Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will Boom ! - page 29. (Read 13427 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
May 18, 2019, 02:45:47 AM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.

And other side market cap is also $25.80 billion, which good thing.
So I think price will go up for surely.

Guy's,  what do you think about this ?

yes unambiguously I consider too that coin cost will only increase, very favorable situation in the market, a good news background, everything shows on growth
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
May 18, 2019, 02:38:17 AM
According to announcement of chain link, the decentralized oracle provider will launch on the Ethereum mainnet on May 30th.
Please provide a link where you got this information.

Many have been anticipating the launch of Ethereum 2.0 but whether Eth will boom or not still depends on the performance of the new platform.

Contradicting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 18, 2019, 02:31:43 AM
Chainlink impact on ETH won't be that huge to cause a boom in price ,I believe ETH can do that on its own when the time is right and by right timing I mean 2020 I believe ETH will prove better
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
May 18, 2019, 02:27:50 AM

Chain link will have some positive impact over the ethereum price,but I don't believe it will be enough for the price to "boom".
The thereum market cap amount by itself isn't a good thing or a bad thing.It is just what it is and nothing more.
I don't get how chain link works.It says "monetize your data feeds and existing API by selling them directly to smart contracts".What does that mean?
Activity: 498
Merit: 0
May 18, 2019, 02:22:04 AM

would you like to give me the link to the announcements mate ?
and for sure with or without this news, i bellieve ethereum price will be spike up an hit another high in price soon or later

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/chainlink-mainnet-plans-to-launch-may-30th-on-ethereum-network-as-link-price-skys-to-0-84/
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 18, 2019, 02:19:54 AM

would you like to give me the link to the announcements mate ?
and for sure with or without this news, i bellieve ethereum price will be spike up an hit another high in price soon or later
Activity: 498
Merit: 0
May 18, 2019, 02:07:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: