Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 48. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:27:17 PM
Ripple is cheaper, it has the same potentials with ethereum, let's assume I am an early investor I will definitely invest in ripple
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2018, 09:18:46 PM
I think that Ethereum is much more perspective even though it is quite unstable now. Due to drawdowns on the market, Ethereum has fallen sharply in price, which makes it possible to purchase as much as possible.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 09:13:13 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Base on what I observe ethereum is falling deeply right now and its price is been at a stagnant state for a long time. This maybe a sign that ethereum is not worth to invest this year. Then turning to ripple is a wise decision.
copper member
Activity: 30
September 06, 2018, 09:08:08 PM
Don't buy into the ripple hype. Check out The Ivy Project, its supposedly the Ripple Killer!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 06, 2018, 09:05:23 PM
when viewed from the statistics, clearly etherum is superior to ripple. but when viewed from the supply and market cap, ripple still has a big chance to rise. even in the past few days, ripple shows a pretty good increase.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 06, 2018, 09:03:04 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

I will be biased but ethereum still is my choice because ripple for me is just a banking cryptocoin and won’t grow unless banks will bet on this while ethereum is a self sufficient coin and until now stayin stronger behind bitcoin,so don’t hesitate and thing twice,just buy ethreum dud
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 08:34:26 PM
Talking about popularity, ETH is more popular than RIPPLE and more so in the aspect of investing for long term, ETH is more reliable as I don't trust RIPPLE which means it can die soon and I'll never risk it mostly for long term. I'll choose ETH next to BTC because I have trust in this two going for long term and I hope by the end of this year ETH will definitely increase more and be more friendly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 08:19:56 PM
For us, ethereum and ripples are also good, we get better profits now, because now the price is cheap, so we will also get more profits.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 08:14:47 PM
I personally, if told to choose between Ethereum and Ripple, I chose both of them. Because they are both very stable, good and very potential coins that Altcoin has so far. But in fact, I still hold Ethereum as my trust until now. But within the next 2 months, I will buy Ripple as a complement to my current coin.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 03:28:25 PM
Etheruem or ripple  both coins are top coins in crypto currency both coin have future potentials but personally I prefer etheruem in so many ways etheruem serves as means of communication for prospect partners and to aid in idea creation for company's expansion. Moreover etheruem is the king of all altcoins.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 03:27:44 PM
My friend believes that ripple is a very overvalued currency and I support it. ETH in this pair looks more preferable, since there are a lot of ICOs on its platform, and in general Ethereum is the world's number two crypto currency.
Activity: 725
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
in his vreya when I went to cryptanalyse I goaorili ripple that will cost more than a dollar but I didn't believe could at the time to buy a little more than 1000 coins CLA Nicholl 2018 and RIPL more than 3 dollars
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
Ripple can not compare with ethereum. Ethereum has always been and will be a more reliable and popular coin compared to ripple. Ripple is good for servicing the banking system, but it is completely centralized and this fact repels many people from using it, and some do not read it even with crypto currency.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 02:30:41 PM
If you choose between ripple and etherium, then I would choose the etherium. Now there are a lot of promising other coins, and not worse than the two.
Activity: 218
September 06, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
Ethereum and ripple, of course I prefer ethereum, ethereum is a strong project and more popular than ripple, and also ethereum's potential is far greater than ripple in terms of profit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
Ripple will die soon as many experts say and ETH is not so reliable now but its value is still very high which makes it very promising for investing today too. So I am for ETH.
In comparison between Ethereum and ripple, i choose ethereum over ripple. Because of Ethereum growing market price. Ethereum market price is high then that of ripple. Ethereum is also accepted by many multimillion companies then that of ripple which boost its popularity. Ethereum also accepted by many country in comparison to ripple. Many people choose ethereum over ripple because of its increasing market demand in trading etc. Ethereum also provide better transaction facility then that ripple.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 06, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
it's just two different coins. Ripple is created for bank transfers, ETX is a platform that managed to conquer the ICO market
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 06, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

Ripple of Ethereum?

I'll go for ethereum, ripple is a centralized altcoin which means that there are a group of people behind it that can manipulate its price. that is what I hated the most in crypto for being centralized.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 08:33:40 AM
I think ETH is still better ... because ETH is the second best coin after BTC. This weekend the ETH will be a negative negative trend for young people. Hopefully investors will come back to the ETH again.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 03:31:53 PM
I love both Ethereum and Ripple, Bad market conditions have made Ethereum and ripple significantly reduced, however, I believe the value of both will soon rise again. But for better choices, I would put faith in the ripple. Ethereum is really good when it is the basis for quite a lot of altcoins in the market with the advantage of smart contracts, but the application in practice is very limited. Ripple has achieved some initial success with some banks and I believe it will continue to advance. There are also many large news organizations holding the Ripple I think that is a good fulcrum. The banking industry is very promising so I believe the Ripple will go further.
Pages:
Jump to: