Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will become zero value? - page 11. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 04:12:26 AM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.
if everyone had sold then ethereum price would have fallen more than now, everyone still holds eth and some people are ready to buy back. dont be too panic about this situation and try to focus on your other plans.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 13, 2018, 03:58:22 AM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
Thank you.

ETH won't be useless. It's still one of the strongest crypto projects out there. Technically I suppose we are still in price correction, but to me it feels too low already relative to other coins.
So it's not time to sell, it's too late for that as we are likely nearing the bottom.
The question is whether to hold or to buy more - if the current ETH dollar price is below the price you bought in at, then this is the perfect opportunity to buy some more and so reduce your average purchase price (dollar cost averaging). Otherwise just hold. Personally I am holding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.

hold ,no need reason
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 13, 2018, 03:43:28 AM
If ethereum becomes zero, of course many coins will suffer the same fate, I think there is no negative issue about ethereum, when the ethereum market is dropping this because of the effects of the market being dropped.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 03:38:30 AM
First of all, it's true that ETH is not a good position now. And it's dumping from last few days as well. Yesterday 12/9/2018 ETH was about $176 But now ETH is around $189-190
So hopefully it will increase soon and I believe its value won't become zero value at all.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 03:29:29 AM
you panic too, saying ethereum is worthless. better stay away from here. your topic is too stupid. here people still believe that ethereum will improve and the market recovers quickly
Activity: 103
September 13, 2018, 03:24:08 AM
ETH is the second big coin and I'm not sure he will be destroyed without having a price in the near future. if the market falls it's only because of the dynamics and I'm sure the market will do recovery. if you currently have more funds then buy a lot when the ETH price is below $ 200 and will increase rapidly in the next few years
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
September 13, 2018, 03:16:03 AM
We always hope that the ethereum will quickly give us many opportunities and they will quickly return as before with a high level as before ranked second in the ranking after ethereum.

ETH will soon rise and make us all the rich folks again. But I feel pity for  people who say it will become zero because they will be just audience seeing other people investing and multiplying their money and they will only regret later just like all those who regretted last year by not investing in btc.

Well I am hopefull too. After this all FUD news was cleared, slowly it will climeb up in my opinion. Eth to zero value is unbeliebeable in my opinion. There are many other coins or token that is worst than Eth that is not zero. Let us be positive, Ethereum will recover.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
September 13, 2018, 03:02:18 AM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.

This is the perfect time to buy. As of this moment the etc value is not good or it is down therefore you can buy etc at the low price then soon enough you can exchange it at the high price. This is the market or the cycle of etc it might be down today but tomorrow it will probably rise and we do not need to worry about it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
September 13, 2018, 03:01:54 AM
We always hope that the ethereum will quickly give us many opportunities and they will quickly return as before with a high level as before ranked second in the ranking after ethereum.

ETH will soon rise and make us all the rich folks again. But I feel pity for  people who say it will become zero because they will be just audience seeing other people investing and multiplying their money and they will only regret later just like all those who regretted last year by not investing in btc.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 02:48:34 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
September 13, 2018, 02:34:21 AM
Ethereum can never get to zero value no matter how bad the market may be.
Have you experience holding a shitcoin but it doesn't get to zero? So apparently even a shitcoin doesn't get to zero so what more for eth? Ethereum as second to largest blockchain will become worthless in an instance? I doubt that and you should be also. So yeah if you wanna sell then go, this is a free market and even we say that you better be holding that, I know you'll still do. Otherwise, I hope we won't see you trolling here saying you've loss your life savings.
Activity: 34
September 13, 2018, 02:03:28 AM
It will not become zero! I think it is one of the most perfect coins after BTC. Hope it's growing again. And anyone can stay in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:00:27 AM
I, like most of the authors of previous posts, understand and believe that ETH will show good growth, and even bought ETH.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 01:54:46 AM
I think ETH is downward trend but it will drop below $ 150 and it will rise again. It will not decrease to $ 0 as you say.
Activity: 71
Merit: 14
September 13, 2018, 01:50:31 AM
People are rapidly moving to bitcoin i think the price of ethereum will decrease but be patient  do no sell your coins its crypto currencies work which mean  no one know the future price you should hold it can be increase
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
September 13, 2018, 01:42:56 AM
Under the current situation, ethereum does not threaten anything. No matter how low this coin does not fall in price, it is all an artificial manipulation of prices. The crypto-currency market will rise, again it will be good to climb and ethereum. This coin can not be depreciated at its level of demand.
i think ethereum will meet its support around $ 150, after which prices will soar. this is according to technical analysis that i believe in, and not necessarily true because only a prediction
I hope the price remains high. well, for now, the price of ETH is really down very fast. but I think there will be a price return in the near future. I still hope that ETH will have a high price in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
September 13, 2018, 01:39:24 AM
Under the current situation, ethereum does not threaten anything. No matter how low this coin does not fall in price, it is all an artificial manipulation of prices. The crypto-currency market will rise, again it will be good to climb and ethereum. This coin can not be depreciated at its level of demand.
i think ethereum will meet its support around $ 150, after which prices will soar. this is according to technical analysis that i believe in, and not necessarily true because only a prediction
Activity: 33
September 13, 2018, 01:34:24 AM
I think it's impossible because etherium is the second best coins after bitcoin. it can't be zero
Activity: 58
September 12, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
Even with these dropsin ETH, I still believe ETH will regain its value in the market. You can buy now some coins if you're confident enough and then hodl. Don't panic sell your coins as you might lose way more than you're losing right now.
Pages:
Jump to: