Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Potential - page 41. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
the right decision is to hold. so, of course, the assets should be much safer from the risk of loss due to fluctuations. However the potential is big enough, indeed the ethereum just hasn't the time come for ethereum to start can show them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 01:34:09 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

I think there is no hype here. It just happened that ethereum really is a good investment in terms of being a protocol and having to be the most adopted protocol out there that is way ahead of its competitors which is a very good thing for ethereum itself. The most adopted usually wins at the end. Im not that fan of ethereum protocol because there are better protocols out there but it is the most adopted protocol so the future is more likely brighter for ethereum than any other protocol out there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:27:39 AM
Ether is good and we have to hold our Ether because new ICO are coming and in the projects they can pay ether and they will start many business with altcoin Ether has the potential to grow more and more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 12:59:47 AM
in my opinion, this is an ethereum coin is very potential. The Altcoin has a future that is clear and very bright. I own over this already gained a lot of profit from this altcoin. A lot of positive news about the coin ethereum.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
May 18, 2018, 12:56:46 AM
Yes, I believe that Ethereum will have a bright future, so I invested in it, and I will choose to hold it for a long time, waiting for it to rise in price, and I believe I will get a good return.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:38:23 AM
I think the potential of Ethereum is huge because of its great potential for smart contract applications. I think that investing in Ethereum now is the best time to invest in Ethereum and it is profitable to...
Activity: 145
May 18, 2018, 12:36:15 AM
I invest 70% of Ethereum, and I think it is the best cryptocurrency on the market. I believe it will have a bright future. So I will hold it for a long time and wait for it to rise. I Hope its price can reach 3,000 US dollars.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 12:33:14 AM
Ethereum does have great potential. It is the best altcoin for long-term investment. No altcoin can be as stable as Ethereum. If you don't like to devalue your money, then investing in Ethereum is the best option.
Activity: 31
May 17, 2018, 11:36:38 PM
In lates news maybe will come positive things from SEC. Just wait the show. I think we have opportunity to get some gains from ethereum at least 5-10%
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 13, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
Eth is the top promising altr coin . now the market pruce is increase so its clear indication that it will easily hit 1 k . still i am holding eth becuaase of its value and price recover too high.

Yes, this is one of the strongest coins, which has great potential. I think we will see a very good price this year.
Ethereum has big potential so it worth it when you have it, also holding this kind of altcoin is can be someone make rich because this coin now is rapidly become successful. And what the best about this coin is the value on the market and this coin is a demand altcoin and popular now everybody using this because of the profit that it given.
Activity: 322
May 13, 2018, 07:47:46 AM
Eth is the top promising altr coin . now the market pruce is increase so its clear indication that it will easily hit 1 k . still i am holding eth becuaase of its value and price recover too high.

Yes, this is one of the strongest coins, which has great potential. I think we will see a very good price this year.
May 13, 2018, 07:42:33 AM
Eth has a huge potential! I understand that the probability of X5 in Ethereum is 90% by the end of the year, but it's not certain) Just judging by the forecasts it really is so, and I really hope for it) I wish everyone good luck and patience!
For now we do have to be patient as long as we still hold the eth, because eth more days more and more followers, besides eth also in editing can be the second coin after btc, hopefully eth til increasingly rising and can reach the peak of the highest ...
Activity: 165
May 13, 2018, 07:36:34 AM
With regard to the future development of Ethereum, various experts have different views and opinions. Some think that Ethereum is a token in the field of blockchain after another bitcoin innovation. Its future development prospects are the same as Bitcoin. There are great prospects for development, and some people think that Ethereum is just a momentary bubble, and it will not be a good product for people to invest in financial management. It needs to be far away as soon as possible.
Activity: 336
May 13, 2018, 07:33:29 AM
Eth has a huge potential! I understand that the probability of X5 in Ethereum is 90% by the end of the year, but it's not certain) Just judging by the forecasts it really is so, and I really hope for it) I wish everyone good luck and patience!
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 07:15:20 AM
Ethereum is the second largest currency in the market after Bitcoin. More and more ICO projects are based on Ethereum, so the future of Ethereum is very good.
Ethereum is top famous coin next to bitcoin because the prices regulates higher rate and the transaction fees is small ,in which it has potential in near future. It has a brighter future due to the benefits and offered in the technology, so we must involve in ethereum because we can get good moneys.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 13, 2018, 07:06:26 AM
There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Vitalik Buterin relogin in your account! All altcoin discussions crowded with talk about ethereum, stop it. Yes it's a good alt, but I recommend fiat money.
Activity: 84
May 13, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
I constantly read different brochures about cryptocurrencies and ETH including and based on this experience I can assume that this coin has very good potential and future.. correct me if I'm wrong Wink
Activity: 392
May 13, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
I still think so. Smart contracts are the future of mankind. All projects related to them must be invested
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 06:45:19 AM
I am holding some eth because I believe it has potential. And I know sooner it will also reach what we are expecting. So for now I will hold and believe on it.
Activity: 106
May 13, 2018, 06:39:24 AM
Ethereum is the second largest currency in the market after Bitcoin. More and more ICO projects are based on Ethereum, so the future of Ethereum is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: