Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 3014 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 08:39:14 AM
BTC is the top currency but ETH still has room to grow even more. So i like ETH.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
right now we like eth is more attractive investment, and I am sure will be more than 2k in 2018,but btc is unpredictible-for long term it will be very good investment
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 08:10:40 AM
I prefer both.. Bitcoin is first, the main currency. It a gold- in time it will be difficult to use it as payment, but it got big value for people. Etherium is faster and easy got smart cintracts, and can change the world
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
So far btc has been the strongest and most progressive.
The future of eth is clear but does not reduce the value of btc.
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
January 15, 2018, 08:04:15 AM
Of course, I would choose Ethereum because it can simply be seen that the growth potential of this crypto is currently huge. Almost all altcoin, as well as ICOs, have a network of ETH, the future of cryptocurrency will be ETH rather than BTC. So you should invest ETH to be able to make big profits in 2018.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 15, 2018, 08:02:02 AM
Bitcoin is a mother currency of all cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin has dominated currency market since its origin.  Almost all cryptocurrencies work more or less like bitcoin currency. Ethereum is best alternative to bitcoin currency. If bitcoin is gold then Ethereum is immediate silver. Ethereum has shown much price rise since last on year. It has potential to compete with bitcoin currency. Bitcoin`s increased volatility, raised transaction charges are compelling its investors to find an alternative. For them much cheaper and secured Ethereum is better option.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 07:35:29 AM
I have both since Bitcoin still has very high popularity and demand despite its current issues with network congestion. Once the lightning network is applied, we will see Bitcoin price reach unimaginable levels (I hope). Eth still has a long way up to go. I like its style since it's steady and slow and constant.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
January 15, 2018, 07:33:23 AM
bitcoin and ethereum are the best to use, but ethereum is easier to use than bitcoin, because the price is lower, so it's easier to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 15, 2018, 07:29:13 AM
I prefer bitcoin, but ethereum is also good for now. I see the price of ethereum a few days going up. and now the bitcoin is down trend
I prefer ethereum because its cheap to buy but profitable and also ethereum is the best altcoin for me because it gives me a good profit. Also im holding bitcoin because it give a higher income and this coin is good for long term and gives you a higher profit, even your wait for long atleast you can surely get profit.
Activity: 60
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
January 15, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
in the long term, bitcoin is preferable. however, high activity in the field of Ethereum ico gives great growth potential.
Activity: 274
January 15, 2018, 07:09:52 AM
which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?
Can i see both!
And why? It's because in all mining,compaign in ICO and etc. were they refered of Ethereum.And we all know that we convert Eth to Btc for much biggger price to make our money increase.Soo for me that two combination will never be separated as much as people want it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 15, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
I think we do not need to compare this both great coin in crypto currency, if you can able to invest in both much better because your money will have small risk if you put in these two which is both coin are profitable specially if you hold it for long period of time.
Activity: 56
January 15, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
I invested a bit in both. But ETH is growing faster now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 06:45:44 AM
If you want security, you should invest in bitcoin however, if you want to double or even tripple your money you should invest in etherium. Since Bitcoin is almost at its peak and it would be difficult to keep on rising, but with etherium its only way is going up. 2018 might be the year of the rise of etherium as the most popular and reliable coin. It might overpassed the success of btc.
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
January 15, 2018, 06:41:44 AM
Both are good investment in a long run, and due to its expensive prices now a days, consider investing on other cheap altcoins. They will give you more profit if you choose the right coin. Do not always look for the top ones, there are still a lot of altcoins in the markets that can potentially go to the moon. The cheaper the coin, the more you can buy, which means more profit in the future.
Activity: 294
January 15, 2018, 06:31:58 AM
Both have a great potential, but if you want to have a greater return, you can try investing in altcoins. It might be risky but the return would really be great! Find some project that a have great manager and a great team
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 06:20:54 AM
I choose the Etherium. A coin with great prospects and far-reaching plans. Vitalik Buterina still has a lot of trump cards in her sleeve. With the help of which Ethereum will become even more expensive and more useful.
Activity: 87
January 14, 2018, 02:43:03 PM
personally I prefer ETH because I can collect more and sit on it. Currently I am doing part work and getting paid in ETH, if it was Bitcoin I wouldn't be able to collect as much.

Right now it is only the price that makes me choose ETH.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 01:10:50 PM
It is very difficult to choose bitcoin becomes as an asset, and ETH as a tool to ICO, but with the current network load, I choose DOGE!

Oh yeah DOGE is very popular, but strange coin which was created just for laughs has become so popular. I know she is very loved in Asia. And say that there is something to love her
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 14, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
It is very difficult to choose bitcoin becomes as an asset, and ETH as a tool to ICO, but with the current network load, I choose DOGE!
Pages:
Jump to: