Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 29. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 05:44:28 AM
Ethereum has a great potencial for growth, because after launching PoS protocol and Casper ETH will be to the moon!  Smiley Buy it now because it is very cheap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:37:59 AM
for now even though the price of Ethereum is declining, but I still believe in Ethereum since its appearance in the market, I feel very happy when I can buy it for a long time and now I can enjoy my constant profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:31:36 AM
The potential of the Etherium is large enough because the team continues to improve the platform and the Etherium is becoming more popular...

I do believe that the ethereum has a potential to grow bigger and I am putting my trust to it. I invest in ethereum and I am looking forward for the profit that it can give to me, I know it has a big potential...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:28:18 AM
in my view today is the right thing to invest money in ethereum because I have a big belief that ethereum will get better and go up the moon. the thing that matters to me is the current price of ethereum that is going down is often the case but ethereum still survive and come back strong, let alone many who are still interested to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 45
June 26, 2018, 04:12:05 AM
Ethereum have very good investment, they also have bright future they are developed in their business they are c ..
Activity: 378
June 26, 2018, 03:44:55 AM
Ethereum  has received the 3rd highest funding of any crowdfunding project in human history having raised more than $21M during pre-launch. It will, like Bitcoin, bank the unbanked (majority of the world) giving them unheard of access to the world economy
copper member
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 03:40:29 AM
I consider Ethereum the most successful altcoin after Bitcoin.  And this is also a good platform. Clearly the Ethereum has a great potential for growth.  I think when there will be exact plans and dates for shadring, then the price of the Ethereum can grow strongly.
Activity: 128
June 26, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
I see from the development of ethereum that is pretty good in my opinion Ethereum has a very bright future, Ethereum quality is very good so very suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 03:05:50 AM
I believe ethereum has potential as long as the smart contract they have is still functioning and remains in demand by many people. and I like from ethereum is the time of the transaction because I do not have to spend a lot of fees when doing transactions using ethereum and the transaction was quite fast
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
June 26, 2018, 03:03:25 AM
Now it is best to buy the Ethereum because the price has fallen, but the coin continues to be interesting  for long-term investment.

Same here, I consider Ethereum for long term  hold. Its the first platform or pinoneer and its  great. So much ICO;'s already though some are fraud. Ethereum is the leader in platform I know and for sure, others are following its lead.
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 03:03:12 AM
ETH was born after the bitcoin but it is widely believed to be used. ETH is backed by modern blockchain technology. Therefore, ETH is very trusted and used by many people. Future ETH will compete strongly with bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market and the price of ETH will be even higher.
Activity: 504
June 25, 2018, 09:09:03 AM
Now it is best to buy the Ethereum because the price has fallen, but the coin continues to be interesting  for long-term investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 24, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
I hold a very large portfolio of my portfolio in ETH, I think the potential of this project is very high. Most new projects come out on its platform, competitors now that would be just as proven simply do not!
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
ETH is always a good coin to hold. Hardly can you see any ICO that is not built on the Ethereum platform nor accept ETH as a means of contribution. ETH is a coin to hold.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
The ETH block chain has great prospects. When the market comes to life and it goes up we can see the ETH at the level of $ 2000. The technology is alive and they have one of the best blockchain of world teams.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 08:39:57 AM
In 2013, 19-year-old Vitalik Buterin first mentioned the idea of Ethereum in a book entitled Ethereum White Paper: The Next Generation Smart Connect and Decentralized Application Platform. Then in 2014, the Ethercoin's algorithm and protocol were officially launched, and 150 million U.S. dollars were raised. The system itself was finally completed on July 30, 2015.
There is a problem that we really need to understand, and it is also the biggest potential and debate of this platform: Ethereum is not only an electronic currency, but also a platform and smart contract system based on blockchain technology. Used to build applications, and electronic money is just one of the manifestations of this technology.

Similar to financial instruments, property, domain names, and more complex financial product transactions, derivatives, gambling, and identification and personal credit information systems that involve the circulation of information and wealth and records, Ethereum is theoretically very large. The development of space.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
The potential of the Etherium is large enough because the team continues to improve the platform and the Etherium is becoming more popular...
Activity: 91
June 24, 2018, 05:03:03 AM
The ETH potential is huge, but yet not implemented. I think this is due to the fact that the network is at the expense of the miners. When acne Buterin still decide to switch to another algorithm, such as the POS , the transaction rate will increase dramatically, which will lead to more interest in the coin.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
June 23, 2018, 04:46:13 PM
of course ETH became one of the best coins ever, from the achievement of the price of this coin is very likely to rise again and can penetrate the achievement of the highest price,
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
The ethereum is the top coin in my portfolio. The vast majority of ICOs comes out on this platform. New investors come from offline spheres and businesses.
Pages:
Jump to: