Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum To Be $5000-$10000 in 2018? - page 9. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Possible ethereum can be reach $5,000 price in this year, but $10,000 price of ethereum that's impossible maybe that will happen in next year or 2.

in year still imposible if ETH price can reach to 5k dollar
maybe in end year ETH price only reach to 2k dollar

I think that you are too optimistic with this number. $5000 for Ethereum is way too much in my opinion. $2000-$2500 is the more realistic and possible price.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Imagination is not supposed to be perest. You will set goals and sell them at those targets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I hope you are right, Ethereum will reach $ 5000- $ 10000 this year, by then Ethereum holders will have a lot of profit. However, Ethereum is still recovering slowly, it still has not surpassed the $ 1000 price. $ 5,000 is too high, Ethereum will need more time to recover and grow. I think the highest price that Ethereum can achieve this year is $ 2,500. Right now it is time for us to invest in Ethereum because its price is still quite cheap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Ethereum to touch 5000 dollars in the coming months as per industry experts talk Eth is now consolidating the price below 1000 dollars once the market reacts to pump we can expect more profit thereafter
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
Possible ethereum can be reach $5,000 price in this year, but $10,000 price of ethereum that's impossible maybe that will happen in next year or 2.

it seems that there is some kind of competition on the forum who can presume the prices for the etherium more than someone else. It seems to me that not only 5000 dollars, but also 2000 dollars, unrealistic prices for ETH, especially until the end of this year.
Activity: 602

Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
I'd say on the next boom (2019?) Ethereum might reach $5000. Don't think it will happen this year. Though we could see $2000 maybe around the end of the year if the whole market starts moving positively again in a sustained way this summer.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
Activity: 1204
Ethereum won't reach $5000 - 10000$ in 2018. I can see it reach probably $1k but Ethereum's base points stand within $720-$920.
Ethereum can reach 5k dollars by the end of this year if bitcoin will tough high targets. We all know that ethereum depends on bitcoin for making progress and the future of BTC is a bright one. Crypto experts are of the opinion that it will touch 35k to 40k dollars before 2019 and I fully agree to their statement. When this will happen, ETH will also be somewhere near 5k to 8k dollars.

But I am not seeing big fans for ethererum how many people are heartfully ready to hold bitcoins for years. When the community is not supporting with long term holding, no coin may have a sustaining price levels. Even if it will be touching some unimaginable price levels, it may get a heavy dump following that.
well, that is actually the spectacular price ETH can have. it is a really high price if the price reaches $ 5k or more. only, for now, we have to wait for the price to rise to the $ 1k price, and maybe our predictions are getting closer.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Ethereum won't reach $5000 - 10000$ in 2018. I can see it reach probably $1k but Ethereum's base points stand within $720-$920.
Ethereum can reach 5k dollars by the end of this year if bitcoin will tough high targets. We all know that ethereum depends on bitcoin for making progress and the future of BTC is a bright one. Crypto experts are of the opinion that it will touch 35k to 40k dollars before 2019 and I fully agree to their statement. When this will happen, ETH will also be somewhere near 5k to 8k dollars.

But I am not seeing big fans for ethererum how many people are heartfully ready to hold bitcoins for years. When the community is not supporting with long term holding, no coin may have a sustaining price levels. Even if it will be touching some unimaginable price levels, it may get a heavy dump following that.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will exceed $ 1 trillion, then the Ethereum has a chance to grow over than $ 2,000.
 in my opinion, this is possible in 2018-we need new big investors!I do not think that the Ethereum will cost more than $ 3000 in 2018.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiEVo7QZzQ

That wasn't a far fetched prediction given the bull run at the time.  What's your prediction now?  Maybe $2000 by the end of 2018?
Activity: 602
Ethereum to be $5000-$10000 in 2018 is absolutely impossible. As much as I like it and would hope to see it happen, we should be realistic. Setting up unrealistic expectations will do no good for anyone.
i completely agree with you, because i too am a fan of the etherium , but never put my hopes. and not only in 2018, but also in the future, i very much doubt that the etherium will rise to 10,000 dollars.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think 10.000.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Ethereum to be $5000-$10000 in 2018 is absolutely impossible. As much as I like it and would hope to see it happen, we should be realistic. Setting up unrealistic expectations will do no good for anyone.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
2018 idk man.  Could take a few years, maybe when PoS has proven itself. 

Don't compare it too much to Bitcoin as the supply of ETH is 5x as much.  ETH has a good chance though as it's not just faster than bitcoin. However, more competitors are joining that can be considered even better, most investors are unaware of them though.

no.
it must have nearly 15x for that. and it is really hard after that for eth.
it may be maximum 1200s in the last of this year.

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Eth is possible to reach 5000 dollars by most of the expert prediction once bitcoin price hike start we can see-eth too crossing all-time high values soon
Activity: 311
5000$ looking very real for me by the end of 2018. Ethereum still so undervalued. After implement masternode I think price will rise
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I do not think that will happen. Considering the highest price ever attained by ethereum alone is only about $ 2000 usd. Itupun because bitcoin also reached its peak. Then the state of the market is very stable, supportive and contribute greatly to the increase in price ethereum. For now the hope of touching the $ 2000 usd price again will be very difficult. Moreover, the price of $ 5000 - $ 10000 usd, I think it is impossible. Based on some altcoin channels that I follow also argue the same, the price ethereum will rise, even then only a little. Probably just about the price of less than $ 1000 usd. So once again, ethereum will be very difficult even impossible to touch the price of $ 5000 usd. thank you

When ethereum was $15, people never thought that it can reach $1400 but ethereum could manage to reach that price. Then it's not meaningful to say that "I don't think it will happen" in this case. Ethereum can reach any price it wants. It deserves better prices clearly.
Pages:
Jump to: