Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum To Be $5000-$10000 in 2018? - page 5. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 04:34:06 PM
I have always though that ethereum can reach great values, even a level of $5000-$10000, but I don't think that ethereum can reach this values in this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
Possible ethereum can be reach $5,000 price in this year, but $10,000 price of ethereum that's impossible maybe that will happen in next year or 2.
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
June 07, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
I think Ethereum isn't ready for this price. Developers have a lot to do to increase scalability. In the future the price will be much higher!

I completely agree. This year, this price will not reach, but in a year or two - this is quite realistic
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:00:31 PM
In 2018 I do not think that the price for ETH will grow so much. A maximum of 3000 dollars. The other day the currency has fallen in price, and all the cryptocurrencies too, but I plan to buy ETH at an advantageous rate.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 02:31:56 PM
Nothing is impossible, anything can happen.
Seems to reached $5000 - $10,000 in this years is very hard.
Activity: 308
June 07, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
the ethereum price is slowly pumping this year, by the end of the year i think eth will pump up to $1500. but this is only a predicition.. it depends on the investor and the buyer of the eth.. so if you want to hold eth make sure that you are ready to hold it for long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 07, 2018, 12:14:13 PM
I do not think that Ethereum will reach the price of $ 5000-10000 this year. This is a very high price compared to the current reality. Now, Ethereum is facing many difficulties, Ethereum price is very low, only about $ 600, I think Ethereum will need more time to recover and grow. I think the highest price that Ethereum can achieve this year is $ 2,500. So now I'm going to use all my savings to invest in Ethereum. In addition, this is a good opportunity for us to buy other potential altcoins such as Litecoin, Cardano, NEO or Monero.
Activity: 364
June 07, 2018, 12:03:15 PM
So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiEVo7QZzQ
I think ethereum will go as high as $5,000 but like op said the developers need a lot of advertisements in other to go that high.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Although ETH has had an impressive growth in 2017, I think that $5000 or $10000 is an unbeliable target now. Maybe $1000 to $2000 is a suitable goal for the investors.

I think so. And consider that ethereum actually touched its all time high recently while bitcoin was still in a downtrend. That's pretty huge. Possibly a sign that it wont rely on bitcoin.

lol.

it can go to 500 dolars until end of the year if market went like that.
but i am pretty sure that eth price will pass the bitcoin value until 2021
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Although ETH has had an impressive growth in 2017, I think that $5000 or $10000 is an unbeliable target now. Maybe $1000 to $2000 is a suitable goal for the investors.

I think so. And consider that ethereum actually touched its all time high recently while bitcoin was still in a downtrend. That's pretty huge. Possibly a sign that it wont rely on bitcoin.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiEVo7QZzQ

Its impossible to achieve that very high price speculation in this year due to a lots of Negative publicity in crypto space, maybe in the near future but not this year 2018 in my own speculation i think Ethereum will return in the $1,000 level in the 4th quater of this year.
Activity: 323
if I'm going to ask you something like that potentially happen. because they do not even have btc potential coins. but hopefully it will be fun for everyone.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
Looks like it's hoping ETH can break $ 10k this year it's just a fancy wish we all can see for myself the bitcoin alone who pioneered all altcoin is currently down persisted at $ 7k and to rise to the $ 10k range is still too heavy the most important for us the bitcoiners are still strong and do not panic then sell the existing assets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
i know Ethereum is a very promising altcoins using smart contract ERC20 to support many altcoins, it has high potential to reach more than 2000$ in this year, but i personally dont think ETH will be possible to rise higher than 3000$ in this 2018, it will be so crazy for ETH to reach that much in just a year.

For me Ethereum is a very promising one, too, but I'm with you this prices from OP will not be achievable. This would be very very perfect if it comes true, but it's almost impossible. I hope ETH will be in the end of the year around 2.000$. It's a very good value.
seeing the situation is not possible. But if the market situation is almost the same as the plot last year then I'm sure the price can also be a rise and surprise for ethereum. we will be the same as witnessed later
Its a x5- x10 from $1000 and it still a quite hard for it to reach in comparison with bitcoins that is now only at $7k and it can go up again fastly with $10,000 how much more this altcoins it is not supposed to rise up faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
i know Ethereum is a very promising altcoins using smart contract ERC20 to support many altcoins, it has high potential to reach more than 2000$ in this year, but i personally dont think ETH will be possible to rise higher than 3000$ in this 2018, it will be so crazy for ETH to reach that much in just a year.

For me Ethereum is a very promising one, too, but I'm with you this prices from OP will not be achievable. This would be very very perfect if it comes true, but it's almost impossible. I hope ETH will be in the end of the year around 2.000$. It's a very good value.
seeing the situation is not possible. But if the market situation is almost the same as the plot last year then I'm sure the price can also be a rise and surprise for ethereum. we will be the same as witnessed later
Activity: 103
Merit: 3

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
lol this thread is more than funny, $10k every ethereum hahahah
This guy really likes to dream in here.

This is more than IMPOSSIBLE and every one in here knows that it wont happen, it does not matter what.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
I am a Ethereum holder and I am a follower of its project and I believed in it but I don’t think eth will hit $5,000 this year that is just too much and it won’t be healthy for eth if it will happen. I am seing maybe $1,500 or $2,000 and thats it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Where did you come up with these numbers? $5000-$10000 for Ethereum in 2018 is insane in my opinion. Ethereum is struggling now to go above $1000 and you are talking about $10000. It is impossible in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: