Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum speculation - page 12. (Read 21247 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 12, 2018, 08:08:34 AM
This may perhaps be one of the explanations for the acceleration of the progressive collapse of Ethereum; more and more Ico sell the Eths received during the collection to meet the costs of marketing and development.

We hope that these massive sales can be stopped soon, otherwise we can witness a true tightening of prices with an uncontrolled panic sell.

September 03, 2018, 01:30:02 PM
After the 33% cut at the reward of the Ethereum block, passed from 3 to 2, let's see if this choice of Dev will soon be reflected in Coin prices, just as it happened twice to halve the reward on the bitcoin block ( in 2012 and 2016).

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-developers-strike-deal-to-delay-difficulty-bomb-reduce-block-reward-by-33/
August 10, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
After my last post here, Ethereum towards the end of June accelerated the downtrend underway for over a year (June 2017) even faster.

With the Bitcoin stalled and still seems not to have found its final bottom, with all the Icos that are neglected or postponed at this time, with the sale of the Eths accumulated by the previous Ico (see second picture of OP), I believe that Ethereum will arrive at least at its old December 2017 bottom at 0.024 Btc, around $ 100-150, before having a long term inversion!
June 27, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/06/26/eos-now-100000-eth-left-weeks-selling

Here is an article that explains well what I had written in the opening post of this thread .... this is what EOS stated but we do not know if it really is all correct, and in any case it is only one of the hundreds of companies that have collected Eth in the last 12-18 months.

Meanwhile, Eth goes to the lower part of the triangle, a reaction of 3-4 weeks is likely!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
June 17, 2018, 05:17:43 AM
Speculation on ETH is a wise decision for you, if you buy now is a good time for a good price. I should buy now, because in the next 2 weeks probably the price of ETH will increase stronger.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 15, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
Bitcoin is also stuck in a similar triangle since its last December highs and will breakout in another month or two at most. Hoping to see new highs for all coins including Ethereum by year end.
Things are indeed not going the way they should be and that the market prices of most of the crypto coins is falling at a significant rate and that too since a long time. however, we have seen the market behaving differently since last couple of weeks which gives us an indication that the market value of the coins will rise higher in the future. we will surely be able to see much better market in future.
If we look at the overall ranking of all the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies in term of demand and the reputation amongst the investors, then we will get to know that ETH is the second most popular coins after bitcoin amongst all other coins and that this is something which is helping this coin in having more market value with every passing day and that we can expect much brighter future of this crypto coin.
June 14, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
Two good news that we hope can raise the market

http://bitcoinist.com/chinese-official-new-regulations-2018-may-end-ico-ban/

In particular, the second link should directly benefit ethereum, since the SEC seems to have finally pronounced ....

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-sec-director-says-ether-is-not-a-security/

in fact, the news seems to have been very well received by the market, in particular by Eth

hopefully all this may be the spring to have a stronger and lasting rebound of the last 3 months!
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
I think ethereum is also suffering same as with the other altcoins. Another thing that affects it's market demand is it's slow and expensive transaction from time to time. I also agree about what you have said, since a lot of ICO last summer is preparing for their project development a huge amount of ethereum might also be dumped.
that's the Ethereum is currently declining just as it has now happened to other altcoins, and is it possible that the new ICO project is affecting with the decline in prices from Ethereum, whereas now the price decline is not just Ethereum Other altcoins are also on the down, and bitcoin alone is also lowering the price, so is it the right time to buy and store Ethereum as much as possible.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 14, 2018, 12:30:02 PM
Etherneum is one of the strongest coin .
It definitely has a lot of influence on other coins too . So many ( almost all) use its platform for distribution purpose . So it is quite obvious that
a "numerous" cash out will definitely affect it somewhere . However , i think that the influence will not be greater enough to badly affect the price of etherneum as the scenario has been same from years and no such thing was ever noticed before.
Activity: 311
June 14, 2018, 11:58:14 AM
Ethereum most popular platform for DAPP now and I think if everything will be good with cryptomarket, ethereum price will be back to $1000-$1400 range.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 11:56:50 AM
My speculation in ethereum is,it will never overcome with bitcoin. It is also a good one coins, but it will remain as the secondary of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
Ethereum always jumps and rises. Ethereum is a Blockchain-based decentralized platform for applications that run smart contracts, and is intended to solve problems related to censorship, fraud and third-party intrusions. Teaching materials and code repositories are well-documented and easily available on the web and have fun applications. Ethereum has an advantage in the development and innovation of Blockchain, the ethereum will continue to go.
Activity: 80
June 14, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
it may happen that the ethereum will suffer until the end of 2018 because the market trean is weak due to many factors and maybe the month of july the price of ethereum will rise slightly and then fall again.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
June 14, 2018, 09:56:03 AM
I think ethereum is also suffering same as with the other altcoins. Another thing that affects it's market demand is it's slow and expensive transaction from time to time. I also agree about what you have said, since a lot of ICO last summer is preparing for their project development a huge amount of ethereum might also be dumped.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
June 14, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
The price of Ethereum has started to fall. I have seen a lot of predictions! No one is right!

Has any of the prediction you've seen stated when their prediction will happen? I assume not. Predictions are time-based guess so a prediction will stay a prediction unless it is overdue or it is proven either correct or wrong. If the predictions you saw that the price will be at certain price bracket within a period of time (the year 2018 for instance) then you can only say that all predictions were wrong if one/both parameters, the price and the time, are incorrect. It seems you are not familiar with speculation and prediction. The price falling does not mean it will never rise again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 13, 2018, 10:05:01 AM
The price of Ethereum has started to fall. I have seen a lot of predictions! No one is right!
We are in a bear market so its really hard to predict the market but it doesn’t mean ETH will become worthless. ETH is on top 2 right now so technically its one of indications that ETH is a good coin. Eth can survive like bitcoin in the long buy more eth that any other shitcoins.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
Though it is very hard to predict but I believe in the very good potentials of ethereum that it will increase higher as soon as the market recovers from the bearish period because it has high demands and good blockchain and strong management team.
Activity: 378
June 13, 2018, 06:30:26 AM
In my opinion, ethereum is one of the propitious or a promising coin today. So better invest for the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 06:29:18 AM
There is no need to speculate on Ethereum. But you should have the investment in this emerging crypto coin. There is no cryptocurrency has given the value appreciation as like the ETH. Only in 3 years of the span of its evolution achieve the price of above $2000 last year from a single penny. So, don't underestimate this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: