Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum vs Bitcoin as goal of investments - page 22. (Read 3219 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I see Ethereum as a good hodl, but if you have the cash you can go 50/50 on both, I believe it's gonna surpass $1500 this year, it's currently at around $650
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Both Bitcoin and the etherium are very popular among people who buy crypto currency. It is very difficult for me to choose between these two coins, so I would suggest that you buy half of your funds bitkoynov and the other half of the etherium
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Ethereum vs Bitcoin
Ponzy-like scam near crash vs 5 years of grow?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The first thing anyone must know how rare something is like gold or iron ore. Once you know that than its a matter of supply vs demand.
Paying gold price for iron ore would not be good investment. In 2020 halve as many bitcoins come to market supply halves. http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

This is one of the reasons of why I like more bitcoin then ethereum as an investment, there are simply less amount of coins and the supply it is never going to increase at most bitcoin will have 21 million coins and as we know the process of mining rewards less and less bitcoins every four years due to the halving.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
both are very valuable and now dominate the market if you have a large capital I suggest to invest in both to get a bigger profit the second quality of this coin the best of the other coins so do not hesitate to choose it.
Activity: 120
You can hold any altcoins just like bitcoin and get a good profit. Many options promising coins there is in discussions on forum, read
Activity: 378
Ethereum has a technological advantage that cannot be ignored. This coin has a good future. very good options for the sake of investing your money  can help you in making of large amount of money as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Both are good crypto coins, it would be better if investing in both. Bitcoin is the strongest coin and so it is safe for investment and etherum also has the potential to rise in value.
Activity: 196
ethereum and bitcoin digital currencies on the stock exchange kings and queens. these two are directly affecting all coins. I would choose between ethereum if I would choose between them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I would consider Ethereum only for the diversification of the investment portfolio. With a total investment of $ 10,000, I would invest 10% in the Ethereum and Bitcoin for the long term. These 20% would be part of a portfolio with a conservative strategy
Activity: 259
too complex a choice. this is the first and second crypto currency in the rating. Now Bitcoin is too expensive to consider the etherium to its competitors. I think that at least until the end of 2018, the airwaves will not approach bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?

Yes, that’s what they keep on believing on, but don’t be so surprised when Ethereum takes on Bitcoin to become the best cryptocurrency ever, cause Bitcoin seems to be messing up pretty bad. Lots of people are now kind of disappointed with it.

But I’m not really sure of what I just said, Bitcoin has been around for a long time now and lots of people really into it, even the market cap is too much when compared to other cryptocurrencies. So it won’t be easy for such to happen, unless some how a miracle happens.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
I can’t understand why so many people are sceptical of Ethereum and its potential for holding, to get nice profit in future.
copper member
Activity: 476
Both have their own importance. It's very hard to specificy from these two. But Bitcoin is father of all , so wherever you invest , their price will be regulated by Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Each crypto has it's own merits and demerits, bitcoin and ethereum are potential crypto and people buy both as per their fiat available with them. If someone has more more cash, my advice is to invest in both of them as they would have significant spikes in the coming years. Both coins grow nicely
Activity: 114
I prefer to invest in Ethereum as more affordable and more promising.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
Both are elite digital currencies vying for power and dominance in the cryptoworld. For sure, they will be a very good investment to pour in your money to. They are for a long term investment that will probably give you  huge profit.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Many people out there don´t believe that Ethereum can be a long term hodling, they simply use it participate in ICOs, sell and buy bitcoin again with the profit. Do you think that may change this year and ethereum can be seen as the choice to hodl?
I think both will succeed when we run the investment. but for the results, I believe the results given Bitcoin far more than Ethereum. because the price of Bitcoin is high, so its development is able to rapidly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
The first thing anyone must know how rare something is like gold or iron ore. Once you know that than its a matter of supply vs demand.
Paying gold price for iron ore would not be good investment. In 2020 halve as many bitcoins come to market supply halves. http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
It is too difficult to choose between these two coins. I would advise you not to choose between them, but to invest your money 50 to 50% in both coins. Then just stay with the income. They are both good for investing.
Pages:
Jump to: