Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 37. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
The Ethereum includes three components: it has become a decentralized network, and cryptoblepharus for applications and programming language. with it, you can create your own cryptocurrency, and this will require minimal knowledge in programming! He has great potential
Activity: 119
May 20, 2018, 02:35:50 PM
I think etherum is very potential because etherum is very good amongst it and can compete with Bitcoin in its market. And very good for long term. Is not that very profitable. With ico that supports them or own. And Ethereum makes investors interested to invest there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 20, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
Investing in Ethereum is beneficial for future prospects its going to be at heights and person owing it would gain as its the most stable one . In my opinion it would be very right decision to go for it.

Ethereum is one of a kind of cryptocurrency in which their is a possibility that it will be raising the value it self. That might be true to you and true to others if the person own an ethereum will be stable that depends of how much you have. It is next to bitcoin and it is not difficult to have it because their is a chance to get it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 02:28:04 PM
 I would recommend investing in Ethereum cryptocurrency for a long time.since she has a great future!!!                            I believe that cryptocurrency Ethereum is a platform that gives the whole world new opportunities in the world of blockchain.Ethereum has become,in my opinion, more popular and popular than bitcoin.I believe that Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency,but a whole decentralized platform for creating new services based on Blockchain.
Activity: 69
May 20, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
I believe on Vitalik and Ethereum. I think one day it will cost just like bitcoin or even more
Activity: 17
May 20, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
Investing in Ethereum is beneficial for future prospects its going to be at heights and person owing it would gain as its the most stable one . In my opinion it would be very right decision to go for it.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
May 20, 2018, 02:10:31 PM
Ethereum is exploited or created by its vast community of users, not individuals or entities. I think it has massive potential, that's why I mine it and hold it. I hope it will return 1000$ soon.

Obviously, Ethereum coin is a potential coin. Somebody expects Ethereum will touch $2000 in this year (source- fxstreet).
There has  many exchanger which is ETH based. So, it has great chance to pump. Ethereum is second currency which position is after bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 02:03:01 PM
I think that the potential of Ethereum has not yet revealed until the end, so I try to keep in the long term a certain amount.
Activity: 140
May 20, 2018, 02:02:11 PM
Yes, I think that this market has come to the era of Ethereum. Ethereum will have very large upside in the future. I believe that it will surpass Bitcoin to become the king of new cryptocurrency and I will hold it for a long time. it.
Activity: 83
May 20, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
Of course, there are a lot of people looking for Ethereum, but I don't think the potential of Ethereum has yet to be fully excavated. If new investors join the encrypted world, Ethereum will continue to grow.
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
Ethereum is exploited or created by its vast community of users, not individuals or entities. I think it has massive potential, that's why I mine it and hold it. I hope it will return 1000$ soon.
Activity: 105
May 20, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
Ethereum that coin which steady and good for invest in long term, because we can see their performance in the past few years, if you want to invest in altcoin just wait until the price is right. Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year.
Activity: 207
May 20, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
Try to search such project as Cryptocup. It is a game based on the prediction of the World Cup matches result in the Ethereum blockchain. Each participant will earn points depending on his predictions, and the winners (top positions) will win a percentage of the accrued pot in ETH. I am really excited about it as I am a Soccer fan and a Blockchain enthusiast.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 20, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
I believe in Ethereum since its appearance on the market. very glad that I bought it for a long time and now I can enjoy my constant profit
Activity: 238
May 20, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
Ethereum has always been one of the best crypto-currencies. it seems to me that very soon we will be shocked by what the Ethereum is capable of, and I think that we will be shocked only pleasantly
Activity: 140
May 20, 2018, 11:42:48 AM
Currently, I see the gas market is stable, If you mean investment, this time is also appreciated. This is a opinion.
Activity: 278
May 20, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
in my opinion, Ethereum has absolutely every chance to become the new king of crypto-currencies. so he must have a great future
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 20, 2018, 11:32:47 AM
I think that the ether has a great potential. It's enough just to think that any tokens on the Ether, it's a stock of stock. I think that as soon as the Ether is licensed as a platform for founding corporations, it will be a financial bomb.
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
ethereum crypto coin which is preferred by investors in the currency market and is often preferred. the number of participants is increasing day by day and crypto is moving towards becoming a brand among the currency units.
Activity: 426
May 20, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
Ethereum is a great cryptocurrency that really has a chance for the future. I think the Ethereum will grow very fast and cool in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: