Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will become zero value? - page 4. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
June 11, 2019, 04:59:52 PM
Anything possible in cryptocurrency field but this type of currencies crossing the comfort zone already so we cannot see it will go to the zero value and for people of investment here circulating everywhere so if everyone sell their investment then what it is possible but till then it cannot be enforceable in any situation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 01:41:32 PM
If for now the price of ethereum has decreased, but if you see the development of prices in the last few weeks, there have been good developments. that means that ethereum will continue to increase. so, for now maybe the best is to first hold until the price is really maximal.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
June 11, 2019, 01:06:14 PM
I think that this is utter nonsense and ethereum will not have such bad indicators.  Even if we take into account that due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, as well as because of the bad faith of the developers of many ico companies, prices for ethereum have fallen, while remaining in second place, erc-20 is still the most current platform and the coin takes a leading position  in the cryptocurrency market.
you are right, I also don't think that can happen. ethereum has a good market. most projects are dead because they don't have activeness from the developer. but etheruem both developers and communities are still running, we can see from trading activities. I think the ethereum market still looks strong.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
June 11, 2019, 12:48:14 PM
I think that this is utter nonsense and ethereum will not have such bad indicators.  Even if we take into account that due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, as well as because of the bad faith of the developers of many ico companies, prices for ethereum have fallen, while remaining in second place, erc-20 is still the most current platform and the coin takes a leading position  in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
June 06, 2019, 03:30:32 AM
How can you say that to ethereum? Ethereum still on the second spot when it comes to market cap. I know theres a lot of project similar to ethereum , but it wont make the coin useless and lead to zero value. 
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
June 06, 2019, 03:05:34 AM
Even the big dump happens ethereum will not become zero, many people support this altcoin, if you bought at the dip price you already gained profit now. It's not too late to invest, the price of ethereum is still cheap so it is good to buy more and hold for long term.
You would have asked him if it is with all these projects coming out without working product that ethereum will zero, or because their community are dyeing? Because I don’t see any IOTA of thing that will ever kill ethereum. Ethereum to alts is just like saying BTC will die, these 2 coins are the strongest coins in the community right now, and you will be shock that if ICO comes to worst and people are no longer paying attention to it, BTC and ethereum will be the last coin standing.

Recently I heard of a company trying to compensate their citizen with ether for cleaning their environment, where was other coins that they chose ethereum, they chose ethereum simply because they know it is still the most reliable altcoins with solid team.
Activity: 658
June 04, 2019, 09:49:22 PM
I don't think will happens at all the community of ethereum is so huge and will not let this happen simply ethereum will scale for sure in the next couple years
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 04, 2019, 08:58:14 PM
There is no way ethereum will become zero value,
In this world nothing is impossible including on cryptos  . eth can possibly plunge to death and become a zero valued coin if ever the investors decided to dump their whole collection of etherium . that may possibly happen if ever there is a new coin that is much better than etherium and if eth investors will be attracted to it  . i heard facebook will soon release their own coin , i see that as a one example that can be a big threat to etherium .
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
June 04, 2019, 08:50:30 PM
There is no way ethereum will become zero value, you know and we all know that ethereum's smart contract is the mostly used by many projects and ethereum is really important to make a transaction for every token under its smart contract, the demand for this coin will not die
Activity: 658
June 04, 2019, 06:21:47 PM
this is an old thread, and I focus on OP.
he is desperate for price reductions and if he is patient then today he will smile because ETH has returned.
this is proof that crypto is the best.
it looks like the OP is indeed a little hesitant and panicked seeing the market in decline. but if he is patient until now maybe he has also begun to feel the benefits of the investment made. This can all answer us, if the crypto market will not die, ethereum and many other assets will still be alive as long as there are still communities that believe in them.
yes that can happen because every trader experiences this feeling in crypto trading.
of course this is a valuable experience for trading.
and emotional part of management that must be considered.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
June 04, 2019, 04:07:18 PM
Investing in the crypto world is indeed very risky, it can be profitable or it can also be a loss just need patience and thoroughness, if you don't want a big loss then hold on and wait until prices rise again and always monitor prices in the market maybe you can profit.

I agree, patience is needed to be able to gain profit.  We can do research and check chart but without patience, all these effort will be wasted.  Aside from that, if you plan to hold for a long run, better not to watch the price because you will be frustrated when the value of your holding do not goes up or goes down.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
June 04, 2019, 02:47:30 PM
It can go 0 value if bitcoin is going to 0 value, i cannot see a scenario where that would happen in the next 5 to 10 years imo
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
June 04, 2019, 02:33:08 PM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.
if it will go 0 value then diverted will be affected by that otherwise no one will be giving the answer for that and cryptocurrency is all about trust and hope only so it was not going well and no one can be responsible for investment
Activity: 506
June 04, 2019, 12:19:05 PM
Investing in the crypto world is indeed very risky, it can be profitable or it can also be a loss just need patience and thoroughness, if you don't want a big loss then hold on and wait until prices rise again and always monitor prices in the market maybe you can profit.
Activity: 854
June 04, 2019, 11:55:18 AM
Why are you hesitant to hold ethereum for now ?? I don't think you don't need to hesitate to hold ethereum for now. Why is that Huh ... because when viewed from its development over the past few weeks, it continues to increase. so just wait, until the price that hires you is right, then you can sell it.
Activity: 1358
June 04, 2019, 06:53:33 AM
Even the big dump happens ethereum will not become zero, many people support this altcoin, if you bought at the dip price you already gained profit now. It's not too late to invest, the price of ethereum is still cheap so it is good to buy more and hold for long term.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 04, 2019, 05:42:22 AM
I don't think ETH will go to zero. It is still the dominant smart contract platform, and is still some way ahead of its competitors. Smart contracts I think will be huge in the future, and ETH is well-placed to lead the way.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 04, 2019, 03:45:47 AM
As long as there's development for ethereum, it's still a good coin to invest.
OP you just missed the lows of Ethereum because you were disappointed.
But if you bought during the dip, you won't think of that now.

yes, maybe the OP bought ethereum in the TOP price when the bullish show up in 2017
so, he/she think if ethereum price will go down and have no value, but thats absolutely wrong  Wink
because eth is the best alt for now, and the value will come back, even surpass the past high price
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
June 04, 2019, 03:41:52 AM
As long as there's development for ethereum, it's still a good coin to invest.
OP you just missed the lows of Ethereum because you were disappointed.
But if you bought during the dip, you won't think of that now.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
June 03, 2019, 07:21:37 PM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.
Many speculation about Ethereum they always say that ethereum will be zero but still many people use ethereum. It will be not go to zero as long it's useful for everyone. We know that ethereum is like bitcoin that many altcoin are relying to ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: