Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 53. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 03, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
surely I prefer ethereum rather than ripple, the technology purely owned by crypto is decentralization and the technology is already available in ethereum, but not for ripple.
I think this is clear for now. most people will choose ETH, because so far, the use of ETH is the use of altcoins that are most often used after bitcoin. so, many people use ETH as an alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 03, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
I don't want to be a part of XRP community, because it is centralized coin- somnething what is anacceptable for me speaking about crypto.
Did you come into crypto for centralization?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
i will go for eth. after bitcoin i think eth is the option where i can trust and consider me as safe zone that is eth.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 03:01:56 AM
surely I prefer ethereum rather than ripple, the technology purely owned by crypto is decentralization and the technology is already available in ethereum, but not for ripple.
Activity: 51
September 03, 2018, 02:55:03 AM
both eth and ripple is top listed altcoin. both are gain our trust. but as per as the popularity i will go for ethereum.
Activity: 44
September 02, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
If you prefer Ripple so check Stellar. It's more promising platform, in my opinion, which made huge progress in the last months. It's really decentralized and not for profit foundation.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
September 02, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
I like Etherium more, since it has a lot of ico on its platform, which in turn attracts a lot of interest from a large number of people. And you yourself know that a working product will always be in demand until at least a real competitor with a really working and untwisted product appears.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 12:58:19 PM
I think ETH is what it is and has its own mission, but putting them side by side with Ripple makes them look immature. I love Ethereum and it's the majority of my portfolio. Ripple is centralized and that’s ridiculous!
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
September 02, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
Ethereum feels more stable for me. Ripple has its issues, but there is a good chance to profit from its long-term trajectory.
Activity: 138
September 02, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
honestly I like Ethereum more than ripple, and I think Ethereum has more trust than Ripple and obviously so, Ethereum has the potential to become bigger in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 02, 2018, 12:41:34 PM
Ethereum is more attractive as for me if we compare it with Ripple. So many projects based on eth, so much mining capacity - it can't disappear. While in Ripple I don't see anything but microtransactions for banking. If banks will need such microtransactions service they may develop their own, they have enough resources for that Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
I like Eth and in current price the very best option is to invest in eth because their price is available at very good price and the opportunity to invest in good and you can earn maximum profit more than double from now because there are so many chances it will be touch the top price of $1200 in future.
Activity: 219
September 02, 2018, 12:32:04 PM
Both are doing good recenly but if you want find one from them to invest then you can analyze it's previous market and then you can find out where you need to invest.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
I think much better ethereum because ethereum is welknown coin in investor and it is good to invest for now ethereum because the price of ethereum for now is cheap price.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 12:26:40 PM
Considering the market share of both the coins, they are really potential but Eth is my personal favorite. ETH is a very potential coin and has a bright future ahead. Beside the technology they use is way better than many. For this I prefer Eth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
In this situation, I do not see other options, because I think that in this case it will be necessary to start investing only ETH, so of course I will make my choice in favor of the Ripple project, probably this will be correct.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 12:21:18 PM
ETHEREUM  will it break 300?
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 12:18:55 PM
Why ripple? as a investor I will choose ethereum, it's a sleeping giant and it'll growing in anytime, the reason is ethereum is a popular platform and fast transaction, the beside of ripple, it's just a pump and dump coin, maybe some altcoin will replace their place later, ethereum will give me high profit than ripple
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Both currency are good for investing right now, whether the public debates for what is best, i would rather take the opportunity for making money while the two mentioned currencies are still tradable and valuable, but if i am going to choose for what is the best, id picked first for ethereum and the second choice would go for ripple, why ethereum its  because majority of markets volume are the ethereum transactions, meanwhile ripple is backed with so many big time business running. So why chose if both are still valuable nowadays.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
September 02, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I would rather pick ethereum than ripple because it has more potential to go long term and have a high value just like bitcoin, that is why a lot of investors would like to buy and hold ethereum nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: