Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum To Be $5000-$10000 in 2018? - page 10. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Somehow i think we will not see this award at Ethereum this year. Ethereum has a lot of potential and at some point he will definitely reach that price.
Of course I can be wrong too, my magic glass ball is not the newest anymore.  Wink
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
This is a huge amount and I think for this year it could not achieved to $5k. So many things could happen this year and it has strong support from the community but it not to the point these can raise to that price. Yet this time for me it is still good to buy and hold for long term.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiEVo7QZzQ
I hope you are right, I hope this year the price of Etheruem will be more than $ 5000 as you predicted, until then investors will have a lot of profit. However, I think this will be unlikely. Currently Ethereum is facing many difficulties, it is recovering quite slowly, now Ethereum prices fluctuate in about $ 682 and is still falling. I think the highest price that Ethereum can achieve this year is $ 2,000. Now is the time for us to invest in Ethereum if we want to make a profit later this year.

It is true. It took a long time for ethereum to reach $ 5000 price, considering the price is now still under $ 700 it becomes impossible for this year. Currently almost all markets are down including ethereum. Maybe it's a good time to increase your investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

I hope you are right, I hope this year the price of Etheruem will be more than $ 5000 as you predicted, until then investors will have a lot of profit. However, I think this will be unlikely. Currently Ethereum is facing many difficulties, it is recovering quite slowly, now Ethereum prices fluctuate in about $ 682 and is still falling. I think the highest price that Ethereum can achieve this year is $ 2,000. Now is the time for us to invest in Ethereum if we want to make a profit later this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I do not think that will happen. Considering the highest price ever attained by ethereum alone is only about $ 2000 usd. Itupun because bitcoin also reached its peak. Then the state of the market is very stable, supportive and contribute greatly to the increase in price ethereum. For now the hope of touching the $ 2000 usd price again will be very difficult. Moreover, the price of $ 5000 - $ 10000 usd, I think it is impossible. Based on some altcoin channels that I follow also argue the same, the price ethereum will rise, even then only a little. Probably just about the price of less than $ 1000 usd. So once again, ethereum will be very difficult even impossible to touch the price of $ 5000 usd. thank you
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 28, 2018, 08:03:55 AM
2018 idk man.  Could take a few years, maybe when PoS has proven itself. 

Don't compare it too much to Bitcoin as the supply of ETH is 5x as much.  ETH has a good chance though as it's not just faster than bitcoin. However, more competitors are joining that can be considered even better, most investors are unaware of them though.
That's right, I think the investors are still not aware of ETH. many investors are still more focused on bitcoin investments. I think it's too much to imagine the price of Ethereum will reach $10k this year. I imagine the price of ETH 1/11 of bitcoin price, as is happening in the market today. if the bitcoin price is predicted to reach $30k this year. maybe the price of ETH only reached $2700 this year. #just speculation
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:30:45 AM

i know Ethereum is a very promising altcoins using smart contract ERC20 to support many altcoins, it has high potential to reach more than 2000$ in this year, but i personally dont think ETH will be possible to rise higher than 3000$ in this 2018, it will be so crazy for ETH to reach that much in just a year.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 11:10:50 PM
Hey, if this happens, then my expectations are out of reach. I believe ETH will see spectacular growth in 2018, but my estimate is that ETH will grow in value by $ 1,500 to $ 2,000 in December.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 08:10:13 PM
2018 idk man.  Could take a few years, maybe when PoS has proven itself. 

Don't compare it too much to Bitcoin as the supply of ETH is 5x as much.  ETH has a good chance though as it's not just faster than bitcoin. However, more competitors are joining that can be considered even better, most investors are unaware of them though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 07:27:29 PM
I think it is reasonable. The next bullrun, whenever that might be, will likely pump up the big coins like Ethereum and other legitimate projects.
Activity: 126
February 27, 2018, 01:39:10 PM
My opinion to reach the price of 10k is very difficult because as far as I can see about Ethereal is the most stable rising the price of the price is not too significant.
But that's just my opinion. of course many people who understand better than me.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
February 26, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
I don't know what to say. Stratis is coming hard from behind, but there is plenty of space for more platforms. I see ETH at around $3000-$4000 this year. but I don't think it will reach such heights,maybe,just maybe $5k,but I personally I don't see it this year at $10,000.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
February 26, 2018, 05:02:35 PM
I think 5k is possible but 10k is not possible for this year. Because for 1 eth=10k we need increase of market volume 10x. I don't see it is possible.
But we are living amazing things. You should not be surprised if you see it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
There is fair chance and market sentiment is huge Eth can reach 5000 dollars by the end of 2018 as per last year chart if the same trend repeat ETH can touch 5000 dollars and cross 5000 dollars as well
Activity: 448
January 24, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
Too much price in my opinion and the maximum price in 2018 should not exceed a mark of $ 3000 and it will be quite normal
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 04:19:29 AM
eth into a coin at a price of $ 5000 or more in 2018 would be a reality. we just wait for time to get the price. so I guess if you have ETH you can hold long term and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 397
January 24, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
It is very much difficult to say how much price will be ethereum in 2018 because Ethereum has very good project which project is related to long term. So its price will be very high approximately 5000$ to 8000$ within 2018.
Activity: 126
January 24, 2018, 02:17:29 AM
ETH invest is good choice in 2018 . Because this value go to high.  Now ETH growth is good I think this years ethereum will reach $2500-3000 to more chances.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 24, 2018, 12:51:38 AM
Currently, there is an increase in the number of projects based on the Ethereum cryptocurrency platform, which in turn will give a good growth rate to Ethereum in 2018, and it will cost about 3-5 thousand dollars. And this is by no means the most optimistic view.

I agree, anything can possible in crypto market but any coin should grow it's price in a significant way because it should follow market correction in order to increase it's price. I think with the increase in community the value of eth will increase to 5000$.

the only problem is could we wait until that time comes or not because some of us will sell their ethereum once the price is increased or the price got dump too deep. I believe that ethereum could be increased from this year and ethereum has got a good chance and I am sure that the moment will come. maybe from now on, the price will start to rise and will make a new highest price later and if we want to make some profit from ethereum, then it is better to get ready from now.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 23, 2018, 10:39:23 PM
Currently, there is an increase in the number of projects based on the Ethereum cryptocurrency platform, which in turn will give a good growth rate to Ethereum in 2018, and it will cost about 3-5 thousand dollars. And this is by no means the most optimistic view.

I agree, anything can possible in crypto market but any coin should grow it's price in a significant way because it should follow market correction in order to increase it's price. I think with the increase in community the value of eth will increase to 5000$.
Pages:
Jump to: