Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 24. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
In this situation, it is best to wait for the market to begin to grow.I thought that $ 500 was already the limit for  ethereum turned out that I was not right
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
It is better to wait for some reversals before buying ethereum because it could be fall worst,these big players are doing shitty manipulations in the market giving them millions of dollars with every bloobbaths that we have.For me ethereum is a good investment but if these players are going to manipulate the bitcoin's value the market will be sinking slowly but surely.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
It's a good time to buy it now for a good price. Soon the price of Ethereum will start to rise. I believe in this.

I also think so. 300-400 $ is a good zone for buying.  Prices can go up in May - June.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
It's a good time to buy it now for a good price. Soon the price of Ethereum will start to rise. I believe in this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
400$ is good to buy at the current time bro . I just bought 5 ETH more . Personally , I think that ETH will reach 2k$ by the end of 2018
Seems like you gambling with ETH Price?
Glad you can buy 5ETH and wish you can buy Lambo at Christmas.
What make you sure ETH will rise to 2K?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Ethereum under $400 is in perfect value to buy it.
I think that won't go under $300 so buy now.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
If you have free money, then buy Ethereum in a part, follow the course, and if there is a drop, then buy more. It is always better to divide investment, rather than buying everything for the same price. Especially if you have a large amount, then divide the purchase into several tranches.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I suggest if you have capital, you must buy Ethereum now because Ethereum prices go down very sharply, nobody knows about the future even an hour ahead no one knows what will happen. Who knows the next an hour the price of Ethereum doubled. If that happens then regret is useless. Sad
Activity: 126
I already bought some Ethereum coins with this price. Planing hold for few month and get good rewards. In summer price must increase muchly!
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
its good indeed ethereum for sure would not fall forever and soon it will recover. i believe there will be recover on the middle of this year. if ethereum able to gain back his value atleast 800 $ i believe there will be huge grow for all altcoins.
Activity: 448
i think it's good time for buy eth , Eth alredy touch 1100$ then we hope again cross 1100$. so it's time to perfect .
Merit: 2
Hello, and today ETH is low than $400... and what do you think today? Buy or wait? I'm afraid of this price!)
And I don't understand what is happend on the market?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

i guess it's enough to buy at below $400 ,because this is my one big mistakes when i bought below $600 thinking thats the dipped we all expecting but suddenly it goes dippers and now $200 is what ive lost.maybe ill go waiting for any price drop from $400 below so i can buy another ethereum again
Activity: 169
400$ is good to buy at the current time bro . I just bought 5 ETH more . Personally , I think that ETH will reach 2k$ by the end of 2018
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Of course its a good buy, today price are almost there. Prepare for it, you able to get the low price of eth. If you missed the chances then no one will know when it will happen again.
Activity: 278
Best time to buy Ethereum and also any other alt-coin in the market as soon as possible to start invest on the crypto currency and again is good to invest, soon all prize we raised to normal amount, example Bitcoin $12000 plus, and Ethereum going to be $1000 plus and other coin, which make the market balance back to normal.
I belive that ethereum will rise again. And we will see significant rise. I already hodl my ethereums and I dont think to buy more. Actually I could sell them when its price hit over $1000 but I have to hodl now. There is no fdifference for me.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260

If we compare the price before and now, it is good to buy more eth now. Before, the price is under or above 1000$ so it is good to have it now then wait. It will rise the price after a couple of months or even years. Patience is a key to get more profit from crypto specifically Ethereum. We could say that ethereum has a proof to improve its price and potential for another 5 or 10 years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

If you have your money in bitcoin then you have to wait because when the price rise starts then the price of bitcoin rise first and after that the price of ethereum start to increase while if you have your money in fiat then you can go now if you love only ethereum. By the why my experience is first invest in bitcoin and when after that the price of ethereum start to increase then invest there.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I rhink it will be a good buy ..if you buy it under 400$.It will come to 350$380$..then it will boom...Waiting for the deepest is not good00or 450$ is a good price for eth.Buy it.It will give you easy profit .,
Pages:
Jump to: