Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 49. (Read 6698 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 03:11:23 PM
Ripple will die soon as many experts say and ETH is not so reliable now but its value is still very high which makes it very promising for investing today too. So I am for ETH.
In the comparisons between Ethereum and ripple i choose ethereum. Ethereum is the next bitcoin. It has the potential to beat bitcoin growth and can be the next future currency. Ethereum price is also high then that of ripple. Because of this many people choose ethereum blindly in comparison to ripple. Ethereum is also good for long term investment then that of Ripple. Ethereum is also accepted by many country then that of ripple. Ethereum is also accepted by many multimillion companies in comparison to ripple whice help fo increase Ethereum market price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:03:15 PM
I think that the etherium is better. Because I think that ripple should not be trusted. I think that banking systems are complex and not understandable and should not be trusted
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:57:09 PM
Of course, the ethereum is much better than the ripple. The coin is decentralized completely to the crypto market, unlike the ripple
Activity: 538
September 05, 2018, 02:54:47 PM
In simple terms, Efirium is an open software platform based on blockbuster technology that allows developers to create and deploy decentralozed applications. ls the etherium like Bitcoin?ln a sense,yes,but not quite.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
September 05, 2018, 01:11:28 PM
Between ETH and Ripple, my choice is definitely ETH and it has lots of potential to grow. I believe ETH price will rise when POS started.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
September 05, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
both of these coins are good coins and included in the top 10 coins, but I prefer ethreum because in my opinion the ethreum has long been used as a payment line for various types of ico until now
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 05, 2018, 12:45:25 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I think that both Ethereum and Ripple have great potential and are doing really well since they have been launched. An important point to mention here is that these two coins have no competition with each other as they have totally different goals. Eth is related to smart contracts whereas ripple is targeting the banks, so both can succeed in long term. But we all know the issue with the centralization of XRP which makes it quite complicated to trust. It has a hell lot of haters in the crypto world.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
September 05, 2018, 03:16:18 AM
Ripple is too weak to be able to compete with ETH so ETH is the leader here, but it is here only because common indexes of ETH are too low for the last time and it is frightening as for me as for other holders.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
September 04, 2018, 02:23:54 PM
I prefer Ethereum since I use it way more than Ripple. Also I lost a lot of value when I bought Ripple recklessly without any checking. Ripple has big coin supply and the price is too big for supply as big as Ripple's.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
Ripple xrp is a good coin with all the potentials do greatly in the future but right now between ripple xrp,  and ethereum it will surely be ethereum because this is the second biggest coin in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 01:28:15 PM
if I personally would definitely choose Ethereum, because I see Ethereum better than Ripple, that is from the rank of coinmarketcap which Ethereum ranks above the rank of Ripple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
September 04, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
I personally think that Ethereum will continue matching Bitcoin's growth per year since it's a coin which got a good amount of customer preference also.

Between Ethereum or Ripple from my point of view there is no doubt that Ethereum is going to win that battle and some people believes that Ripple will soon disappear, i don't know if that is truth but it definitely won't beat Ethereum, thats what i think.
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 01:19:29 PM
Both the coins are good but in my views Ethereum is much better than Ripple because Ethereum is very promising coin of this market and it have a very strong ERC20 platform. In my opinion Ethereum can give you huge reurns as compared to Ripple if you buy Ether at this time and hold it for long term.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 01:18:17 PM
I chose ethereum because it has a very large community that can make eth a king of altcoins. however ethereum and ripple are crypto's future.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 01:15:01 PM
In General, and Ripley ETH very promising projects,as they are in the first TOP 10 are both are very promising team and a great investment,so I can say it is hard to compare them,but I think that the people will give more profit than the draft ETH
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
I would invest in both coins. ETH has a smart contract, a platform, so we will see many promising projects in the future. XRP was adopted and world-renowned banks, so it has all the prospects for growth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 04, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is still superior to Ripple because now there are many platforms that have worked with ETH, but when viewed in terms of price, investors with small capital prefer Ripple.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 01:07:59 PM
I believe that these are currencies that target totally different markets, ripple tries to make the transactions more convenient between users and banks and ETH serves as an application development platform, now if we talk about it financially, I believe that ripple is better for the long term, but ETH is better for making weekly trades.
Activity: 336
September 04, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

ETH is more popular than ripple. 90% of the ICO uses the ETH blockchain. Ripple is a quite confusing coin to the crypto member.Basically people's trust are working in ETH.I think for investment ETH will give you the best profit.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
I cant suggest you directly that this one is better over that because today one is better but in next it may not. But i have studied on many digital coins. so i personally prefer ETH to RIPPLE.Now its your decision to distinguish between them collecting huge information.
Pages:
Jump to: