Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:41:07 PM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
which I see is so but in the end, Ethereum can be long term and in this way, I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum has good growth and can be profitable quickly therefore from now on the price of Bitcoin and Ethreum is the same as decreasing I chose to invest in ETH and wait BTC rise in price

I agree with your opinion. ETH is a promising coin and the benefits are also huge and I think a lot of people have it. But if I choose, I prefer the second coin because I think both are good for the long term and I believe if both will also be of great benefit to me in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
July 14, 2018, 10:59:48 PM
yes guys, i think just like you. Ethereum is a holding option for long-term investments when they sell their Ethereum to buy BTC or for ICO investments, I prefer collecting Ethereum for holding. and I believe Ethereum will go to the moon like bitcoin by the end of 2017.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 10:57:58 PM
I believe that both these coins deserve a lot of attention, because behind them is the entire infrastructure of the crypto-currency world. In the portfolio it is necessary to keep both bitcoin and etherium in order to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 14, 2018, 10:56:30 PM
The more devs. who developed ethereum then makes the future of ethereum very promising, I'm sure that ethereum's future will be the # 1 choice and beat bitcoin someday.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 10:53:16 PM
they are wrong, of course etherium is one of the best coins, especially for long-term investments
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 10:53:06 PM
I prefer Bitcoin rather than Ethereum, Ethereum is often used as a payment platform by most ICOs, I think that's the advantage of Ethereum, I'm not sure Ethereum can be a good investment in the future, I do not want to hold Ethereum.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:26:53 PM
It is impossible for eth to surpass BTC, but if eth does not have big bugs, then eth may be the top1 in altcoin, so it plays an important role in encryption.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 14, 2018, 10:19:40 PM
Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, it is a project of exceptional value that has enormous potential for growth for the future. I think that in the next months/years the use of ETH will grow and could even exceed Bitcoin; in my opinion it should not be missing in any portfolio of a person who wants to invest in cryptocurrencies
No doubts of its potentiality and of course can be trusted either long term or for short term investment. But I never think Ethereum will overpass Bitcoin as a leading cryptocurrency. The entire market prices still depending on Btc, is  just the reason why Ethereum don't have a chance to move over btc. Don't know in the years coming.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:09:20 PM
I think that is changing and people are starting to realize the value of ETH.
People don't just use ETH as a tool for ICO, they use ETH for other purposes.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 09:59:13 PM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I think eth is good for us to hold for long term. It is good that we can buy in both of them. I have buy in some and I pn to hold them for a long term to wait the high profit.
Activity: 32
July 14, 2018, 09:54:25 PM
ETH brings convenience and trust to users. It's catching up with Bitcoin
Activity: 335
July 14, 2018, 09:54:10 PM
Most of the people are usually wrong and it doesn't really matter what they think is better bitcoin or ethereum. Because most of them will change thier mind many times after. I think what's matter is adoption ans real usage. And both of these coins are have this usage to live long.
Activity: 165
July 14, 2018, 09:52:35 PM
I would like to say if both are equally profitable and also promising too. I think each has advantages and disadvantages. But if I am in order to choose,
I choose both because these coins are the best to hold especially for the long term and will provide great benefits for the future.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:45:50 PM
There are some that will choose the ethereum or maybe they choose bitcoin but for me i prefer to hold them both because these two are good for long term investment and also it has a lot of potential to begin with
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 09:39:26 PM
The two currencies are quite good, I prefer Ethereum to invest today more than ever due to its low cost and especially
for its speed in transactions and in terms of which it can be maintained in the long term and be able to see good results.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
July 14, 2018, 07:35:24 PM
These coins are good and will have you good profit. These coins have the greatest blockchain bit they have 1 different, the price value but still im hoping that soon it will rises up again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:33:24 PM
ethereum can actually serve as one of the best and potent coins, but many people may feel unsure with ethereum that ethereum can also serve as a good long-term coin like bitcoin. maybe this should be notified to the users if ethereum is not bad.

I also think so because I also believe that the growth of ethereum will be as good as bitcoin in the future and very good if it is used for long term investment at this time. when viewed from the prospect of a technology developed in coins this one is very good potency later let alone the function and purpose with technology in the carry will be much in use, because it is many people who already believe in ethereum although there are still some people who still doubt it.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
July 14, 2018, 07:30:27 PM
Definitely we will choose ethereum since it is the greatest altcoin ever and wil not be destroyed by anyone. Ethereum blockchain is more good and reliable like bitcoin but they differs on the price value.
Activity: 651
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 14, 2018, 07:21:02 PM
ethereum can actually serve as one of the best and potent coins, but many people may feel unsure with ethereum that ethereum can also serve as a good long-term coin like bitcoin. maybe this should be notified to the users if ethereum is not bad.
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 07:20:36 PM
I have long regarded Ethereum as a coin for long-term investment. just do not understand your title why you are talking about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: