Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will become zero value? - page 2. (Read 11897 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
June 28, 2019, 10:10:38 AM
If that ever happens, which I don't believe, I will also eat my dick! Tongue I guess John is still sweating for Bitcoin to go to a million! Tongue
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
June 24, 2019, 06:16:18 AM
do you know how many coins you use the Smartcontract ERC-20 debutant Ethereum?
can you imagine the strength of their community?
therefore I am very unsure if ethereum will be of no value, especially if Smartcontract continues to be used, so ethereum will always be needed and will always be valuable.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 23, 2019, 11:56:20 PM
I truly believe ethereum will rise again. I mean the entire market is a bear market right now, so why only look at Ethereum right? Also ethereum is unique compared to other coins. I know that it will become something great again.

I’ve been a big fan of ETH with a decent mining farm to prove it. The fact is ETH does not work if the price is too high. You need ETH to run dapps. Smart contract work but not when they’re too exspensive to deploy. For this reason, I believe eth WILL NOT make you rich.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 23, 2019, 05:32:57 PM
Even when there are several good competitors out for ETH, the ETH remains in the TOP 10 and is still very valuable.
It seems to me that it is going on almost pure speculation .
That's true it remain in top 10 coins  so why someone asking etherium will no value, Actually etherium was a one of the biggest coins in crypto. But we cannot tell yet on what in the future of etherium so we need to wait and see what happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 23, 2019, 04:58:53 PM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.
it's better for you not to make such mistake by not holding ethereum,  ethereum value cannot go back to $50/ coin not to talk of ethereum being worthless at 0 value, your opinion about ethereum can't come to reality
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 23, 2019, 03:46:18 PM
There is now way to ETH become 0 in crypto world.
They have good develop team who works perfectly for now!
Activity: 798
June 23, 2019, 03:44:23 PM
Before Ethereum will ever reach zero value I think every single on of us here on this forum will be dead...
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 23, 2019, 03:17:08 PM
Those, who did not make a mistake and did not sell Ethereum, made the right choice. ETH is the altcoin, which will become even more powerful. Its temporary fall was the effect of the bloodbath. All cryptos fell that time.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
June 22, 2019, 07:26:07 PM
in my opinion this is very unlikely because eth once experienced a bad value but now ethereum has gotten a very drastic increase, so ethereum will be zero it is impossible
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 22, 2019, 06:49:20 PM
although ICO is no longer a major concern for investors but eth is a good coin and it seems unlikely that this rank 2 coin will be zero because of its huge popularity in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
June 22, 2019, 06:20:29 PM
Of course, why would it go to zero value? I mean there are still a lot of bagholders out there, so I doubt that the this crypto will die. They are challenges, but it looks like they are also some development from behind to stop atop of the competitions. And besides, ICO are still using ETH as their investment scheme, so definitely it will survived this storm.
Activity: 1246
June 22, 2019, 06:13:28 PM
Even when there are several good competitors out for ETH, the ETH remains in the TOP 10 and is still very valuable.

I am pretty sure that the eth state will not reach zero. because I'm sure that eth will continue to improve well. even though I'm currently experiencing a shock but I still believe that eth will soon increase either sooner or later. so we just need to be sure of this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
June 22, 2019, 04:10:21 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 22, 2019, 03:54:18 PM
In fact, it is not clear to me why there are such topics when someone expects or plans to see Bitcoin or ethereum being reset.  These are the leaders of the cryptocurrency market, thanks to which the whole market is kept and if one of them goes, the whole market will go.  Just think how much the project was created on the erc20 platform and then you will understand what the negative consequences will result from the fall of etherium.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
June 22, 2019, 07:37:22 AM
Ethereum is such a good coin and for now it will be impossible to become zero value. Because Ethereum has many users and top two coins in the market. I think Ethereum still have a bright future in this crypto world.
it takes confidence and patience like you have as an investor because we know the risks in investing in crypto currencies or alttcoin and investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing.
it's true that the problem is that investing in a virtual currency must have a great mentality because of the risks that will get large. but for ethereum coins I am sure that I will never lose value because the investor still believes in ethereum as a promising investment coin
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 22, 2019, 06:51:07 AM
Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.

This scenario is same even when bitcoin drops down. I dont know why people loses confidence to a good coin if it drops down. You should be taking the opportunity to buy cheap right?. ETH will not become useless or obsolete now that it alreasy established a good name and is second coin next to BTC.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 21, 2019, 07:18:12 PM
It is possible that ethereum prices can reach zero if all altcoins are invalid and no longer needed, or in the future there will be a safer and more efficient crypto replacement, one of the strongest altcoins, so my advice is that you should trust ethereum.

if all alts except etherium will all vanish then etherium's value shouldnt reach to zero but instead its value can increase because people will shift to etherium . you once said that etherium is one of the strongest altcoin so why your thinking negative about it ? i bet you didnt trust eth at all  . idk on whats the point of the op on why he create such thread but this question is not new because ive also seen a question simillar to this but that was btc , the question goes like " btc becomes zero value "   .  anyways , those questions are silly   . btc is more superior than eth , so its too impossible for btc to become a zero valued coin  .
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 21, 2019, 11:55:20 AM
i dont think ethereum will become zero value in short or mid term unless vitalik doesnt quit from the project. because ethereum blockchain is still being used by so many projects. and it is really useful.

Same here mate, I wouldn't dream and think of speculating eth to be zero value and if that happens it's too difficult to move on. We're talking too worst here, but as an open idea ethereum was still solid and still gained the people's trust as many adopted it for more contracts that uses eth platform. Many projects is still using this eth platform, then how come other people speculated that worst scenario.
Activity: 506
June 21, 2019, 11:53:34 AM
It is possible that ethereum prices can reach zero if all altcoins are invalid and no longer needed, or in the future there will be a safer and more efficient crypto replacement, one of the strongest altcoins, so my advice is that you should trust ethereum.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 21, 2019, 10:09:55 AM
For now ethereum is the second strongest coin after bitcoin, if ethereum becomes zero value then we can be sure that the prices of altcoins and bitcoin will also drop and investors will never believe in the future of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: