Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will become zero value? - page 7. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:18:49 AM
I do not think that this is possible, and whether it is possible in General ever, for example in 10 years, it will be a completely different coin, with a different process of development, as much will change over time.
But ethereum remains a favorite coin, maybe it's still in a crisis like what happened in bitcoin in 2014. So I think wiyh buy eth now while the price is still cheap.
Activity: 420
September 16, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
I do not think that this is possible, and whether it is possible in General ever, for example in 10 years, it will be a completely different coin, with a different process of development, as much will change over time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 16, 2018, 10:07:35 AM
In my opinion ethereum will not touch up to zero, because ethereum has enormous potential, ethereum is the best altcoin, there are many advantages of ethereum compared to other coins, even though now ethereum prices fall deep enough but I am sure this will end and etherum prices return go up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 10:07:17 AM
For me it's impossible that ethereum become zero value we can see now that the price of ethereum is going down but we know ethereum has a potential and i'm sure ethereum price will slowly goes up by the end of this year just hold on and be patient to wait till the price goes up.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
I am sure that ethereum immediately went to the sky, buying ethereum when such a cheap price is good and profitable, I am sure ethereum will never be zero.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
The ethereum is a very large coin that has a large community and very good developers in its team, because it is assumed that the ethereum will depreciate incorrectly, and buying a coin or not is up to you.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 16, 2018, 09:28:21 AM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.
I do not think, because Ethereum has come too long to just come to such an end, it would be too difficult for them, they will continue to work, and will come out in the pros.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 16, 2018, 09:09:59 AM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
Thank you.

What a noob question,if you don’t have enough guts and bravery you should leave this crypto community because weak people have no place here.

Ethereum is the second greatest coin,and this has been the most used platform amongst all alternative coins so no one will think that this will goes down to zero value so stop fooling around and stop drinking coffee since you are becoming a nervous guys lol
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 08:56:49 AM
Of course a deep fall in the price of Ethereum is causing consternation among many crypto enthusiasts.
but all this is due to the general depression in the market. as soon as the market trend changes,the price of Ethereum will start to grow up.my opinion-hodl!
Ethereum is now recovering as many people predicted, people are simply too anxious, it seems as if people had no experience in this market, they should know that the prices of cryptocurrencies go down a lot faster than they go up, so I saw this change in the price of ethereum as nothing more but people panicking but eventually smart investors will buy those coins for a very cheap price, and that is precisely what I'm seeing happening in the market.

Yes, the growth of ETH is really good now compared to last week's comparison. Lets spread the positive vibration around.
we see ethereum prices climbing up,
I'm sure that ethereum will go to 500 $ next month,

I'm sure the $ 500 price can be achieved next month, I'm also sure that, there is always the potential to keep ethereum going up so that buying now will be profitable, ethereum is a good and convincing coin.
Activity: 434
September 16, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
Of course a deep fall in the price of Ethereum is causing consternation among many crypto enthusiasts.
but all this is due to the general depression in the market. as soon as the market trend changes,the price of Ethereum will start to grow up.my opinion-hodl!
Ethereum is now recovering as many people predicted, people are simply too anxious, it seems as if people had no experience in this market, they should know that the prices of cryptocurrencies go down a lot faster than they go up, so I saw this change in the price of ethereum as nothing more but people panicking but eventually smart investors will buy those coins for a very cheap price, and that is precisely what I'm seeing happening in the market.

Yes, the growth of ETH is really good now compared to last week's comparison. Lets spread the positive vibration around.
I hope everything will be fine, ethereum will not go zero value but it price is increasing and decreasing so you don't sell it, keep it it will give one day more profit.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

Activity: 73
September 16, 2018, 06:35:37 AM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.

This is one of the whales or manipulators want us to think so they can always buy at the low and make it move like it's pump time. Just enjoy the show and be patient while waiting, study technicals and other bias that you might want to consider before making an entry.
Activity: 434
September 16, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
These delusional thoughts I think you should keep to yourself. How can the volume of Ethereum is reduced to zero?
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
September 16, 2018, 03:15:51 AM
I don't think so, the progress may be really slow in this coin but becoming zero value? it's impossible. We all know that Ethereum is widely used by variety of Altcoins, so no matter how dire the situation of the market is, the market still demands Ethereum. Keep holding for it will rise soon no matter what.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 16, 2018, 02:34:09 AM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.

I know ETH has fallen hard recently, but its movements are still tied closely to the market as a whole. Looking at the whole crypto price movements this year, we can see that we've bounced back a bit from the $190 billion low (for the second time). However we haven't bounced back particularly strongly, so the question is will we continue to fall? ETH price has moved up in the last couple of days, but this is insignificant against the longer term pattern. It's difficult to tell if there will be resistance if we drop back to $190b again. However the fundamental promise of crypto remains undimmed, so I think the long term price will be much higher.
So personally I would say in this sort of market you can either short your ETH when it's dropping, or if youre average purchase price is higher than the current price you can buy more to DCA.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 02:31:16 AM
Ethereum is not a waste but more valuable and worth more than others. Ethereum is still a coin that has advantages and investors still believe as a digital asset that deserves to survive and be maintained. I am sure Ethereum development is not as bad as you imagine. The Eth crisis is only limited to the power to have a better function for the future.
Activity: 70
September 15, 2018, 09:15:06 PM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.
in my opinion, this is only a correction for etereum. ethereum is one good alts one day it will rise. it's just that competitors from ether are now becoming more and more up and won't even be as high as the end of 2017, but they will definitely meet their own stable
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
September 15, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.
By technical analysis it is about to happen a big correction after the big plunges over the past years will now can occur. I am expecting it lower than $150 until next year so my idea is sellling all my ETH when i feel its already the top and buy again why i see it was rising again just being a trader to make more eth amounts and don't miss the profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:50:35 PM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.

Despite the recent ethereum price, I don't think that the price of it can hit zero. All I see in this term is just a great opportunity to buy more ethereum. I believe that it can rse again with a great speed again.
Activity: 360
September 15, 2018, 07:26:15 PM
Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Ethereum is in a bad position right now, and I don't see the point of selling it. This is a very small price. I would have kept that coin until better times. Maybe when it rises above $ 200.
Pages:
Jump to: