Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 34. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 28, 2018, 02:14:28 PM
This time is the end of May 2018, when the exchange rate Ethereum tends to fall, the ETH is currently at $ 530. It's nearly dropped about $ 300 compared to April 2018. And maybe this is an excellent time to invest in the cryptos because June will surely boost the market again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 02:10:31 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
ETH is a potential coin and has very fast transaction processing, and I personally invest 80% of my assets in ETH and I hope that ETH will help me to be rich.
Activity: 113
May 28, 2018, 02:08:41 PM
Ethereum has a very bright future. One of the main differences between the Ethereum network and other blockchain networks is Ethereum’s ability to run and execute smart contracts. Smart contract are a way of using a cryptocurrency to create agreements between parties on blockchain networks.
Activity: 98
May 28, 2018, 02:07:21 PM
I think this is very difficult because of the high risk. I think every investor should look at the investment in the long term instead of thinking about how much I can earn today.  Ethereum that coin which steady and good for invest in long term, because we can see their performance in the past few years, if you want to invest in altcoin just wait until the price is right.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 02:04:41 PM
Ethereum is a good coin, which in my opinion should grow to at least $ 1500 by the end of this year. I think that to invest in Ethereum is necessary.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 12:46:36 PM
I'm sure that the etherium has a great future, in my opinion now it is the most technological crypto currency and in time the price will fly to the moon
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
May 28, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
The real good time for ETH is the time when the market is down. I think when the market falls, ETH will drop and you can buy at low prices. When the market recovers, ETH will recover and proliferate.
Activity: 93
May 28, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
ETH is supported by modern blockchain technology, so more and more developed. The future of ETH will grow even further. Investors will trust and invest in ETH. ETH is a potential co-market in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 28, 2018, 12:23:30 PM
what can be the potential of a coin that is among the three strongest in the market and has the second capitalization in the world ? of course Ethereum will continue to rise in price. this is the only possible option
Activity: 145
May 28, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
Yes, now is a good time. ETH has a great future in my opinion. Best option to invest for long term. ETH will cost more than $5k.
I think it is unlikely at the current time the air will cost $5K. With such a cost of ETH, its capitalization will be more BTC. That's unlikely. Although in the distant future for him, such a price is quite reasonable.
Activity: 46
May 28, 2018, 11:28:22 AM
Ethereum is great, it provides fair decentral ponzi schemes xD
https://fairponzi.github.io/
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
Ethereum has lot of potential in the crypto market. Because there are lot of blockchain platforms, among all Ethereum blockchain platform is more credible and most of ICOs are coming through Ethereum.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
Yes, now is a good time. ETH has a great future in my opinion. Best option to invest for long term. ETH will cost more than $5k.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
May 28, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
Yes indeed this is really true that ethereum could be a lot of potential to be the next to bitcoin and achieve milestone as what bitcoin has achieve today. There is no doubt about ethereum because most of the tokens being used by the ICO projects are ethereum platform base and ethereum is being circulated around as a payment in these ICO projects. And if all of these ICO will be collected in one i bet the ethereum market price will have a boom in the market.
Activity: 616
May 28, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
It is very strange to observe such people who today have doubts about the prospects of the ETH project, I never doubted the project, because I thought and believe now that the ETH project really will be wonderful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 28, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum has the potential to experience an ever-increasing development and become a very capable coin for future deployment. in addition to the development of Ethereum is able to bring Ethereum to become a reliable coin now and for the future to be even better.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 09:44:12 AM
Ethereum have lot of potential of growth and it can beat its last time high before end of this year and those who buy now will get huge profits in 2018. This is number one altcoin because of its own value and growth potential as everyone want to add it in its portfolio after bitcoin.
Activity: 21
May 28, 2018, 09:35:53 AM
in my point of view Ethereum has huge potential to grow in the cryptocurrency market after Bitcoin. In the near future Ethereum can beat Bitcoin easily. The project of the Ethereum is strong.
Activity: 280
May 28, 2018, 09:28:07 AM
Yeap! Ethereum is very undervalued right now, so I believe, that it will rise up till the end of a year 2018 and on
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 27, 2018, 02:37:19 AM
Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum has the potential to become a valuable and reliable coin in the future. because Ethereum with an ever-increasing development will be very helpful for its much more valuable future. with Ethereum having such potential. able to make Ethereum into a coin that very interesting and make a lot of Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: