Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 52. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:23:21 AM
I think both of this are very good. I prefer on ETH because I saw this several time and also invest here. I am very happy with it so I am going for ETH rathe than Ripple.
Activity: 146
September 03, 2018, 05:17:23 AM
The platform of Ethereum is unique and special and it still have long way to go. Same thing is to the Ripple as well. But Xrp is doing good by adding many of the banks on their platform,
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 04:49:09 AM
Before doing any investment it is essential to know much about them. Try to understand both of their effect. A lot of swing moves both in Eth and Xrp. Research more and more by your own.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
I prefer ethereum than ripple, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Activity: 81
September 03, 2018, 04:29:25 AM
I think the current XRP can not be equal to the ETH. The future will surely surpass ETH because practical application is very important. I think the future of XRP will grow very strong
Activity: 219
September 03, 2018, 04:28:20 AM
I think XRP is very difficult to compare with ETH. XRP has a large amount of coin. ETH with its technological superiority and widespread availability will definitely dominate.
Activity: 31
September 03, 2018, 04:26:52 AM
I think, Ethereum and Ripple are worth investing in. Both have a future and a variety of reasons to survive in the long run.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 03, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
To asnwer this question I suggest u to get information about both projects such as emission and company background. I choose ETHEREUM.
Activity: 75
September 03, 2018, 04:26:28 AM
I think ETH or XRP have their own strengths and are worth investing. ETH is so popular with ICO projects running on the ERC20 platform and XRP is famous for its high liquidity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

for me i dont care about the charts when i am going to decide which one to invest. I would only look at charts when i already decided what to buy in able to enter at a reasonable price.. For me it is ethereum, It is the most adopted protocol out there while ripple for me is just a token. It is only my own opinion though we should all do our research first.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 04:24:43 AM
Ripple is a very doubtful asset used solely for carrying out transactions between banks. It has unlimited emissions and is completely centralized. I would not invest in it, I choose Eth.
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 04:21:37 AM
Ethereum. It has and will be one of the most popular cryptocurrencies thanks to its revolutionary features, dedicated developers, big community support etc.
Activity: 287
September 03, 2018, 04:17:57 AM
I would choose Ethereum because of Ethereum's very popular coin, which is used as the foundation of almost every ICO that comes in the market. Have a great chance to double your money if you invest now. Ethereum designed specifically to become an open-source contract. The transactions made on the blockchain can make a smart contract in many different ways.
Activity: 12
September 03, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
Ethereum!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 03, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

ETH for sure. Ripple has its time last year but turns out very unreliable.
If I had to choose one of the Ethereum with Ripple I would prefer the Ethereum. because the value of the Ethereum high enough will be very capable to produce much bigger gains. with the Ethereum capable of constantly increasing and growing and has a much higher value will be very profitable for me by having the Ethereum and selecting it to in the future.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 04:14:14 AM
i will go for eth, because eth still are king of altcoin
ripple not really a blockchain, i think it wont stand for a long time
Activity: 83
September 03, 2018, 04:10:25 AM
Ripple is becoming shit coin day by day. I don’t find reason to look onto it. So I think you should buy ETH. They are really going forward nowadays and seems very much promising with good potentials.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 04:08:55 AM
ETH is better than Ripple I think. Till now my observation is that the eth is already deal with several sectors also it do very well. So I believe the future of it is very good.
Activity: 40
September 03, 2018, 03:40:29 AM
Actually I don’t prefer any altcoin. I don’t find them reliable that much. But I had research on them and it seems ETH is better than ripple. Ripple won’t be stable longer so if you want to go forward with altcoin then go for ETH.   
Activity: 308
September 03, 2018, 03:37:44 AM
I will vote for Ethereum. This is the most used coin and  in my opinion stronger then Ripple. Many people in here claim than Ripple can die one day, so I do not feel comfortable investing in it just now.
Pages:
Jump to: