Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 39. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 02:10:28 AM
I think ETH have vast potential to grow  and i think this year only for ETH many coiming coins  whic is also based on ETH so you can buy it now it a good time to buy   if you want to invest long-term. We see for ourselves the price of ethereum is not yet stable. But for potential will be very good in the future. Therefore if you want to invest in ethereum it is the right thing. We all know that in more than three years, Ethereum has been developing rapidly, not only the soaring price of the project, but also great progress in the application of the project. I believe that demand will come back soon as the market picks up.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 01:52:25 AM
This is realy ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
May 20, 2018, 01:08:13 AM
Ethereum is the most popular platform for the functioning of smart contracts, therefore potential of Ethereum is huge. As the blockchain technology develops, the dominance of Ethereum will increase and the price of ETH will rise.
Activity: 135
May 20, 2018, 01:03:33 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Ethereum is trusted by most altcoin investors that's why most of us have hold it because of its good quality performance. Actually, i have confidence to have ethereum on my portfolio because it works well for me.
Activity: 210
May 20, 2018, 12:51:55 AM
Ethereum potential ?? I think it will pump it up in this year like BTC  that 2 coin will pump it goes on  the top of market!!!
Activity: 89
May 20, 2018, 12:50:23 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Of course, the price is very low today compared to its potential
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 19, 2018, 11:06:16 PM
The very moment that you enter cryptocurrency or this forum,you should start holding ethereum because of the potential and as what youve said lots of hype.

I dont know what stopping you from trusting this top two coins when we alreasy see how this could be.almost reaching $1,500 early this year,so what more on the following years
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
May 19, 2018, 10:44:00 PM
very potential for transactions, investments and trading because Ethereum a lot of interest in investors.

so when you want to create a token / coin in ICO, it usually requires Bitcoin and Ethereum for the first purchase of the ICO coin.

Thanks,
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

Ethereum nowadays is one of the good investment because this coin have a big potential in the market to grow in the future. Also, holding ethereum for long term is giving an assurance to earn good profit in the. Since, nowadays the value of ethereum is rapidly increasing constantly.
Activity: 280
May 19, 2018, 09:58:07 PM
As of now its price is going down as much as bitcoin with it's price. But we don't know their behavior so we should just wait for it to rise because no one can tell how it will change. I also invested in this coin so I'm also praying for it to rise  Grin
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 09:56:16 PM
Ethereum does have great potential. It is the best altcoin for long-term investment. No altcoin can be as stable as Ethereum. If you don't like to devalue your money, then investing in Ethereum is the best option.
 Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
Ethereum potentials is enourmous! From business agreement from one side of the world to another, and enforceable mechanism call SMART CONTRACT to trustless platform the enables these breakthroughs! What we are looking at is much more than few price gain, we are talking about a complete disruption on how business is done!
Activity: 211
May 19, 2018, 06:16:34 PM
I suspect the etherium would still increase the price, for it waits just do not rush. continue to monitor the condition of the price and if it is reasonably profitable already then it could be a direct sale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
May 19, 2018, 06:13:00 PM
For a long time the ethereum has risen but now the price is still not fixed.
I'm thinking about going up again after a while.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
ethereum coin with the most potential in crypto currencies. The volume of money is huge and will be the most universal coin in the near future. Do not be afraid to invest in ethereum
Activity: 94
May 19, 2018, 04:41:54 PM
The potential of ETH is very high actually its is the most known altcoin out there and competing for the number one spot trying to take over bitcoin, the perks ETH has given to is really great that it give us a lot of advantages. The price of the bitcoin and ETH might be far right now but i believe that ETH will continue to grow and overthrown the bitcoin only time will tell when it will happened for now we will just wait and have trust on the crypto.
Activity: 82
May 19, 2018, 04:32:41 PM
I think it is one of the greatest altcoin for now, so holding it would brging much profit, yet buying now isn't best idea coz the price now i pretty high and you might to wait veeery long to gain profit. You should just wait a bit, till its price get somehow down and then buy it if you can.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
Yes ethereum has a potential to grow in the market since this coins are next to bitcoin in terms of value and popularity. Ethereum also has a lot of uses which i think the key to become more popular and valuable soon.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 04:07:40 PM
Now there are a lot of alternative block platforms, I do not think that in the near future the Etherium will be the sole leader. I think that by the end of 2018 NEO, icon, Komodo, EOS
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
For now I think the potential for ethereum can still be said to be unstable if we look at the current market price of ethereum. But for the future I am very sure ethereum has a very good potential going forward. Just wait this year the ethereum will soar and will compete with Bitcoin this year. So we have to wait for the process.
Pages:
Jump to: