockchain, things will only get better for the native "Ether" cryptocurrency. Day by day, I'm tempted to sell all of my ETH holdings for profit. But some are saying that ETH will be worth $5k or even $10k in the future. This makes me wonder whenever now it's a good time to sell or continue "hodling" until ETH reaches the aforementioned price range.

If you were in my position, what would you do? Would you sell all of your ETH during the current bullish market? Or will you "hodl" and wait until it goes to $5k - $10k? Do you think ETH's current prices are sustainable? If not, why? Any suggestions, or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley

From all indication, Etha will reach $10k in no distance time from now and if you believe with me and you don't have cogent reason that you want to make use of your money for while not hold on a little while so that you will not have yourself to blame later.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
May 12, 2021, 07:36:05 PM
Hodl as long as you can. If you do not really need some funds, then hodl it because eth is not yet done with its progress and market trend. Certain price dump is the result of market correction and consolidation. Altcoin season is not yet done so hodl your asset as long as you can.
I hope it keeps the momentum for a while. I'm not making myself being greedy but I was just riding on the market rise, I'll take this opportunity as well while it is still there. And besides, I wasn't in need of money for now. But if it shows some declines, I don't hesitate to sell my ETH, that was my goal now.
That is why I'm closely watching the market chart, keep tracking its movement, and I did this in order not to miss the chance.
Pages:
Jump to: