Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum speculation - page 15. (Read 21247 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 06:25:27 PM
Ethereum is a good profitable and a promising coin,i think the price will go up soon it has a big potential in the market  and all the prediction of other will come true,ethereum will still shine.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
June 09, 2018, 06:12:00 PM
I know this prediction since last year 2017 about the ethereum become reach the high expensive price value in the coinmarketcap in the 2018 yes this year but u til now the speculation are still an speculation and the predictoin are still also an prediction, that's the rason nobody's perfectly  can predict about Altcoins or bitcoin when the right time price increase, but instill believe ethereum become high expensive coins before end of this year like their father bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 05:37:14 PM
maybe the price of ethereum will rise again when near the end of the year as people speculate. but very difficult ethereum price to rise if BTC price still unstable
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
June 09, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
Ethereum is more of a devs coin then a currency.It will be bought only to pay the gas and for trading, unlike other coins like litecoins for payments.
The creation of dAPPS will surely boost the use of ETH, but not much.People will develop on it, use it but it's not going to lift the price.

IMO, ETH will remain at 800USD till the end of Q3.
Activity: 364
June 09, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
The price of the ethereum after 2-3 months it's maybe become 3000 dollars up in my prediction only I don't know if all people believe to ethereum because for me the highesg price of the etheruem this year 2018 will be $5000.

Whoa your horses mister. It is good to be optimistic but you should take a look at the reality from time to time  Wink
From 600 to 3000 in 3 months is great but this is very doubtful considering that the market is very much bearish at this moment and possibly for several weeks to follow. 3000 USD might be the highest price for 2018 but I'll play safe and say that the highest price might be between 2000 and 3000  Cheesy

Btw, the quoted statement is not optimistic, it's delusional Grin Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
It is not only ETH, Crytpo market is volatile.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:06:36 PM
Introduction of new blockchain coins like Neo wont have any effect on Ethereum price. Ethereum like bitcoins is facing a tough time since the beginning of this year to rise above expectations mainly because of fear of negative news that surrounded it. I think by the time we get to near the end of this year, things will look different and we might see ether back to form.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 01:59:34 PM
Ethereum is the most popular altcoin in the market, it is my favorite altcoin for a long time since the useful of ETH in many case of investments, people like to use ETH because it is cheaper than BTC but still have the significant growth in 2017, rightnow the value of ETH is just 600$ but i really have hope that it will reach more than tripple at the end of this year, because big whales will not easily quit their huge profit from ETH in this crypto market
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
June 09, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
The price of the ethereum after 2-3 months it's maybe become 3000 dollars up in my prediction only I don't know if all people believe to ethereum because for me the highesg price of the etheruem this year 2018 will be $5000.

Commit two brother mistakes:
daydreams and look at the price in $ .... you stay in the crypto and I have reported a chart Vs Btc, not in $. Ethereum can reach $ 5000 only if Bitcoin reaches $ 50,000, so you have Eth = 0.1 Btc

I am not saying that Ethereum will fall or collapse in the coming months, I have only reported information and a long-term chart; I also note that a year ago Ethereum was alone and dominated the market, without competitors, while today there are new and powerful actors, and often operate in huge markets,
 strongly nationalists (Neo, VeChain, Icon, etc.) .... of all this Eth certainly suffers and takes away value to it.

If you approach its Ath, 0.15Btc, or if it will go back to its strong support, 0.025Btc, I can not know and nobody can .... we can only follow its evolution and that of its more direct competitors, with the recommendation and rule of NOT TO AFFECTION NEVER TOO A COIN, but always be ready to leave a sinking ship, if it sinks, to take the new one, faster and more agile.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 09, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
This is impossible in current situation because already it is big dump in the market. Again it will raise in the market and this will reach more than 1k USD in soon. But end of the year this will reach 2k USD this is approximate assumption this will move backward also possible. I hope Ethereum is going to big pump in future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 09, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
Thank you first of all for sharing with us your stats of ethereum chart and doc . In my opinion ethereum has great success in crypto market and maybe in one day will be replaced with bitcoin . Can you give us the link of that document ? I really want to have a look in other wallets
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
I always bullish in ETH, the cap is rising. Always rising after ICOs booming. But As I know, the price of ETH will follow the BTC. if BTC down, ETH will down too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 09, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 09, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
That might lead to crash in ethereum's price but probably with the increase in ICOs this type of sells will always occur but because of increasing demand for ethereum its long term trend will not be affected.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
June 09, 2018, 09:42:43 AM
I think it's high time to buy eth for long term investment though there's no both significant news and T.A signals. As you can see the market situation is quite boring and the prices have varied in narrow fluctuation. I am now thinking of buying some when eth corrects 10% from it sitting now and buy with all of my money if it dives into $500
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 09:41:33 AM
Well it's hard to predict, but I believe the potential of ethereum it will increase for sure and never be go down all the time because many people believe ethereum so let see in the next month.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 09:05:50 AM
Scalability solutions like POS and sharding are coming for Ethereum late 2018 and 2019... Transactions per second will be 10000x than actual capacity, more Dapps will be developed on top of Ethereum and the price will benefit as well...
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
The ETH price will gain its former price when October comes
As of now we can't see a little pull back in the price but we can't say it's a major decrease on the price but only a momentary preparation to make a big step.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
June 09, 2018, 06:04:12 AM
What will happen to the price in 2-3 months?
No one can predict what will happen to ethereum's price in 2-3 months but I assure you that those ICO's that might dump their ETH will not really affect price because they wouldn't sell all of it in one fell swoop. IMO, the demand for ETH and the possible sell-off volume that will be generated by those ICO teams are equal to each other, maybe more and for this reason, I expect ethereum to at least dip only a little or pump at most.
Activity: 644
June 09, 2018, 02:40:46 AM
Ethereum is inserted in a descending channel for exactly one year, around June 2017; however, since last December it seems to have found a bullish channel .... we will have to wait again about 2-3 months to find the cross between the long-term trend, down, and the medium-term trend, uphill.

Also I think Eth will still suffer a lot for the next few months because there will be plenty of money that will be unlocked by the numerous ico made in the last summer, as you can see the table below, which gathered many Eths, with very low price ... ..all these teams will almost certainly sell most of the Eths blocked by the contract for about 12 months, and will certainly take profit, crushing even more the price.

Beyond that, let's add the birth of new and promising blockchains working in the same field of application of Ethereum (Eos, Dragonchain, VeChain, Icon), in addition to the older ones that have now started or start today with their first ico (Neo , Stratis) .... all this will take away more value and potential from the already weak and suffering growth of Ethereum.

What will happen to the price in 2-3 months?
NEO has lost its demand because a lot of people are moving towards a new platform. But nice TA, About the picture of so many icos are still holding their ethereum and it will not give a lot of impact in my opinion. If you wanna do a calculation about that the total valuation of ethereum has raised by EOS is much more.

If you are calculating all of them and it will not exceed more than 4 billion dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: