Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum speculation - page 11. (Read 21247 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 12:28:03 AM
With the unstable trend since the beginning of the year, many people are afraid of becoming baked with ETH, but I keep it for long term goals. ETH is improving its enhanced performance with a new network. The value of ETH will gradually recover and grow. so, ETH value was in the perfect spot for speculation.
now there are many people who are afraid and have dumped eth, this is indeed a dilemma, but I am sure eth developers will not be silent about this situation. it turns out right and eth will update as you say and I hope that update can bring eth better than now, so eth hasn't ended and a new round will begin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
With the unstable trend since the beginning of the year, many people are afraid of becoming baked with ETH, but I keep it for long term goals. ETH is improving its enhanced performance with a new network. The value of ETH will gradually recover and grow. so, ETH value was in the perfect spot for speculation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
September 19, 2018, 11:27:50 PM
The development is quite good for eth, now there is an opportunity to go up and starting with the recovery, the market is still up and down and not at a high level, but the move is still safe and has good value.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 19, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
I think we can easily go double from here.   ETH has fallen a lot and wiped out all gains from 12 months. Same with LTC and many others.

ETH around 400 - 450 sounds ok to me.
Yeah, when we enter in the bull market again expect the price to hit that again.
A lot of good speculation with ETH in the long run and for sure it will happen. Many investors will come again, ICO's will be good again and ETH will fly higher this time.

yes, we all pray that eth will return to its original price and will improve even more, sir.
The original price of ETH is not $1000, of course its the ICO price so technically we will not go back on that level, lets just pray for the continuous improvements of this technology.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 19, 2018, 08:19:26 PM
Besides this technical analysis and above all the sale of the ethereum collected with the various Ico, which seems to depress the price of ETH, I would like to bring to your attention a new factor that could counter the sale of the Eths on the exchanges:
its DEFLATION due to the MakerDao effect (for further details   https://medium.com/@MakerDAO)

From the birth of Dai to today, December 18, 2017, 276 days have passed; in this period of time the same DAI 750,000 ETH or 2750 ETH per day about were put as collateral; in the same period of time the Ethereum inflation due to mining was 5,850,000 Eth or 20,500 Eth per day about. This means that about 13.7% of all the inflation of Eth, or of mining, or of the new Ethers created, is absorbed by the various CDPs and secured by the Dai.
(information extrapolated from   https://mkr.tools/

1) At the moment the stable coin DAI has as "underlying" only the US $, but in the future will be opened to the market of other currencies (euro, yen, Krw, etc.), raw materials, commodities, etc .... growth is only at the beginning

2) At the end of the year the mining inflation on Eth will be reduced by 33%, going from 3 to 2 Eths per block

All this I believe will surely have a strong positive impact on prices and on the future of Ethereum itself; when the whole market starts again I think ETH will return to be among the protagonists, and who knows if one day the possibility of overtaking Bitcoin will reappear (as it was about to happen in June 2017).
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
I think we can easily go double from here.   ETH has fallen a lot and wiped out all gains from 12 months. Same with LTC and many others.

if ethereum goes back to 400-500 $, it will look good to me,
I am sure that ethereum will return to that level
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
September 17, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

Activity: 659
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 02:42:55 AM
yes, we all pray that eth will return to its original price and will improve even more, sir.
I do agree with what you said about the recovery of ETH but I always love the statistics and my speculations about ETH is that it will recover slowly till it crosses the $1000 value. Once ETH is all above the said value, it will pace up and will cross the highest value it had touch last year in the next year.

In case it did not recover till the end of the year. The ultimate dependence is on the market of Bitcoin as well because BTC market affects the rest of the market as well.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:16:42 PM
I really doubt that some people have united to bear Ethereum exactly. I thinkg it is just a standalone bears. A lot of them. And panic selling people. I think it is hard to manipulate the price of such a huge coin. It must be a really big pool of people.
Activity: 462
September 12, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
This may perhaps be one of the explanations for the acceleration of the progressive collapse of Ethereum; more and more Ico sell the Eths received during the collection to meet the costs of marketing and development.

We hope that these massive sales can be stopped soon, otherwise we can witness a true tightening of prices with an uncontrolled panic sell.

Seeing this graph is enough to give a little sadness, their panic is quite alarming. They should hold Eth to have a better value. It's better not to go along with panic but still be patient and calm, because there are good times for the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
September 12, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
did you know that ethereum is a very unique altcoin, and that is one of the reasons why ethereum is favored by many people. ethereum always has a big surprise, you might see ethereum prices fall now, but I'm sure ethereum will give a big surprise at the end of this year

Yes, I believe ETH will recover and continue climbing, however, I doubt it will touch the $1000 level before the year ends maybe January 2019 as what it did last January this year.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
The Ethereum is a very interesting token in the crypto world. In the past year, its price increased rapidly. I think nobody think the price of ETH will grow like this. However, it becomes a second greatest cryptocurrency. At now it has been second place in the crypto market. ETH has been only second to the BTC. Finally, my prediction is, the price of ETH will hit 1500$ within 1 - 2 year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
September 12, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
did you know that ethereum is a very unique altcoin, and that is one of the reasons why ethereum is favored by many people. ethereum always has a big surprise, you might see ethereum prices fall now, but I'm sure ethereum will give a big surprise at the end of this year
Activity: 394
September 12, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
Ethereum is inserted in a descending channel for exactly one year, around June 2017; however, since last December it seems to have found a bullish channel .... we will have to wait again about 2-3 months to find the cross between the long-term trend, down, and the medium-term trend, uphill.

Also I think Eth will still suffer a lot for the next few months because there will be plenty of money that will be unlocked by the numerous ico made in the last summer, as you can see the table below, which gathered many Eths, with very low price ... ..all these teams will almost certainly sell most of the Eths blocked by the contract for about 12 months, and will certainly take profit, crushing even more the price.

Beyond that, let's add the birth of new and promising blockchains working in the same field of application of Ethereum (Eos, Dragonchain, VeChain, Icon), in addition to the older ones that have now started or start today with their first ico (Neo , Stratis) .... all this will take away more value and potential from the already weak and suffering growth of Ethereum.

What will happen to the price in 2-3 months?
Ethereum is still moving well on the career ladder, and its prices are kept within reasonable limits, and are well fixed among consumers who use the coin and with its shortcomings.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 12, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
I think we are going to see 140 USD in the short term maybe even 100 USD is possible but still, Ether is the most powerfull altcoin. You are going to see how the price of ether will recover during the bull run.

What happened to ethereum was shocking, among the top 10 coinmarketcap ethereum decline was the biggest, is this the end of ethereum? of course I hope ethereum will soon recover.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
September 12, 2018, 10:09:00 AM
I think we are going to see 140 USD in the short term maybe even 100 USD is possible but still, Ether is the most powerfull altcoin. You are going to see how the price of ether will recover during the bull run.

I see $50 actually. Its not surprising for the guys who did saw it from the beginning, there were speculations that it will surpass bitcoin but certainly its not what others are thinking since the coming of EOS. Most of those who sold are probably not going to buy back now that they know there is a better one to invest with and  can give better yield when it goes back up.
I myself am still confused to determine whether the current price will continue to decline or this is the lowest decline and just waiting for the revival of ethereum.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 12, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

I see $50 actually. Its not surprising for the guys who did saw it from the beginning, there were speculations that it will surpass bitcoin but certainly its not what others are thinking since the coming of EOS. Most of those who sold are probably not going to buy back now that they know there is a better one to invest with and  can give better yield when it goes back up.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
September 12, 2018, 08:42:23 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 08:36:16 AM
Ethereum is a coin full of surprises, a fantastic rise that occurred in the past year makes everyone continue to buy ethereum and now has been in second place after bitcoin, even though the price is currently dropping but I'm sure that someday ethereum prices will skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: