Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:53:15 AM
I think ETH is still a very good project. If ETH solves the throughput problem, it will become the top project.
So it's worth looking forward to.
I still choose Ethereum even though Ethereum has decreased and so now I see also many people who invest in Ethereum and wait for ETH price to go back then, therefore, I still choose Ethereum because already many people choose this coin because I am sure if with Ethereum can be good

copper member
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
I think both coins are useful. but due to bitcoin price higher instead of altcoin lot of people to take interested altcoin buying. if we invest long time then invest in both crypto currency.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:00:32 AM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
Could be, because if you look at the market seems to mostly use transactions with Ethereum. Ethereum can now become the core currency we must have if you want to participate in the world of crypto, especially if you want to participate in ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:55:52 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin are not in competition against each other rather,  I would say they are complimentary.  Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency payment coin there is and ethereum  is the best platform for smart contract.
Activity: 66
July 15, 2018, 03:53:21 AM
I think ETH is still a very good project. If ETH solves the throughput problem, it will become the top project.
So it's worth looking forward to.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:48:50 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are good cryptocurrencies and they have a high investment value. If you like to make some long-term investments, I suggest you choose both cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 03:46:02 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum still both on the top respectively.  If I will able to choose on two I will choose both . Given that bitcoin is #1 in cryptoworld we cant deny that ethereum also has good reputation in cryptoworld. You will also make profit in investing to this two tokens because they have a solid foundation and this two are both popular .
Activity: 32
July 15, 2018, 03:42:23 AM
I still think Bitcoin will be coin to hold. Over all its profit is greater than all the other coin
Activity: 518
July 15, 2018, 03:27:24 AM
people really need to stop comparing them because they both are very different coins and projects and it is almost impossible to be able to compare both of them

I agree with you it is a different coin to compare them  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 15, 2018, 03:11:02 AM
I prefer ethereum than bitcoin, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
Activity: 197
July 15, 2018, 03:05:45 AM
Eth and Btc is different i many ways. this to cryptos has its own specialties, eth are holding lot of ICOs. you cannot compare those two because they are different.
Activity: 65
July 15, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
Etherium is no worse than Bitcoin for long-term investments . I think the price of Etherium can reach higher heights
Activity: 85
July 15, 2018, 12:42:07 AM
I like the Ethereum more Btc, because transactions are faster and they are cheaper
these two cryptocurrencies are too different to be compared, each gas its good and bad sides, so it is hard to tell
Activity: 85
July 15, 2018, 12:41:18 AM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
it is truth that mnay people say it is wrong to conpare those two cryptocurrencies, and i agree with it, thsy are so different
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
I like the Ethereum more Btc, because transactions are faster and they are cheaper
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 12:20:35 AM
They are wrong, no need to doubt etherium . It is very good for long-term investment
July 15, 2018, 12:03:57 AM
I think the most popular coin among investors is Ethereum .... it is very good for long term investment
Activity: 153
July 15, 2018, 12:00:27 AM
I personally consider . I don't know about most people. I see the prospect ,and I bet on this coin.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
July 14, 2018, 11:57:51 PM
No need to compare Bitcoin and Ethereum.. Ethereum is losing its position.. There is a huge number of new coins with similar properties. The main drawback of Ethereum is scalability. If this problem is not solved - it will soon Ethereum lose its price.
July 14, 2018, 11:49:38 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin can earn much more than Ethereum . but I don't think they're competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: