Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum To Be $5000-$10000 in 2018? - page 6. (Read 3110 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Although ETH has had an impressive growth in 2017, I think that $5000 or $10000 is an unbeliable target now. Maybe $1000 to $2000 is a suitable goal for the investors.
But in my opinion, the ETH can not reach the price of $ 1000 - $ 2000, this is a really difficult for ETH, while in 2018 altcoin all down to the bottom, it is a real thing. However, there is hope for the end of 2018, altcoin prices will rise sharply on that occasion. please wait.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it's too high for ethereum to reach because ethereum needs to break $1000 first and then break any walls in the market so the price can increase higher. but if you said ethereum to be $5000-10000 in 2018, I am not sure and I cannot give any words for this and maybe it is better to wait for what will happen later because we have 6 months later until the end of this year. it will be hard for ethereum to reach that number especially in this conditions but everything is possible in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I pnso that will sing the year at 1000 with a peak of around 2,000. It is already a great result. Ether is the future . slow growth is better
Activity: 854
OP predicted too much high amount but to reach 5000$ it will take another 3 or 4 years. We know ETH is very huge potential coin after bitcoin but with in short period it is not possible to reach high value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Currently, there is an increase in the number of projects based on the Ethereum cryptocurrency platform, which in turn will give a good growth rate to Ethereum in 2018,maybe $1500 to $2500 is a suitable goal for the investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I don't think ETH is going to be worth $5000 this year. Maybe $1500?
The market is still in the downtrend.
Activity: 228
So I made a prediction on Litecoin a few days ago that sparked a lot of conversation on the thread. It was very interesting reading the different thought processes and predictions. So I decided to do the same for Ethereum, however, I think that Ethereum has a chance to go beyond the 2-5k threshold in 2018, if only they would market a bit better. I believe that they need to get these new "coinbase noobies" to understand what Ethereum is and why it's significant if they want to stand a chance of getting above that threshold in 2018.

As always this is just my opinion and I would love to hear what yours is, check out my full thoughts in the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDiEVo7QZzQ
Maybe it will not work out, and your spread says that you yourself are unsure where he will stop. Let's first let him return to the previous level of the price, and then we'll see what time this rise took place, and we will continue to reason from now on.
Activity: 210
I think Ethereum will be hard to reach that number.
The figure is very high for Ethereum.
We understand that Ethereum is an altcoin that has a very good degree of stability, therefore, the chance of Ethereum to rise to $ 5000 is a pretty tough thing it might go up but not that big.
Activity: 340
Although ETH has had an impressive growth in 2017, I think that $5000 or $10000 is an unbeliable target now. Maybe $1000 to $2000 is a suitable goal for the investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Ethereum will become higher regarding market capitalisation and incentive in the this year as a result of the popularity for it and is elective for Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin exchange expense is too high such a large number of individuals are power to change over their Bitcoin to ethereum for one business exchanges or alternate because of high exchange charge. Well, this is only speculation, let see it by end of this year.
Activity: 350
I am not sure about that ethereum can reach a price which is higher than $5000 in this year, but I think it is a big probability that it can reach a price which is above 2k in the rest of the 2018.
Activity: 182
Hahah funny to read a bullish thread written before february 2018.
Yes ethereum has potential to go up. but come on it is around 600 dollar right know. U think x10 or x20 will happen? I am not so sure... Maybe 2k
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
ETH probably may reach 5000 dollars this year as per most the analyst predict ETH is on bullish trend towards future
Activity: 206
If bitcoin cash can hit the $5000 mark in its first few months of appearance then why not ethereum, bch was called as shitcoin when it was first launched, whereas eth is a solid project and already very big, i think it can easily grow to $2k-$3k within next year to be fair.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Cmon dont be crazy we are almost in half of 2018 and ETH is below 600 and another dump will probably come are all waiting for repeating 2017 madness ? just year after ? Iam sceptic this will not happen atleast not this year.
Activity: 208
Possibly the price will start to recover in a short. This will lead the price reach $5000  or even higher by this year. Because, bitcoin is losing its value and under peer pressure from the government. More people has been switching to ethereum from bitcoin which might generate more market to ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
It's possible! Ethereum has always been my priority. I think it will reach great heights in the near future.2000$
Yeah 2k is possible and that is reasonable. 10k for sure can't happen this year and even 5k seems like a huge stretch. I do own some ETH though and would love to be wrong, but I can't see anything above 3k in 2018 for Ethereum.
Activity: 98
It's possible! Ethereum has always been my priority. I think it will reach great heights in the near future.2000$
Activity: 308
Yes, I believe the price of Ethereum can reach $ 5000 to $ 10000 by the end of 2018. The development of Ethereum every day is always on the rise and it seems like Ethereum is so easy to reach such a high value. I have to remain optimistic about Ethereum and I will keep investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Everything is possible in crypto currency but no one knows when it will reach that value.I think ethereum will reach $2.5k by end of 2018.Ethereum price growth is slow because of its unlimited amount so we can't compare it with other cryotocurrency price change they are limited amount.
No ETH can achieve such prices, currently their prices only fluctuate at $ 800-1000 can not be higher. So do not be too high expectations, you will fail, give a moderate goal, do not greed
It all depends on bitcoin. If that coin is going to reach high targets of 30k to 40k dollars by the end of this year then if think, ETH can also touch 5k dollars in the least. ETH is a slow mover but it is a profit yielding coin. There is some reason for which it has remained at the top of altcoins since the beginning. It is pretty okay to expect high from this asset. It has never disappointed investor so far and will do the same in future.
Pages:
Jump to: