Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum speculation - page 16. (Read 21247 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 09, 2018, 02:39:26 AM
It is expected and the next three months is a much watch time and I think we should expect more powerful bullish market in days to come.  Icos will trying to sell they holding in other to develop they projects and I think that is not going to affect the price much as new investors will also come into the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:21:41 AM
Theres only one thing I could say about ethereum, believe. The market has been in its ups and downs but believe when I say that ethereum will always rise two times that it falls. If bitcoin is the mind of the crypto world, ethereum is the heart.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
Now many have invested in the Ethereum, understanding how difficult it is to predict any movement of the market. But everyone is sure about it and there is no doubt that he will only grow further, that is, it is like a leader in a bullish trend or at least its main indicator.
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 01:33:36 PM
It is very difficult to predict the direction of the market. But a large part of my investment is at ETH. I trust, but it is risky to rely too much.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
what you say is true and potentially will happen. I am sure the ethereum will not move up in the near future, but I just hope that eth does not fall too and remain stable, that's enough. investors are also getting tired with ico from eth platform and crypto other smart contract platform providers will also affect eth growth this year, it will not kill eth, but it can slow the eth to grow and recover from the decline.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 08, 2018, 01:01:59 PM
There is no need to speculate for Ethereum because this is not a speculative coin. You know that Ethereum has gained millions of time in just past three years. And, there is many potentials for the future. So, Invest and wait for another three years.
but still the etherum price can easily change, although now it is rare, but everything can happen so quickly and easily. etherum is supported by many people because until now the majority of projects use token platforms owned by etherum. it is certain that the volume of transactions owned by etherum will be enormous. so this is one of the best forms of investment, etherum will give us the comfort and also the tranquility in investing. theoretically the price of etherum will increase over the next few years, many factors must be faced and all will work well when we participate in supporting the use of digital currency and especially the etherum coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
There is no need to speculate for Ethereum because this is not a speculative coin. You know that Ethereum has gained millions of time in just past three years. And, there is many potentials for the future. So, Invest and wait for another three years.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
We can not always take the fault on the newly ICO's because this is the bearish market we are talking about, So we can not expect the sudden drop of ETH and I really think even if there are many ICO and tokens that will newly show up I think it will not affect the price of ETH well it is different when bitcoin price drop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 11:50:06 AM
You have heard that the etherum, it is difficult for the giant speculation in the etherum since the introduction of blockchain technology has many advantages for traders, so the spec of eth has no basis.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
June 08, 2018, 11:44:43 AM
Ethereum is inserted in a descending channel for exactly one year, around June 2017; however, since last December it seems to have found a bullish channel .... we will have to wait again about 2-3 months to find the cross between the long-term trend, down, and the medium-term trend, uphill.

Also I think Eth will still suffer a lot for the next few months because there will be plenty of money that will be unlocked by the numerous ico made in the last summer, as you can see the table below, which gathered many Eths, with very low price ... ..all these teams will almost certainly sell most of the Eths blocked by the contract for about 12 months, and will certainly take profit, crushing even more the price.

Beyond that, let's add the birth of new and promising blockchains working in the same field of application of Ethereum (Eos, Dragonchain, VeChain, Icon), in addition to the older ones that have now started or start today with their first ico (Neo , Stratis) .... all this will take away more value and potential from the already weak and suffering growth of Ethereum.

What will happen to the price in 2-3 months?
Pages:
Jump to: