Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum speculation - page 13. (Read 21247 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 13, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
Currently the market is down and that means that all values ​​are affected, as well as the price of Ethereum will continue to fall a bit in the coming months. But after October we should see its value rise again.
In my opinion, ETH will go up as much as $3000 in the end of the year. This has been predicted by so many ETH experts and also the crypto experts are pf the view that Bitcoin will go up. So when Bitcoin go up, the rest of the crypto currencies also follow.  Besides, the number of people investing in ETH has gone very high and this thing is what determines the values.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 07:33:16 PM
I think the big increase yet would happen in two to three months. It took longer to get aroused and activity enthusiasts against crypto again. Although potentially still somewhat impossible for the big increase to ethereum. maybe only a few rising slowly but was able to invest at least.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:50:24 PM
Ethereum's price is under $500 now, but I think this is not a permanent price. It s the most popular altcoin, and I think it is a big probability that we will see  its price and popularity higher.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
June 12, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
the graph of decline and increase in ethereum can not be used as a benchmark whether the ethereum will decrease drastically or not. this is just a reasonable cycle of crypto, so I do not think it makes any doubts to keep investing in etherum because ethereum will be a nice and potent coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
June 12, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
It is very tough to predict the market because if we assume the price is going to increase means oppositely it would decrease. If we afraid to invest due to price drop means it is increase. So we cannot assume the markets ups and downs. Likewise ethereum is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Most of the people now invest in the ethereum itself. Because in future the coin will be more powerful and the price also reach high. Many projects are now based on ethereum. Now the price is very low so you can invest in this time and hold it for long time to gain good profit.

The highlighted text is very much obvious so what about it? Roll Eyes Tongue

Yes, it is difficult to predict the movement of the market but historical data gives guides and hints on where might the price be on a projected time frame. You are wrong about we cannot assume the market's movement, we can definitely do that. We can assume anything but the accuracy is the issue. The market is purely a speculative market so we always assume about the price movement

It is very tough to predict the market because if we assume the price is going to increase means oppositely it would decrease. If we afraid to invest due to price drop means it is increase. So we cannot assume the markets ups and downs. Likewise ethereum is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Most of the people now invest in the ethereum itself. Because in future the coin will be more powerful and the price also reach high. Many projects are now based on ethereum. Now the price is very low so you can invest in this time and hold it for long time to gain good profit.
A good post actually. I totally agree with you!

Good post? Have you really read it?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
A good post actually. I totally agree with you!
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
June 12, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
I am sure that Ethereum will be one of the great coins with some nice price pumps in future. The price will rive up again as soon as the market is bullish again, it could take a while, but I will hold! Don't wont to miss something: P
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
Activity: 37
June 12, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
if I predict ethereum enough to see the price of bitcoin due to rising ethereum turbulence influenced by bitcoin
Activity: 2
June 12, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
Moon Soon! Smiley
Activity: 45
June 12, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
For now yes the ethereum is not in good condition and situation. But remember, a lot company or ico use their platform and also a lot people specially trader buy and hold it. From that i think ethereum will be the best altcoin in the future. 
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
maybe your words have a point, but now it is very difficult to predict the price of ethereum for the future, much speculation that ethereum will rediscover its identity but it is not necessarily done until now ethereum still slumped.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
Just hold you ethereum. Because next year the value of ethereum will pump up. Ethereum has the potential to grow next year. Maybe its value will hit more than a thousand dollar.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:54:40 AM
Bitcoin is also stuck in a similar triangle since its last December highs and will breakout in another month or two at most. Hoping to see new highs for all coins including Ethereum by year end.
Things are indeed not going the way they should be and that the market prices of most of the crypto coins is falling at a significant rate and that too since a long time. however, we have seen the market behaving differently since last couple of weeks which gives us an indication that the market value of the coins will rise higher in the future. we will surely be able to see much better market in future.
yes, it is true what you say, the price of coins on the market today is much decreased significantly, and this is all a chance people want to invest their money to pick up and buy coins in the market, and I also have the thought that everything will return to month, and of course for example you invest now you will get big profits of course.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
June 12, 2018, 03:49:55 AM
Bitcoin is also stuck in a similar triangle since its last December highs and will breakout in another month or two at most. Hoping to see new highs for all coins including Ethereum by year end.
Things are indeed not going the way they should be and that the market prices of most of the crypto coins is falling at a significant rate and that too since a long time. however, we have seen the market behaving differently since last couple of weeks which gives us an indication that the market value of the coins will rise higher in the future. we will surely be able to see much better market in future.
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 07:31:49 PM
new blockchains are competitor of ethereum but it does not mean ethereum will be vanished or dipped bcoz of them .
while those new ICOs will try to compete ether platform with their project , then ether devs also working for new concept and scalability issues . as of now i saw no project which can take place of ethereum in present time .
in next 2-3 months price matter for short term holders , but in next 6-8 month i see price above 1000usd .
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 10, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
I think the value of ethereum is currently quite stable, ranging from 0.07 - 0.08 bitcoin per ethereum. but there is news that bitcoin prices will go down, some even predict a $ 4000 penetrating bitcoin price, if this is true, it is likely that the price of ethereum could hit $ 400.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 10, 2018, 06:36:09 PM
At the moment whole crypto market is struggling, i do not know when this beartrend will finally be over, most of the crypto community is in a mode of despair due to the market conditions, everyone wants to see bulls back and dominating the market, every holder is in loss at the moment, i think eth will also grow only when there are positive and bullish signs and volume back in the market.
Activity: 78
June 10, 2018, 05:03:06 PM
I believe that technical analysis can't be applied to the crypto market.
There are so many other factors affecting the price of coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 10, 2018, 04:02:50 PM
Though Ethereum is currently showing a dip in its prices, it has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018.
The coin is highly versatile and flexible. Not only as an investment asset, it can be used as a token for smart applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs. Since its origin, it has been accepted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel and now has a market capital of $60 billion. It is a good coin and you will get good returns from it in the future.
really want your words to become a reality and that before the end of this year the etherium showed at least its last year's maximum. But If you pay attention to the current state of things on the crypto-currency market, then such forecasts have appeared very difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: