Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE? - page 51. (Read 6698 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
September 03, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
I have invested in both Ethereum and Ripple. If I was given the choice to pick only 1 coin between the two I would pick Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
I believe in the idea of a ripple and that there is a great future in the banking sector for this currency, the ripple each year brought an average of 700% of profits to its investors. I hope this year will not be an exception.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 03, 2018, 09:19:55 AM
These two are top coins, but I know there’s a big difference with their technologies. I’m not a fan of a centralized market, so I will choose to invest more on ETH. Many people say negative things about these coins, well some of them are true but if you keep on believing in one thing, then good things will come. ETH will win this one and for the record it will recover soon.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 09:17:04 AM
if I think for now the ETH I now use instead of other coins, and also this is what I used for a long time too. and of course I chose the coin instead of the other coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 09:15:13 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Well mate, Both coins are popular today. But for me I prefer to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is a Turing complete implementation of the block chain. It's nothing like Ripple. You can build Ripple using Ethereum but you can't build Ethereum using ripple.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 03, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

Personally I still buy an ETH because its only $299 and we know already that Ethereum is capable of reaching $700 , while XRP  or known as ripple is a centralize coin and I have not yet seen this coin reaching more than $100 .
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 09:10:20 AM
Ethereum will establish himself as a clear leader in this matter. Bitcoin may have sidechains and Lightning Networks, but both require in-depth protocol changes that can take a very long time to implement. Other systems, such as Digital Asset Hyperledger, will be more measurable, but do not have the general capabilities of smart contract decentralization.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
September 03, 2018, 09:03:36 AM
for this month I see the potential to buy ethereum from ripple, it is very clear that ethereum's price has been rising even a little, but this is a bright spot that December will return like last year I thought
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 03, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Ripple is not an alternative to Ethereum. I say it again about Ripple: not open, no proof of work, not decentralised and the supply could increase anytime. Also the question about the utility of the Ripple token not answered for me.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 03, 2018, 08:42:38 AM
if seen now I still choose Ethereum, because I see Ethereum prices can still increase compared to Ripple prices, so I'm sure if we invest in Ethereum it is definitely more profitable than investing in Ripple.
Activity: 214
September 03, 2018, 08:41:08 AM
Well both are doing great in terms of market value and way higher compared to other altcoins but if I havebto choose one, I will go with ethereum because many projects are using ETH and I am more familiar with it compared to ripple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 03, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Hey, coinmarketcap.com ...I always visit this website to know more about some movement of different alternative coins or even bitcoin it self. Keeping the facts that eth will still on the rank 2 around the world, so it's easy to say that  I or we gonna choose Eth than Xrp. But some point, you will see how large the circulating supply of Xrp. Which mean it can dominate it's uses when time comes and many of us will benefit for such a good reason.
Activity: 123
September 03, 2018, 08:31:33 AM
Both currencies are valuable and having different types of usage Ethereum is mostly used used for making other tokens which based on Ethereum blockchain and Ripple used mainly for financial transactions by banks  and having lower fees.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 03, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
I would definitely prefer Ethereum, because if viewed from coinmarketcap Ethereum is better than Ripple, therefore I would definitely prefer Ethereum to be an investment.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 07:15:13 AM
Despite the fact Ripple has real use case and already used for solving issues with transactions between banks, I don't like it. First of all Ripple is centralized and it isn't what I am looking for altcoins. Ripple doesn't have emition limitation and almost any amount of coins can be issued in any time... As you can guess, it isn't a good thing for holder unless you control the emission process. Taking into account all of the above, I prefer ETH Smiley
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
September 03, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
Ethereum is better than ripple. Many experts say one day ripple will die. People are investing on ethereum because they earn lots of money from this project.

Yes, I agree with you bro Etherium is the most successful project/ICO/altcoin available in the market today which has the highest market cap and trading volume which means a lot of people/traders/investors is trusting it. Of Course, ripple is next to it which a very good coin to invest with especially in long-term investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
September 03, 2018, 06:00:36 AM
They play different roles and use case so would be difficult comparing them. While ETH use case is popular among ICO devs, bounty hunter and exchanges which include most people here. But Ripple is very popular among the banking sector and with the government. It’s a link between the govt and crypto. It may easily get through with govt regulations which is the main reason for the recent bear market and would make its market cap increase with more investors coming in. 2019 woulD LIKELY be a year for RIPPLE Smiley Smiley.

Activity: 308
September 03, 2018, 05:57:03 AM
The choice is obvious in favor of etherium, because this coin is the best, and will pass Ripple ahead!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
September 03, 2018, 05:55:07 AM
mETH over Cripple.

obviously.....
Activity: 214
September 03, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
Sometimes both seems good for investment on the basis of crypto condition. Personally I like Eth because It’s one of the popular crypto now and has large developer communities.
Pages:
Jump to: