Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 30. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 03:58:53 PM
Ethereum revolutionized, giving a new vision for the decentralization of familiar operations. The main feature was the possibility of implementing the platform in various areas, without limiting work exclusively with financial transactions.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
Enthereum for the time being in the first six months of the year when the market is losing momentum is the time for long-term investors can buy and wait. Enthereum will never be outdated. I think it will always be the focus of many investors.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I think ethereum will have a brighter future, because ethereum is a strong altcoin and can provide good benefits. Hold ethereum and you will get a satisfactory result.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 01:10:51 PM
So far, for me ethereum is the king of all altcoins. 2nd to bitcoin ethereum has proved a lot this days. You can notice how it survived over the year. Ethereum without doubt will last forever.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:39:11 AM
It is very strange to observe such people who today have doubts about the prospects of the ETH project, I never doubted the project, because I thought and believe now that the ETH project really will be wonderful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
The most basic problem is the speed of ETH because at high loads on the network the speed drops very much and the amount of gas increases, this is the main problem of the ETH project, many people have already experienced this on themselves, as soon as the ETH team can solve these problems, the demand will grow very seriously
If you are a fan of ethereum couples, this is a good time to buy ethereum while the price is cheap. Just look at the eth mate chart and you will see how it will appear in the future. I am a big fan of eth couple and it helps me to decide to buy it and survive for a long time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
The most basic problem is the speed of ETH because at high loads on the network the speed drops very much and the amount of gas increases, this is the main problem of the ETH project, many people have already experienced this on themselves, as soon as the ETH team can solve these problems, the demand will grow very seriously
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
June 21, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Presently there are a great deal of elective square stages, I don't surmise that sooner rather than later the Etherium will be the sole pioneer. I feel that before the finish of 2018 NEO, symbol, Komodo, EOS.
Activity: 91
June 21, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
Ethereum is the most popular platform for the functioning of smart contracts, therefore potential of Ethereum is huge. As the blockchain technology develops, the dominance of Ethereum will increase and the price of ETH will rise.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:13:36 AM
The epoch of eth has passed. They remained at the top because of their differential over tokens and Dapps. But Cardano and Tron are performing the creation of dapps. And recently HTMLCoin is launching the opening of the blockchain for creating tokens. So, ethereum is where it is by just being the pioneer, and nothing more.
Activity: 150
June 20, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
ETH's potentials is such that is unpredictable. However, I can see something bigger underway for this promising coin. It's actually one of those coins I wouldn't want to miss buying before it will do another bitcoin for me.
June 20, 2018, 06:59:51 AM
Ethereum potential looks very good in the future as Ethereum is being used by all the upcoming projects the popularity of ethereum is increasing day by day it looks great for the future of Ethereum.
Activity: 81
June 20, 2018, 04:41:06 AM
 I think the ethereum project still running and I heard that they make new things for their projects and it need to be tested before it's launch.
Activity: 38
June 17, 2018, 06:39:25 AM
ETH now is completely dedicated to improving the way that smart contracts are created and operated. Therefore I think ETH has all the qualifications for becoming disruptive and the blockchain of the 21th century. However this is only a feeling grounded on the great job the foundation did until today.
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 05:59:58 AM
Ethereum does have great potential. It is the best altcoin for long-term investment. No altcoin can be as stable as Ethereum. If you don't like to devalue your money, then investing in Ethereum is the best option. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 16, 2018, 02:50:07 AM
Ethereum do really have a big potential when it comes to other alts. if we continue supporting ethereum it will develop and maybe the value will go higher than we expect, it will take long but if we wait and see what will happen in the future. We should believe that ethereum will recover sooner or later We consider ethereum that one of the most used coin/alt.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 16, 2018, 02:26:54 AM
Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
With advantages and low cost, fast transaction. ETH is accepted by many corporations to pay for goods and services. Although they are popular all over the world, they can not compete with the BTC. In the near future ETH will probably be the king of the coins.
Ethereum is a very potent coin to continue to experience logging. because indeed for Ethereum is able to become a coin that is very pround future. so it would be good to have it and support for its development to be much more advanced in the future.
June 16, 2018, 02:20:37 AM
Etherum has huge potentials, and its going to take over very soon. My believe is so strong on that
Activity: 77
June 16, 2018, 02:09:46 AM
Ethereum is the most popular platform for the functioning of smart contracts, therefore potential of Ethereum is huge. As the blockchain technology develops, the dominance of Ethereum will increase and the price of ETH will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
June 15, 2018, 01:36:50 PM
Ethereum has become the main currency now. Very fast transactions, low commission for transfers. Also in the future there will be a switch to POS, which also adds prices to it.
Pages:
Jump to: