Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 35. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 02:33:23 AM
Most hype is because of the potential that it has because of the ICOs, that is the main reason of why everybody is buying ethereum at the moment, to invest in initial coin offerings, anyway, there are many coins that are much more useful than eth at the moment
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 02:32:32 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Yes this is the right time now to hold some ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 02:08:22 AM
Yes. This is a good time for me to hold back all the altcoins I have, and it's a good time for me to make another ethereum purchase to increase my investment assets on the exchange. Ethereum has a strong potential to be a valuable coin in the future, with me holding them all now and letting it grow up to maturity. Then the more benefits I can pick in the future.
Activity: 42
May 27, 2018, 02:03:17 AM
This increase over a year and a half can be compared with the one made by the Ether, Bitcoin’s primary rival in the cryptocurrency sector.This article intends to look at 3 Ethereum price predictions for 2018. Speaking of that, 120 days ago Ethereum price was $300 and now is a bit over $800. But lets not forget that couple of days ago it was $1,400. Be very cautious when investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 151
May 27, 2018, 01:59:37 AM
Ethereum has good potential as well as more and more fans in the world of crypto. the potential for the future to improve and the vigor that ethereum gives to its investors and its lover. the potential received by ethereum against the value that will increase in this year.
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 01:54:35 AM
i think it has massive potential, that's why I mine it and hodl it.
Ethereum is very potential to experience a pretty good development in the future. this is in view of its ever-increasing development. so that it can make Ethereum a high potential for much-improved growth. so this is able to trigger the price to be high to become a valuable coin and valuable coin.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum both have a good potential. Ethereum has a great future, it will be the leader of all Altcoins. According to me, Ethereum is a king of all Altcoins.
Activity: 336
May 26, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
Of course holding ethereum is a good choice and wise decision. dont panic when the price is on dip now.its just normal of course. you should buy more ehtereum now and wait for the right time to sell to make more profit.Investing ethereum is for a Long term.because by the end of 2018 it will hit $2000 or more not less than $1500. this coin has a lot potential.and its on high demand because som project used it in sending tokens especially now there are many Project and Icos.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 26, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Yes it is a good time to hold because the price is still low on the market.
if you sell it now, you wont get any return of your investment in ethereum.
Activity: 7
May 26, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
The Ethereum Potential does not even need to be expanded, as every cryptocurrancy currency user knows that many coins are created from company icons based on the Etereum protocol. of course this in turn affects the price, but Despite the rise in prices for transactions in the event of an increase in the price of airwaves, we will remain happy with the promising Ethereum.Sure one of them that you can not go wrong investing. Ethereum has a big step waiting in the near future that is moving forward from the post
Activity: 84
May 26, 2018, 10:02:44 AM
At least we know that Ethereum is also deeply corrected. But for long-term investment, it looks like Ether is still very potential.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
May 26, 2018, 06:59:43 AM
I do not see any special qualities in the etherium, which make it an outstanding cryptocurrency. This is an ordinary coin, which ranks second in terms of capitalization. Yes, it is popular with users and its cost is high. But the coin depends on the price of bitcoin, if it falls, then the etherium also becomes cheaper.
Activity: 106
May 26, 2018, 06:46:45 AM
Potentially the most used crypto so far. If BTC won't be applied more in nearest future, ETH can come very close in terms of its market cap
Activity: 205
May 26, 2018, 06:44:21 AM
So far, for me ethereum is the king of all altcoins. 2nd to bitcoin ethereum has proved a lot this days. You can notice how it survived over the year. Ethereum without doubt will last forever.
Activity: 276
May 26, 2018, 06:23:08 AM
Yes there are now many alternative block platforms, you do not think that in the near future Ethereum will be the only leader. This is the best Altcoin. You are a bit late to buy. You'll get more if you bought Ethereum a month ago. But everything is not lost! We wait for this Altcoin price around $ 1600 for the summer.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
May 26, 2018, 05:20:02 AM
Although the eth now has many competitors, I think the coin has a very good potential for growth. By the end of the year, I'm waiting for the price for the eth at the level of 4000-4500 $
Many? I don´t think so, Ethereum is cool due to its smart-contracts, so only coins that support smart-contracts are real competitors, like NEO.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 26, 2018, 05:16:50 AM
in my opinion, Ethereum has shown very good growth results in recent months, unlike other cryptocurrencies. so it should evolve
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 04:59:30 AM
the potential of Ethereum is very good. I believe in this crypto currency and therefore I bought it for my future. it is already profitable for me
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 04:51:59 AM
I think if you keep the Ethereum that it will affect your investments only positively. another option I do not even consider in this regard
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
Ethereum made a great contribution to the development of the crypto world. Capitalization is growing. I think he has every chance of being at the top.
Pages:
Jump to: