Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum under $400 will be a good buy or ? - page 25. (Read 3936 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
In my opinion today is a perfect opportunity to buy Eth. Even the price will go under $400 it will be ok. Because, when the market will calm down after an abundance of unpleasant news that has been pouring on all sides for the past two months, the price of the ETH will go up. And even if there will be a local opportunity to buy ETH at a very low price, today's price is already a very good entry point to the long term position.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
$400 is a good price to buy. And if you have money, you should buy ethereum right away. Ethereum is one of the best coins on the internet by now and if bitcoin dies, it can not destroy ethereum. Behind ethereum is a team which knows how to maintain the network and develop it
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I think that if you buy this coin for a long time, then you do not need to wait for further price reduction, you can buy right now. But if your intuition tells you to wait - then wait a little.
Indeed, if you buy ethereum for long-term investments, it does not play a big role at what price to buy. It is clear that if it grows to at least its maximum, it will cover all expenses. The price at the moment already looks incredibly low, it is unlikely that the price will fall much lower.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think ethereum its now really on the bottom. It would be risky to wait any longer just because of some dollars. So if i had money left to invest, i would buy now. You it will not take to long time, and ethereum will rise up again. At the moment there are some fud news because of the own blockchain from EOS and they are some rumours abot ASIC miners for the ethereum algorhytm which dumps the price. I really hope those ethereum asics are not true...
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
I think that if you buy this coin for a long time, then you do not need to wait for further price reduction, you can buy right now. But if your intuition tells you to wait - then wait a little.
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It can now be bought, it can not fall to $400 and then you will regret! So do not waste time and buy now Wink They say that it will soon start to grow!
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
At the current price Ethereum is a very nice buy.  I do not think it will go down to 350$ though as we know in crypto, anything is possible.

I would say you should buy
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I don't like ethereum, but I will buy it, if we see $350 price, not more. That's realistic price for ETH. But, if we will see it, it will be only $5000 price for Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
It seems pretty much confirmed we can see Ethereum going under $400 these days.

Qn - Is it a good buy under $400 or wait for even more price drop? 

It's good to buy even the price is $400 because it's affordable this our opportunity to buy more so when ethereum will recover we can get a profit. Let's be positive because all is worried about this down time of market it will not be forever so buy more when you opportunity.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Were there any special ETH related events why the price was so weak in the last weeks? I mean the whole market is in a downtrend but the ETH performance was unusually weak...
Activity: 287

I am sure that Ethereum will continue its steady rise. I don't think about the good time for selling Ethereum coins. It is better to find the secure way for long-term holding of Ethereum coins.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If ethereum drops under 400$ its a signal to all in.
I will buy with my all cash money for sure. 400$ is a nice entry point for crypto investment for ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
IMO selling is right at the moment considering the charts as a whole with some care . Even though is simply a simple opinion founded on last years graphs.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Under $400 will bring it to the price it was around late November and that would be a great buy, I still think the bearish trend of Ethereum is intact. ICO market is struggling to raise fund in the space for now and all these projects are now panic selling their tokens in the market because they don't want to lose more than they can afford to
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

that would be a perfect buy as I don't see that price repeating anymore in future. But I don't expect ethereum to drop this low during this dip, just waiting for it to grow substantially.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
if the price of ethereum under $ 400 is a very good time to buy Ethereum, because I believe the price of Ethereum will increase in the future to $ 5000 (my prediction in 2019).
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
when the price of bitcoin and eth drops for me it is the best time to bought that coin and hold for a couple of months until the price reaches 5 digits for the bitcoin and 4 digits for the eth because for sure if you do that you will love holding coins that has a potential in the market.
Activity: 308
Ethereum under $400 is for sure a good price for buying. I bought last year when it was $170
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
A month ago I heard many times that 800 dollars is an excellent price to buy a ETH.
Now it seems very expensive. Nobody knows what price may be best. It all depends on how much bitcoin will cost and what the overall market situation will be
Activity: 263
Merit: 101

hello GeorgiaCoin
after some days, i still do not see price 400 usd for Ethereum.. I think 400 less likely than going up
Pages:
Jump to: