Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 802 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 14, 2018, 07:17:01 PM
In order to understand this issue, we need to recall the scope of these crypto-currencies. Ether - can be used from the sale of crushed stone, before the registration of marriage))) What can bitcoin, except how to be digital gold?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 10:41:43 AM
Bitcoin is primarily a functional financial tool with anonymity elements and decentralization. But Ethereum is a platform for creating decentralized programs and applications on blockchain. Smart contracts underlying the network are universal. In Bitcoin, a smart contract guarantees only the conduct of payment transactions. And in Ethereum they can be used in various areas. And in view of these differences are very difficult to compare. Overall, Bitcoin is better at coping with the functions of the payment facility. If you need a cryptocurrency to buy or hold, the BTC will be better with Ether. It takes more sites, and the status of "king".
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, it is a project of exceptional value that has enormous potential for growth for the future. I think that in the next months/years the use of ETH will grow and could even exceed Bitcoin; in my opinion it should not be missing in any portfolio of a person who wants to invest in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 308
July 09, 2018, 12:59:40 PM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

of course eth can be in hold and become an asset.
and I would like to ask what reinforces your assumptions with your statement in this discussion. please give me a more specific explanation so we can argue proof.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
although many out there do not believe that Ethereum that we think good for us make investments do not listen to them, optimistic believe we with what we have chosen that any choice we will be able to make a big profit for us, because I think besides bitcoin ethereum is also good for we to make long-term investment.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 12:52:01 PM
In fact ethereum has one of the Best technology and I think the best performing coins in 2017. We are not going to have problems holding ethereum for long-term as the future of ethereum is very bright.  I believe that if governments is going to adopt cryptocurrencies, ethereum is going to be the first coin to use.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 09, 2018, 06:18:26 AM
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Depends, if the ethereum price increase to $1000 per ETH people will choice ETH to hold their tokens. The thing is it's always about on BTC price, if the bitcoin price go down others will follow include ETH. So if ETH price is not depends on bitcoin price, it will be big.
well, maybe most of us will choise the bitcoin because it is the most popular and most trusted brand. it is the leader of all coins. but we Don't see what the ethereum does. the ethereum is only lived at three years and out of all coin ethereum is next to the bitcoin. even the other coin that long lived in this industry would not next in the bitcoin. so I have a feeling that the ethereum can reach it. let's see what happen.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
July 09, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

Depends, if the ethereum price increase to $1000 per ETH people will choice ETH to hold their tokens. The thing is it's always about on BTC price, if the bitcoin price go down others will follow include ETH. So if ETH price is not depends on bitcoin price, it will be big.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 05:58:07 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoint, both are good coints and both are good for investment and certainly have their own advantages but for now it is definitely the top bitcoint among the existing coint, while ethereum is behind the bitcoint
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
Well, i cannot deny the fact that Ethereum has been making the buzz recently and tge support and host for ICOs have been increasing tremendously, but the problem is that most of these ICOs don't hold. Also, BTC pioneered all these cryptosystem and so it shall be very difficult for BTC to be overtaken.
Activity: 100
July 09, 2018, 01:25:50 AM
In a nutshell, I think Ethereum is just a funding platform. A large number of ico financing through ETH. The ETH is even worse at making payments than bitcoin.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 09, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

Hold is strategy but choose ethereum is option, different I think. Every coin depend their owner strategy and we can push them. I believe ethereum can use to invest in long term period and I already get profit. But at this time trading strategy is more fit than invest. As long our asset grow up, using any coins in any strategy is great.
Activity: 150
July 09, 2018, 01:18:50 AM
It's very difficult to choose between ethereum or bitcoin, in my opinion both have very good prospects in the future, so both are profitable in the world crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 09, 2018, 01:15:06 AM
to invest long-term, obviously bitcoin be the best choice. ETH is only temporary, and if you last longer then the value will decrease and will not be profitable anymore. so it is unlikely that ETH will compete with BTC, because BTC is still a symbol in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
July 09, 2018, 01:11:11 AM
those coin are very strong.but my choice eth.eth can give you more profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
Ethereum and Bitcoin they're both good.. I choose them both they're worth to hold and Both coins give good profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
July 08, 2018, 10:26:53 PM
Ethereum is also worth it for long term investment although we cannot compare it to bitcoin because the stability of the two are not that similar. Personally, i only invested two coins among a thousand number of coins in the market and that are bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

No one knows for sure if ethereum would be good to be a top choice as a long term investment but I know ethereum is a good coin
Well. indeed between bitcoin and ethereum still no one knows kedepanya whether to be successful or not. the price will rise or just the opposite. I think now we have to be smart in determining the investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

No one knows for sure if ethereum would be good to be a top choice as a long term investment but I know ethereum is a good coin
Activity: 19
July 08, 2018, 10:12:47 PM
for me it's better to invest now on bitcoin because the price is so low now that I get more money when it increases.
Pages:
Jump to: