Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will become zero value? - page 6. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 05:13:22 PM
Ethereum is a coin that ranks number 2 in coinmarketcap, if we see that sequence it is very unlikely that the ethreum will be a zero price. lots of great people behind ethereum and they don't shut up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
June 01, 2019, 04:05:21 PM
you will see many saddest thing happened in cryptocurrency investment, even bitcoin can be zero value. no one can guarantee which coin are good or safest to put your money in. But i think its needed many years for ethereum or bitcoin to become zero value, because both of coins are main player or trademark coin in cryptocurrency. dont be weak hand to invest in long term period, trust nobody and make your own anlysis.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 01, 2019, 03:39:58 PM
but i very sure if the value of eth will never become to zero my friend, even i believe if the price of ethereum will surpass the past high next year  Wink
Indeed. For the volume it got there must be a melt down of some sort to get it to zero. With the overall positive crypto mood eth will rise the upcoming time.

You're right bro. All healthily markets will have to go through a correction sometime. This time cyrpto will be stronger
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
June 01, 2019, 03:04:20 PM
but i very sure if the value of eth will never become to zero my friend, even i believe if the price of ethereum will surpass the past high next year  Wink
Indeed. For the volume it got there must be a melt down of some sort to get it to zero. With the overall positive crypto mood eth will rise the upcoming time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 01, 2019, 02:56:07 PM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.

all cryptocurrency will go up and go down anytime mate
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
June 01, 2019, 01:45:24 PM
ethereum will never go down to zero.. the lowest price i saw was on 85 if i am not mistaken.. it is the top 2 altcoins in the coinmarketcap.. dev team is still on the project..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 10:33:24 AM
I think it is not possible that Ethereum will become zero. Because Ethereum has a very good developers team and many projects use the Ethereum network for their ICO. So do not panic and wait for the increase of Ethereum price. It takes time but the price of Ethereum will surely up.

Well people were just probably not expecting ethereum to get that low but i agree, it's gone a long way to stay second to bitcoin for the longest time and i believe it'll bounce back real strong to bridge 2018 and 2019.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
Because the effects of alliances with leading companies in the world do have a big impact, at least the ETH prices will not be re-traded at prices close to zero. Not only that, the alliances in developing blockchain technology also help ensure the survival of some crypto currencies that use technology. basic creation of using blockchain such as bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Dogecoin
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 19, 2018, 03:04:25 PM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
Thank you.

What a noob question,if you don’t have enough guts and bravery you should leave this crypto community because weak people have no place here.

Ethereum is the second greatest coin,and this has been the most used platform amongst all alternative coins so no one will think that this will goes down to zero value so stop fooling around and stop drinking coffee since you are becoming a nervous guys lol
This is something that I can agree with, I think this is very funny, people love the volatility so they can earn a huge amount of money in a short amount of time but as soon as that volatility turns against them and they are the ones losing money, they want to get protection from the government or banks or anyone else, anyone that is in this market needs to accept the responsibility for their actions and they need to accept as well that they can lose a lot of money if they are not careful and if they do not like that then they need to get out of this market.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 01:57:06 PM
I think it is not possible that Ethereum will become zero. Because Ethereum has a very good developers team and many projects use the Ethereum network for their ICO. So do not panic and wait for the increase of Ethereum price. It takes time but the price of Ethereum will surely up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 12:43:33 PM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Ethereum is no longer required to sell. The time to give the sell You have got a lot of time and opportunity but did not give it a sell. Now, wait for the recovery.
The market has dropped a lot, hopefully, it will be worth USD 500/700 from November to December
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 05:47:32 AM
For me Ethereum will not become zero value Ethereum is a second good coin after bitcoin I believe that someday Ethereum price will rise up again the only thing we need is to be patient and believe
Fortunately that day will come soon when the market for ETH will again be revitalized and all those who are holding their ETH will be more than happy. Also I would talk about the advanced technologies of the crypto market and the best among them are the ETH technology. Having said that, it is necessary to hold your coins even if the price so down. And believe me that the price will not fall to zero. The fact that you are determined to hold ETH in any situation makes you rational in many ways.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:00:19 PM
Stupid question. It is just a correction, how could it go to zero? It is a great coin, too many people invested so much money into it. It cannot fall, it will only grow.
Activity: 448
September 17, 2018, 03:52:09 PM
Ethereum is one of the best solution in crypto that could be happen. Till now there is no other solutions with real product and mature network that provides such stability and has a real use case.
I completely agree with you and I think that all these negative assumptions or statements of other crypto currency users have a definite purpose. They make this ugly competitor to the etherium, or provoke a drop in prices to purchase promising coins of the etherium at a cheap price.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
September 17, 2018, 12:22:11 PM
Ethereum is one of the best solution in crypto that could be happen. Till now there is no other solutions with real product and mature network that provides such stability and has a real use case.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
September 17, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
things like that will never happen to ethereum, the ecosystem is very supportive of the development of ethereum itself, from community even until the company stands on the ethereum Blockchain platform,
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 17, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.
That can't happen because etherum is still one of the best coins with a very high volume market. the decline that occurs at this time is natural because we all know that price fluctuations will always occur in the world of digital currencies. etherum is still used by various ico project platforms, so that is one reason to say that etherum is one coin that has very good prospects.
Activity: 556
September 17, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
Don't loose hopes for my opinion until now I was hoping Ethereum can survive like bitcoin my prediction was ETH will recover the price increase before and of the month as long as bitcoin is still there I think ETH will survive.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
It`s impossible for ETH to become useless, a lot of companies invest in and a lot of altcoins works on ERC 20 framework. My advice to you it's buying ETH for a low price and hold.
I also won't believe that ethereum will return to 0 $,
I believe that ethereum will return to 500 $ before December 2018
Activity: 476
September 17, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
It`s impossible for ETH to become useless, a lot of companies invest in and a lot of altcoins works on ERC 20 framework. My advice to you it's buying ETH for a low price and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: