Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 09:16:29 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are always suitable for long-term investment. Because many people can not be patient until they make a profit, they usually invest in altcoins and ICOs in the short run so that they can make the most profit possible, but investing in such an ICO comes with risks. Therefore, it is only safe to invest in BTC and ETH.

You're right. Other may choose between these two coins, but the best thing to do is to choose both instead. These both coins are well-established, well-organized and well-managed coin, therefore we can rely on these two because aside from having a good value it also gives a good profits and a long term investments. In order them to continue reigning and giving hopes to us, we must also give back what they've given unto us by simply helping and supporting them to there plans and projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 06:07:42 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are always suitable for long-term investment. Because many people can not be patient until they make a profit, they usually invest in altcoins and ICOs in the short run so that they can make the most profit possible, but investing in such an ICO comes with risks. Therefore, it is only safe to invest in BTC and ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
July 07, 2018, 06:03:09 PM
I am a long term investor in ETH. I evaluated the potential of ETH as quite high so I decided to buy and hold it. I am pretty sure that ETH will be more than 2000$ but it may take much time to get that level. You may love or hate ETH but ETH is the second popular coin after BTC and there are lots of investors who belive in ETH like me.
some speculate that the ethereum will reach $ 2000 by the end of this year, I think they state it on an ever increasing trend basis, and not a few now choose to hold hold ethereum like you
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
July 07, 2018, 06:01:39 PM
I think for now Bitcoin is better, because I see Botcoin price increase is higher than Ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 05:57:06 PM
I am a long term investor in ETH. I evaluated the potential of ETH as quite high so I decided to buy and hold it. I am pretty sure that ETH will be more than 2000$ but it may take much time to get that level. You may love or hate ETH but ETH is the second popular coin after BTC and there are lots of investors who belive in ETH like me.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
July 07, 2018, 05:55:40 PM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
especially with the current prices that continue to decline, of course it makes people become more doubt about ethereum but I am not one because I still believe that ethereum has good potential in the future and the price
Even in this year I am sure ethereum will be able to rise to the highest price will even be able to exceed it
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 05:47:24 PM
Both is good to hold for long term but in terms of trying to hold more and invest, i will choose ethereum because its still cheap and will still grow more when more tokens are created daily on it...
Activity: 36
July 07, 2018, 05:41:13 PM
I would choose Ethereum because of the blockchain is stronger and has faster transactions with less fees, and many more tokens are based on Ethereum Blockchian
Activity: 73
July 07, 2018, 05:38:03 PM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

In my view it really comes down to competition between the protocols.

There will only ever be one original Bitcoin, but there will be many platforms which in a fundamental level might come to match and even beat Ethereum's capability.

But for now ICOs are a Big application for Ethereum which should prop it up for a while.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 05:34:08 PM
IMO, Ethereum remains the most likely crypto at the time of posting, and currently, the ETH is at over $ 400 - a low exchange rate. The future of ETH is very potential, and that reinforces my belief that I will continue to invest and hold ETH in the future, at least until the end of 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 07, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

The etherium can bypass bitcoin, because it has more opportunities for development. On the other hand bitcoin has secured the status of digital gold and is unlikely to give it away so easily.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 07, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
yes that's how it works. if you want a long-term investment, then bitcoin is the right choice. Ethereum is designed only as a short-term investment, and will not be able to compete with bitcoin.
Bitcoin as a leader will remain so! When the market starts to grow, the eth will also grow in proportion to bitcoin, I keep in my portfolio, both bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
July 07, 2018, 05:19:16 PM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit.
There's no problem with this attitude, most of the holders are still depending to bitcoin and there's nothing wrong with it. What's the wrong part on this thing is that many are still believing with these ICOs although most of them turned out to be a scam.
Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I guess there's no need for any changes for this year, many have recognized ETH as a good coin to hold so what bothers you on this is that you think others doesn't see it as a good choice to hold?
Activity: 134
July 07, 2018, 05:14:52 PM
etherium is often used for that, etherium is also widely used by people to invest and in the hold to use when the time is right because I myself do so although the value that I hold is very small
Yes indeed this etherium now more as an investment. because the recovery is pretty quick and profitable puls, so most people would like to hold or invest. Although the same thing also encountered a bitcoin with etherium, but nonetheless the current etherium currently in existence.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 01:56:57 PM
etherium is often used for that, etherium is also widely used by people to invest and in the hold to use when the time is right because I myself do so although the value that I hold is very small
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 07, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
Personally, i prefer holding ethereum than bitcoin. Apart from holding ethereum, i have also made much profit from ethereum. I think those who trade ethereum for bitcoin have their choice to make. We all have our respective choices.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
July 07, 2018, 01:53:49 PM
I think token etherium is more promising than bitcoin that I currently see bitcoin movement is very bad to be an investment but if we can hold it for more than a year I think bitcoin will give big advantage for the future!
Yes the point is both are very valuable for the future, it is more important than altcoin in terms of price movements, yes altcoin is very promising but what is the point if the market and movement are controlled on Bitcoin, so if altcoin rises high then Bitcoin will be the first high I just analyze in current movement.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
July 07, 2018, 01:00:31 PM
bitcoin is better than ethereum, but on the other side ethereum has advantages that bitcoin does not have. the price of ethereum is currently very stable even though bitcoin has decreased significantly. hold bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 58
July 07, 2018, 12:57:05 PM
I think Bitcoin Is Best Than ethereum
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
July 07, 2018, 11:18:38 AM
in investing we must have an opinion and should be able to make their own decisions with what has become our choice, although many out there do not believe that Ethereum that we think good for us make investments do not listen to them, optimistic believe we with what we have chosen that any choice we will be able to make a big profit for us, because I think besides bitcoin ethereum is also good for we to make long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: